• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 0

I recently purchased a pair of very high heeled wedge sneakers. I was very nervous when I first wore them in public. I am quite tall and the heels are 3 and a half inches high. I felt like everyone was looking at me and every time I heard laughter I thought they were meant for me. I forced myself to wear them again and ended up relaxing. The feeling is really nice. My posture is completely different and I feel like it’s much more comfortable than a flat heel. Since then, I’ve purchased several pairs of high-heeled wedge sneakers and even wedge-heeled boots. I believe that a wedge heel goes much more unnoticed while providing the pleasure of being in a high heel.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1512

Good for you Denise. Wear those wedges proudly. I too think wedges or block heels are less noticed than stiletto’s any day but the fem walk may be a tell. Have fun!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.