Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m a closet crossdresser who has recently been trying to venture out into the public more. I’ve been out a few times and it has been wonderful. I wish I had some friends in my area who would like to meet up for some girl talk and maybe go to lunch or a movie.

hello Tara, welcome to C.D.H. nice to have you here. i hear you wish i had some friends around my area to meet and go out dressed up. talk and shop, learn more about how to apply make up better, whats new in clothing,where to buy dresses that are our size.

Anonymous

Welcome, Tara Jane!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tara, Welcome to Cdh, yes ladies here are from all over and some may be found right there in your area. Hope in time you’ll meet someone close as it is a wonderful time when venturing out with others like youself and enjoying a night out with the girls. Meet with some, share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Very happy to meet you and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara, where are you from? “Yall” is the South sweets. You may have friends closer than you know 😉

-SR-

Anonymous

I’m in Huntsville Alabama. I’ve yet to find any ladies to make friends with or accompany me on outings. I’m jealous of all you that have friends in your life.

Hi Tara Jane,

I’m definitely in Y’all territory.
      Its a large area though.
      I wished I was progressed enough to venture out not quite there yet but would love to meet some girlfriends for support and maybe push me along.
      Pm me Love Patty

Welcome Tara!

Hi Tara !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

[postquote quote=217391][/postquote]
      I’m originally from Alabama as well. Born in Mobile and raised in Montgomery. Unfortunately I’m out in Texas now =[ Glad to meet you!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?