Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So this week I had my very first experience in high heels and I loved it. What was your first experience xx

Hi Katie,

I love heels and clearly remember my first pair of 3 inch heeled court shoes. A bit wobbly to begin with but improved with practice, the saying about small steps was true with regards to this. Now heels feel as natural as any other shoes.

Jessica x

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Katie, Congrats on stepping out in heels.

My first experience in heels was when I came out to hundreds of my employees at a fundraiser luncheon. I raised over a thousand dollars for charity for staff to see me crossdressed.  My Executive Assistant arranged the whole thing and the Mayor’s Assistant took me out shopping for my shoes. I ended up buying two pair. I wore two inch slingbacks with a block heel so I wasn’t very wobbly at all.  Thank goodness.  Many staff afterwards told me that I appeared to enjoy the dressing up way too much.  Little did they know it was a dream come true for me.  That was a very exciting experience. I was so scared initially but it turned out to be a fun day. I ended up going to a Chamber of Commerce meeting in full female attire and was the hit of that meeting too. I went home fully dressed. My wife wasn’t impressed but she knew I did it to raise money for charity so she accepted it.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Katie….

I clearly remember wearing my mum’s (didn’t we all) as a child…..it really has been an addiction ever since…note to anyone..” if you burgle my house, take anything, but leave my heels”

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Well if I burgled your home Grace nothing pink would be left, so you may guess it was me by that tiny clue

My first experience was when I was around 14, trying to squeeze my feet into a pair of my mother’s two sizes too small shoes. They were a low heel and obviously incredibly uncomfortable, but even then thrill was palpable!

First pair of heels I truly wore was a pair of my mother’s 4″ mules with open toes.  It just seemed so natural and I was moving along with natural grace.  Even today, high heels are second nature to me.

Anonymous

Like most of us I got the bug by wearing my mum’s when I was young. It was the start of an infatuation with heels thats remained with me throughout my life to date.

I can remember the first pair I bought, you would think I was a child waiting for santa, I was so excited and shaking as the assistant wrapped them, what if she ask me if they are for me, what is she thinking about the size, am I going red in the face, who watching me, wrap them quicker please in case I am found out.

Once out the shop I was desperate to try them, once home it was the most amazing feeling, I had bought and now own my own high heels shoes, I spent hours walking up and down and towards mirrors, these were mine and I felt so feminine.

They didn’t fit!

I had to cut the backs so they became mules  instead of  pumps.

Over a few days I did learn that I could walk in heels.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

I love high heels .but little hard walking xx . I should study xx

Kassie
      Lady

Well I’d tried heels in the past, but not walking in them for fear of breaking them.

This week I got my very own first pair and have been walking… or ‘wobbling’ a little bit each day in them to get used to them. I had no idea how much I’d fall in love with them until I put them on. The thrill of wearing them is intoxicating and everytime I walk past where they are poking out of my cupboard, I’m just soo tempted to put them on again, regardless of who’s around. I definitely feel a more feminine confidence in them.

Anonymous

I was around 5 when i first had an attraction to girls cloths dressed up by an older sister for fun, from that I started longing to wear the clothes I new I should not wear.  By the age of 6-7  I would regularly seek out to find Pantyhose (my true passion) leotards bathing costumes school skirts so on. When i was 8-9 my eldest sister started dating and I started to have access to mini skirts and dresses, sexy underwear stockings and high heels. So i would have been 8 or 9 walking around my bedroom in stockings suspenders trying to fill out a mini dress that was a fair bit to big for me, feeling a on top of the world and wishing i could stay that way xx

So my first experience with heels wasn’t in my mother’s heels. She is very conservative and her heels weren’t appealing to me.

High heels are just that to me. 3 inches or higher. Otherwise you’ve basically got cowboy boots on which I kinda deem heels for men. If you’re gonna do, do it right.

My first heels were a pair of black pumps with a 3 1/2 inch heel. My feet were quite a bit smaller way back then and I could wear a women’s size 12. They were snug but didn’t cramp my feet too much. After a great deal of wear they stretched out to the point of being fairly comfortable. They were my go to shoes for a long time until I threw them out due to being worn out and I was purging.

I will never forget the fist time I put them on and how wonderfully feminine I felt. I took to them like a duck to water. I thought to myself this isn’t so hard . All you have to do is walk.

Sometime later I bought a of strappy sandals with a 5 inch heel and tried to walk in the and that’s when the realization of how difficult walking in heels could be lol. I wobbled around a lot in those. Guess I chose a good pair for my first ones.

I use to have a full wardrobe of my fem clothes and I dressed to go out to town to meet other crossdressers. I wore a dess that had a white top and black short bottom to show off my leggs.
      I wore a black bra that showed though the top and matching G-string. I bought these black stilettos with 4 inch heel. They were perfect.
      First time i had actually gone out fully dressed it felt amazing especially with a long brown wig to set it off.
      I had to pacrk the car about a kilometre away because it busy in town and not much parking.
      I walked to where I was meeting the other girls and felt so sexy.
      I said about 4 hours and then decided to leave so I had the long walk back to my car. I had to take those beautiful shoes off and walk in my stockinged feet because my feet were so sore.
      I dont know how girls can wear them all day my toes were sore for days

Hope you enjoy my experience

Carrissa

I was married and after confessing to my wife that I liked to wear women’s clothes I started to gather things of my own. I was in my early 30’s and the urge to dress was becoming a central part of my being..

I wanted my own wig and heels and found a Micheal Salem ad in the back of a weekly NY entertainment newspaper. I had first seen a Michael Salem ad in a Playboy magazine a couple years before and was thrilled that there were places like that that catered to girls like me. He was in New York city. Previously I had visited Lee’s Mardi Gras boutique in the city… but only bought a pair of panties…. imagine… being nervous about being feminine in a place of business that welcomed feminine guys like me.

I called and spoke to Michael. I told him the only time I could get to his place was Sunday morning. Surprisingly, he was OK with that. Usually on Sunday morning I would run some errands, go to the bakery… etc. Sunday morning I could get onto the city in about 20 minutes and another 10 or so to get to his apartment. The doorman in the lobby gave me his apartment number and I nervously got on the elevator and found his apartment. His apartment doubled as his warehouse. I bought a blond wig, a few articles of clothing, hose and a pair of strappy 3″ open toe sandals. I had first tried on a pair of matronly looking heels and Michael said… here try these…. much more sexy….. I was sold.

I had those sexy heels for probably 8 years or so before one of the heels broke off…. I was devastated. I loved them like a little girl loved her first Barbie doll.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?