Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, … this is my first time reaching out to other crossdressers. It’s taken me so many years to find some level of acceptance of who I really am.  I confess I feel pretty vulnerable about this, but I really want to connect with others like me. So here I am!

Hi Isabeau, and welcome!!

This is a great sorority you’ve joined now that you are here with us!!  There is an incredible group of gals on here to meet, connect, and chat with about darn near anything.

I understand the feelings of nerves and vulnerability, everyone has those when they take a step outside their “norm” and put themselves into a new situation.  Just keep at heart that when you are here, you are certainly among great new friends and fellow sisters – we truly all do understand, and many of us have been where you are now and we are here to talk, listen, and most importantly help you along your path!

So kick your heels off, curl up on the couch, dive in, have fun, and enjoy all that this place has to offer!

So glad you joined up and glad you’re here with us!!

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, being a sorority sister has a nice feel to it, I like that. I confess, I don’t want to kick my heels off though, I love wearing them too much!

Hi Isabeau!  Welcome to our group! Hope you find answers to your question and help/new ideas here.

Fell free to contact me if I may be of assistance to you.         Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Welcome Isabeau, Glad you found this site and decided to join, it took me a good month before I got the courage to join. I’ve been crossdressing since the mid 70’s. Still don’t know why, but when I dress female my troubles are non existent. It is a excellent way to throw off the troubles of the world and relax in feminine comfort.

Anonymous

Welcome Isabeau!

Anonymous

I have decided on a new feminine name.

Samantha.

I chose Samantha because it means ‘listener,’ which is what I strive to be. And Samantha evokes fond feelings of femininity and softness.

So farewell Isabeau, welcome Samantha.

(I posted this here, because I’m new and you’ve been welcoming Isabeau and wanted you to know I’m Samantha!)

Hi Samantha,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you. I too was a little shy at first but then I met the most wonderful group of ladies and everything fell into place. I have made some awesome friendships that 2 months ago I would have thought improbable. Just give it time. Explore and when ready jump in the water is great!!

Love and hugs always,

Lanna💋

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Samantha, and welcome to CDH. As others have already stated, you will find an awesome group of people here, showing tolerance, respect and love for eachother. After all, most of us have been there, lonely, confused and ashamed of our feelings, with noone to turn to.  But now that you’re here, take your time, browse through the forums, check out the groups, the photos and the personal pages of the girl that seems to be specially interesting to you and most of all feel free to explore your ewoken feminity at your own pace.

Marianne

P.S. I loved your earlier name Isabeau ever since I first saw the movie Ladyhawke with Michelle Pfeiffer. For long time I dreamt of being her. D.S.

Anonymous

Thanks Marianne, I had been using Isabeau, because like Isabeau in Ladyhawke, I felt as if I had two disparate identities. The name Samantha means listener, which is very much who I am and feels more integrated with my whole self. Samantha is me!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?