Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies,

I’ve seen so many pictures of girls in the community. Many of you are brave enough to share your faces. Many of us aren’t. Do we leave our faces in a box marked “Anonymous” or do we have a mask included in the closet (figurative and literal) where we keep our clothes and makeup? I put a couple of face shots in my message posts but they are partially hiding my face.

To my brave sisters, well done. To others like me I say don’t be ashamed even as we need to hide our full beauty for privacy and safety in our lives.

I love you all,

Heather

Hi Heather,

I’d love to show my full face, but my nose is so disfigured from rosacea, that I hesitate to do so. For me, it’s an image thing, and not so much a privacy and safety thing.

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Hi Heather and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Heather we must all move at our own pace. Many girls have made the mistake of doing what others insist they should do rather than what they themselves feel ready for. We all know that the genie can’t just be popped back into the lamp if things don’t work out right.

At first I relied on the fact that my normal male appearance was quite different to how I presented as a woman but nowadays I have my own long hair and pierced ears so there’s not a lot of difference anymore, apart from the makeup.

One day, with luck, you’ll feel comfortable to no longer rest behind the mask. I’m sure the photo we’ll see will be a beaming smile.

Heather,

I’m going to respond first…then read other comments later….makes it easier for me to be honest.

Always remember, be comfortable who you are….if and when you’re ready to fully share your face with the community, you’ll be acdepted just the same. The ladies here are very caring, supportive, and most of all trying to be who they are. Face or avatar….we are all supporting one another. Your fears…thoughts, etc…..are going to remain the same.

Welcome to our community….Cookie! One of the faces…..hopefully the stregnth of others, will help you on your journey!

Cookie! 🙂

I was very nervous about posting my picture as it was the first picture of me dressed period but I was glad I did. I agree with the thought of only doing it at your own pace and only what you are comfortable doing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?