Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a married crossdresser. Our children have grown and married. Now we have an empty nest. I’ve been privately dressing for more than 35 years. My wife is aware of it and somewhat supports it. So any progress, I’ll consider a win and I’ll take what I can get. Looking forward to growing with y’all.

Hi Paula! Welcome to CDH. Look around and learn the site. Join in the conversations in the forums. They are very informative and a lot of fun. The girls here are super supportive and will help you whenever you need it.

Beth

Anonymous

Hi Paula,

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Eva

Anonymous

Hi Paula, welcome aboard CDH, this is a great place to explore the crossdressing journey but also a fabulous place to have fun and chat to fellow travelers from around the world, you never know what you will learn from these wonderful gals.

Hugs

Diana.

Anonymous

Hi Paula welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family, I’m like you I’m a married cross-dresser but the only thing is I’m still in the closet to my wife xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paula welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Paula! 🌺🌼🦋🎀

Hi Paula, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Always good to welcome another southern girl as a member. I live in north central Florida, raised in New Orleans and have family members who lived in Birmingham, Springville and Huntsville. Glad to see you have a fairly accepting and supportive wife. Makes things so much easier. I think you will enjoy being a member here. The members for the most part are very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. So you can make a lot of friends here to interact with if you stay active on the site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Paula,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Paula,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Paula!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Paula,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?