Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Y’all,   I’m Brook from Ohio.   I’v been dressing since I was probably 3 or 4 years old.   It all started with my older sister dressing me up in her dress up cloth, old Halloween costumes, Or my fav her dance recital costumes.   She had a green leotard with gold sequins that I just loved and would sneak under my pjs alot at night.   There was also a blue one with a big poofy tutu that I liked.   As time went on I had to hide my dressing.    I would borrow things from my sisters (leotards, dresses, swimsuits) and would also use some of the fancier dressup cloth they had.  My mom would find fancy gowns and stuff at flee markets or antique shows and get them for my sisters to play in.   Once I was able to by my own cloth I got a few nighties and panties but again had to keep them well hidden.   Once I moved out I was easier. I told a couple of close female friends and they were cool and the one even went shopping with me a few times.  I got married and my wife was at first supportive and seemed to have fun with it ( she even gave me the wedding dress she had warn for her first wedding).  Over time she soured and became hostal about it.   I went back to hiding it completely,  i was already hiding it (and still am) from my kids.    She passed away 2 years ago ( May  10th) from breast cancer.  I turned to my dressing as a comfort.  I slept most night in a night gown or cami and tap shot set, and still do.   I decided that it was time to explore my dressing and figure out who I was.    One of the most shocking experiences was telling my father and step mother.    They had come up to help me with the house, kids, and stuff after my wife’s passing.   The one evening my father had gone back home to get some more cloth and to check in at his office so my step mom was helping me with the kids.   Once we got them in bed we were sitting on the couch an she said she could tell I was stressed out.  She suggested that I go shower and find a way to relax.   I don’t know exactly why but I decided to tell her that I wanted to put on my silky nighty.   I kinda freaked out at first  but she calmed me down and told me that it would be fine.   I put on my fav nighty ( emerald green) and a pair of panties and my pj pants ( kept a sweat shirt close by in case of little feet headed inbound) and felt alot better.   I asked her not to tell my father as I did not think he would understand.   Again she told me to relax and she was sure he would,  the way she said it was kinds strange.  So the next day I get a text from my step mom,  It was a picture of my father all dressed up!  Ya turns out he too is a cross dresser.   Since then  I have met a wonderful woman who is amaizing and fully accepting ( as I type this we are texting back and forth about matching Skorts we bought over the weekend and finding a top to match).  I dress as much as I am able but still enjoy my guy side as well.   I have not been out fully dressed, only under dressed, as my late wife’s cancer battle was very public due to her job and my job.   Both of us were/are in Law Enforcement and its not the most accepting at times.   I get recognized all the time by other officer that knew my late wife and It would be a big problem getting caught all dressed up.

Hi brook welcome to cdh. I am sorry about your wife’s passing but I am happy that you have found support and someone else who you can share this with I hope to see you in the chat room some time take care love Bethany

Hello and welcome to CDH Brook

We are very happy that you have chosen to join our community. Browse through the forums and post or comment, you’ll find a lot of great information available to you.

Drop by and say hello to us in chat.

Thanks for posting your intro.

Cookie 🙂

Anonymous

What an amazing story Brook, I’ve dressed from being very young but almost always kept it secret,although my late wife knew I wore somethings, mainly panties and pantyhose, the rest was secret and she never saw me fully dressed. I too turned to my dressing when she died of bile duct cancer almost six years ago. I too live and work in the public eye , I run a bar in a small town in Yorkshire, England. But my dressing has become more open over the last year, I have told several people about it including the girls who work for me, they are OK about it in fact they love it. I venture out in public as often as I can and really enjoy the feeling of freedom it brings. My femme side is really developing at a pace and I love it. I want to come out totally to the world and one day soon I feel I will.

Thank you for sharing your story so far, I wish you luck and happiness. Thank you for finding us here at CDH, I’m sure you will love it here as I and all the girls do.

Love

sally xx

Hi Brook,

Very interesting story. Cross dressing is in your blood!
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Hi Brook and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Brook welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?