• This topic has 23 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Becka.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls, I’ve tried to search this topic but can’t find anything on the topic.

when you dress or when you tuck your parts, do you wear a gaft or do you tape? What’s your trick to make things go away?

I have taped, and then used pads to hide things, but has to be something easier out there to do.

thanks

Hi Mallory
      I personally push the balls back to where they came from, then fold the other bit under and cover with Pad and Panty Girdle.
      Sarah xx

Hi Mallory,

I use a gaff.  It is like a tight panty which helps keep my junk tucked.  It has a molded front that looks like a vaginal opening.  It is not very expensive to buy online.

Janet Woodham
        Duchess - Annual

That sounds ideal Kerri, I have been looking for something like that

Kathleen
      Duchess

There’s something new called a fufu clip. Check it out on redit

J J
      Lady

Most of the time I don’t bother. Rarely am I wearing something tight enough to show. Most dresses hide the bulge fairly well.  Besides, there are other things more obvious that may give me away, so i just don’t worry about it much.

I’ve checked out gaffs online but never pulled the trigger and purchased one.  I normally just wear panties and control top pantyhose and if needed I’ll tuck things back and my pantyhose seem to hold things in place.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I don’t bother, I just wear something loose down there.
      . Cassie

I too prefer a loose fitting skirt, it’s so much more comfortable. When I do wear anything tight then I have to tuck to prevent the bulge

Cece X
      Lady

Gaffs are very unsexy, tucking gives me the creeps, and tape is ouch. Tight panties will just have to do.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’ve always used a gaff, plus a pair of  one size too small control panties. Push the testicles back from whence they came, then pull the “other bit” back between my legs

Along with my breast forms attached and encased on a lovely lacy bra, gives me a wonderful “femme feeling” when I look down and cant see, (as lots of you lovely ladies say), “my junk”.

Caty.

PS “Going to the ladies” when tucked as another subject altogether.

Julie
      Lady

I am proud to help out another woman. I bought 4 of these in every color hun. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LBQF2RB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I bought 2 blue, 1 green, and 1 purple sister. They work perfectly. With swimsuits, leggings and catsuits I always tuck. I highly recommend this item girlfriend.

Diane Benson
        Baroness

They look great but the problem I have found over here in the UK is that they aren’t eligible for collection from an Amazon locker.  I daren’t order any and have them delivered to my home address as I remain firmly in the closet.  I will approach the company directly and see if there are any options available to me.

Yup, those are my favorites!!! Fit perfectly for me, and another more decorative panty can easily be worn over them if desired (and I always like to match my lingerie)! -💋Gemma

I wear a lot of tight clothing and dislike having any hint of bulge showing. Horrible things!

I use the ‘balls up, chap under, flaps together‘ method, but I keep the loose bits with a small strip of micropore medical tape (just a couple of inches) and sometimes another short strip around the spare scrotal flesh for extra security if my panties’ gusset is narrow. If I have done this properly, my little friend will easily slip inside the body and everything is held in by my panties and pantyhose. I can use this method and look totally flat, and it also looks good in leggings and jeans.

Oh and no pain (apart from removing the tape if you have hair there!).

Diane Benson
        Baroness

That is my usual method as well.  If I do it right it can look completely flat. Even on a bad day it is still better than having an unsightly bulge.   Mercifully removing the tape isn’t a problem for me. 🪒

Mallory,

I use gaff panties I get on line from Enfemmestyle, one of our supporters here at CDH.

The trick is sizing. I find I need panties that are a bit larger than what EFS recommends.

They have quite a few different types. I tried two or three before settling on one size and style.

I actually find tucking to be somewhat pleasurable; it reminds me that I’m dressed as who I want to be.

Also a gaff panty allows one to sit down and do ones business in the Ladies room.

It does take a bit of practice to get the “Equipment” tucked back up and in place, but once done it presents a nice flat surface so I can wear those bodycon tight dresses and skirts without worries.

There also is a company out in California selling Tucking Tape strips I hear work well. PM me if you want the specifics.

Leah

I agree with Leah! I find tucking with gaff panties very pleasurable. I prefer the very minimalist versions like EnFemme’s Slingshot, or something even smaller offered by other brands. They fit nicely under more decorative or fancy panties, and keep everything in place as needed. When it’s time to use the restroom, it’s much easier to retuck than tape. 💋Gemma

Hi Mallory,its Michelle.I personally use a snug pair of padded panties from “Love my Bubbles” with a pad and a tight girdle or a control panty shaper and I am good to go.I have a boy butt so I need a little more jiggle in my wiggle when Michelle is fully dressed.LOL.Hugs, Michelle.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Mallory,

I use a gaff with a tuck for those form fitting dresses, and skirts. Amazon, and En Femme both sell them. Panties with a pad work as well, you just need to redo things more frequently.
      For loose fitting dresses I just don’t bother.

Oh, the idea of tape down there is just 😱

💕Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I tuck with tight fitting panties.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

What I usually do if I go out is not wear a tight fitting dress or skirt.

Eva B
      Lady

I guess that I can just use tight fitting panties to accomplish the deed. Lucky me?

Becka
        Lady

That works for me sometimes. I’m a little “bigger” in this section so it’s really difficult to keep a good tuck going. Not sure what else to try

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?