Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

It’s been simply AGES since I’ve had the opportunity to leave the house en femme (since August, actually)! I’ve run to pick up breakfast on more than one occasion (prior to August) and the opportunity presented itself yesterday and I took it!

A couple of weeks ago, I switched my ‘handy’ wardrobe from warm weather to cold and got out all of my winter shoes (low heel booties, high heel booties and HIGH heel boots that go almost to my knees). I’ve worn the booties out of the house, but never the high heel boots and I thought, what the hell?! I’ll give it a shot!

I wore my high pony ball cap, my breast forms, a grey oversized sweatshirt, black leggings and the 4″ heel boots and out the door I went! It’s been since July since I’d had ANY high heels on and it’s been since March since I even tried these boots on in the house, so I was a little out of practice  🙂

So, I remembered my ‘training’ (from all the great gals here at CDH) and kept it heel to toe. I stopped in a parking lot in my way there to practice (and take some video 🙂 ). After a couple of runway walks, I said to myself, I can do this! So I pulled up to the restaurant, got out of the car, put my shoulders back, boobs out and confidently strutted in to find they’d moved the pickup area to where I had to walk almost all the way to the back of the restaurant! (That doesn’t seem logical for pick up, does it?)

Anyway, more walking in my boots, which actually made me kind of happy and a little scared all at the same time cuz now I’m in the restaurant with several people! I just tried to maintain my confident short stride and girlie walk, picked up my stuff and went back out. I wasn’t quite ready for my quick excursion to end, so I stopped in the same parking lot on the way back home and took some more video of me strutting my stuff! HA! LOL!!  🙂

I LOVE high heels! BUT, I put in about 350 steps and my calves were NOT ready for that! I was literally sore the rest of the day! HA!

So, get out there, girls! Even an impromptu, quickie trip can be exhilarating and fun! Just be yourself and most importantly, be confident and OWN it!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing Tara.

Hugs, Liara

Sylvia
      Lady

Great story Tara ,
      I’m glad you enjoyed yourself !
      Just a bit more practice , and those calves of yours will be much better up to the task !

Love Sylvia.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

You should post some pics with those boots!

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Mia! It has to go through moderation, but I just did!  🙂

Hi Tara,I’m just learning to walk in heels,god there hard work but worth it xxx

Hi Tara,

Way to go girl!  Good to hear you had an opportunity to get some Tara time.

Alice

I can fully relate with you Tara. I love high heels. I’m more into the single sole,stiletto type shoe myself. I’ve mastered the 5 inch heel, and pretty much the 5-1/2 as well, but my new 6’s are giving me a run. I can do about 35 minutes max. Just have to wear them more l guess!! 😊 And BTW. I’m 5-12 flat footed. Rock-em!! 👠❤️

I have a pair of thigh high black cloth boots that I got (cheap, $7 !) at Goodwill last year. Needed modifications to keep them up, home made elastic garter belts made from no longer needed men’s underwear. They are incredibly comfortable and warm. Four inch heels.

I was wearing them after the first major snowfall last year and went out and shoveled the walk. Didn’t slip, fall or make a fool of myself. Fantastic! Shoveled every snowfall wearing them or my 3″ ankle boots. The only reason I want snow is so I can shovel wearing a knee length dress and thigh high boots!

🌨👢❤

Beth

That was wonderful to read, Tara. Any opportunity, regardless of how fleeting, is a good one.

One thing is certain. You gotta wear those heels more often, girl! lol.

Lots of hugs!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Good for you that you made it out. I guess it’s as everyone say – practice,practice and practice, and you will be able to walk more than 350 steps.

I have done the 3 Ps over the years so I have no problems with high heel boots. Just today I did like I do just about every day – my normal 5km walk in 12cm (4.72″) heels and have no problems with that so you can get there.

/kt

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I have no problem either walking with very high heels, but regular 5 km walks?  How do you not mash your feet?  Custom made?

Kelly Lee
          Duchess - Annual

I guess I have practised enough to not have problem with it. I’m using different shoes and my biggest issue is that the heel need to have some size or it will be gone before I make it back home.

/kt

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Ahh, more of a block type heel?  That would definitely be easier on your feet.

Kelly Lee
            Duchess - Annual

Yes, block or wedge because the stilettos I did walk in crumbled away down to the metal and then some, and that even when it was a 10x12mm heel (the plastic tip was no match for my fat body weight and the pavement).

/kt

Anonymous

Heels make my calves sore pretty quickly if don’t wear them regularly.  That’s another reason why I want to dress up as often as I can.

Anonymous

Sounds like you had a great time girl! 🌸

Heels are uncomfortable but the advantages they provide clearly outweigh the discomfort. For instance, heels give anyone a better looking butt. As well as naturally improving anyone’s posture. I know I need help with my posture. I’ve been working on eliminating that peculiar manly slouch I developed through the years.

Finally, that unique clicking sound heels make when you’re walking on a hard floors only makes the vivacissimo  of your pace more intense. Don’t throw those heels away.

Anonymous
        Lady

Oh, I adore high heels!  I’m just out of practice!  🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?