Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So for most of us we have to hide our clothes. I am totally running out of hiding places. Our house is small and there’s not much storage so the hiding places are minimal at best. Luckily I don’t have to hide my panties or my leggings but my new denim skirt i bought today must be hidden due to the fact we’re working on acceptance and in that we’re also working on boundaries.

The other night she asked me what are some of the things I would like to see happen. I told her a big thing would be for me to be able to store my clothes in the closet with well my clothes and not hide them as I have had to do my entire time as a CD. I told her I wanted to keep them where I could get to them and where they wouldn’t get wrinkled, etc, etc. There was no reply to this so who knows how she feels about it.

I’m tired of hiding this and my clothes. I want to be free and so do my clothes. Neither of us can right now so back to the hiding places which I’m running out of. Maybe one day I won’t have to hide or hide my clothes.

I had the same problem years back. I ended up building a box in my storage shed to keep them. the bad part was they were not as protected and were wrinkled a lot.

[postquote quote=399935]
      Yeah I bought huge totes that were actually big lockers that you could put a lock on but that’s extremely suspicious ya know

Well for me it wasn’t that suspicious-  she never went out the shed 😁

Peta Mari
      Lady

Gunsafe.

Luckily my partner is very accepting and told me I dont need to hide it anymore. Bless all you lovely ladies and stay safe.

oooh thats tough.  Certainly don’t want you to do the dreaded purge either.  **CRINGE**

Seems like you’ll have to be a little more…mmm…persistent in your request.

I just get a sense when you said there was no reply … ouch

Garment bag in a closet somewhere?  Seems like she doesnt want to SEE your clothes.

Robyn

I also use my gun safe for hiding many of my clothes, make up bag and shoes.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I had a similar issue and at one point I spread out some of my stuff in the bedroom – in order to look it over and see what I can get rid of of. I asked my wife about it and complained like you about no space for it and she said “if you add some shelves you could put it in the closet” so of course I did.
      I now have 3 long shelves filled with my stuff (and two for her) and also some of my dresses hanging. I still have some in a box but treat it a bit like summer/winter clothes – it is swapped each season.

The “bad” part is now that since I got some more space I got more stuff without getting rid of any of the old.

/kt

Anonymous

Try using suit cases with the little pad locks. Just put them in the back of your closet. No one ever thinks anything of them until they are needed for travel. 💋

[postquote quote=400196]
      Good idea

[postquote quote=400151]
      I can totally see where not getting rid of stuff could be an issue at that point. We love our clothes don’t we

Sutekina
      Lady

Hide them in empty suitcases.

Anonymous

i live alone so no problem here, but i do have a problem when i see something i like. i usually buy it and wear it next time out.

This is one of the main reasons why I don’t get to dress. There are zero hiding places in my house. She is incredibly observant and works notice anything unusual including suitcases or tubs

Kimmie
      Lady

That works until it doesn’t. My wife was preparing to let one of our daughters borrow a suitcase and I lost a Rago girdle I loved and a few pairs of tights. When I say “lost,” I mean that I pretended to have no knowledge and so couldn’t claim them as my own.

ive hidden stuff in all sorts of places over the years i remember my first stash ( just a couple of pairs of knickers ) was a small box in a loose floor board in a cupboard under my bed !, Then as my stash got larger it was the space under my bottom drawer, im sure my mother must have found them but never said ,then as i grew up and lived on my own no real problem .but long term girlfriend turned 1st wife found a small stash .confession time and one of many purges ,at present ive some in main drawers and some in the garage , but like many im getting fed up, not with the despection because my wife knows of everything i own , although she doesn’t believe ive told her everything but the fact i cant just hang my female clothes with my others

sonia xxx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Most of  my lingerie is in drawers in my dresser in my own room. My So and I work on the DADT principle and due to diverse sleep habits have not been in the same bed or room for ages.

The rest of Caty’s “gear” is kept in a storage locker about half an hour from home. Very secure and dresses, skirts, blouses etc etc are all hung on a “proper” retail store hanger.

Everything else is either in the storage drawers that’s come from big box hardware chains or in an old stationery cupboard from my work days.

I got lucky as the 10 ft sq unit has light and power and I put down some cheap carpet..

Very comfy., (except in hot weather!!)

So is the $$$ will allow it, go for the storage locker.

Caty.

Maya Sol
      Lady

In the past, when I had to hide them I used high shelves and a suitcase. Now I don’t have to hide it from my wife so we have a “shared” big 6x drawers Ikea cabinet, 4x of them for all our lingerie. The bottom one is full with most of my tights and lingerie collection. The 2nd from the bottom for Winter “gear” and winter  tights and 2 more for our normal underwear. As for my makeup, I stored them in my 4x bedside drawers, with all the other stuff that you put in your bedside drawers. We have one huge cabinet for clothes with 3 parts. The original idea was that the left part is for me, the right part is for my wife. But you can guess that her part expended to my part. I can’t store my heels, boots and female shoes in our shoes cabinet because everyone can see it and I don’t want to share my CD side with everyone that visiting us. So I have to use my part in the clothes cabinet also for my female shoes and boots. I have also lot of man clothes and I have to share both in the same space. I also have 2x bride dresses and lucky me I can put them in the middle part of the clothes cabinet. All my other dresses stored in my part. I have no room for more 🙁

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?