What size heel should taller girls (over 6') stick with?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • flats or less than 1/2" heel.
  • 1" - 2" heels.
  • 3"- 4" heels
  • Go as tall as you want!
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1502

I have shoes that range in heels height from flat to 6 in. Most of what I wear is 4in and second most 3 in. I used to be worried about my heel height and how tall I would be in my heels. I would be quite tall and maybe really stand out. After being out and worried about that several times I discovered I was worried about nothing. Now I love wearing my heels when i go out. I never worry about my height.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 189

Hi Tammy

I’m 6’1″ in the old currency and had a girlfriend many years ago who was 6’2″ and still wore 3-4″ heels! Elegant and sexy as but she did mention to me that she was ‘sorry’ but couldn’t go out with anyone shorter than her!
      I introduced her to a Rugby mate of mine who topped at 6’8″… they married, had a brood of kids and that was that… for me at any rate.
      Comfortwise, I wear 2″ heel everyday but 3-4″ when going out.

Your choice… xx Polly

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 84

This reminds me of when my sister was getting married some years ago. She was always self conscious about being tall and in this case taller than her fiancee/husband when she wore heels. She is 6′ and her husband is a little over 6′. The night before the wedding there was a formal reception/dinner and she was torn on what shoes to wear. In the end she said “I have this gorgeous pair of kick-ass red pumps and i’ll be damed if i’m not going to wear the heck out them on my last day of being single.” The heels made her 6′-3″+ and she rocked them and she looked fabulous!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 49

I have a bad back, and cant wear heels. I would if I could!  6′ tall

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Lisa Smith
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 9, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 21

I’m 5’11” and love love love 3-4” heels… I much prefer block or wider heels, more so than stilettos, and, with practice, can make those work. In my humble opinion, it’s all about how we imagine ourselves and the look we want to achieve! My femme shoe size runs from 12w to 14, depending on the make. Size 13 seems to be a good compromise, but it’s still difficult to find the right size… I say if you got it, flaunt it! Lisa

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Ross
      Lady
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 128

Wear what you love!!!

You are not ridiculously tall. You are a  beautiful lady who happens to be tall.

Take a look at  images of female basketball players that are out for functions. Many wear heels.

Jessica

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 757

Honey, you wear what feels good (within reason!). There are no rules – especially for CDs. We make our own when we put that dress on!

I like 3″ heels a lot, and find it hard to walk in anything higher.

I dislike flats, but I have some very cute white trainers, which seem to be en vogue. These are great for driving and for when the heels start getting a bit painful.

I can last all night in the right pair – but only if I let my feet down a bit during the day!

I’m 6’4″, so most people who see me dressed are under no illusions about my genetics whatsoever – but I like what I like and if it’s only idiots who have a problem with that, great.

I wouldn’t want to upset nice people 😍😍😍

Love Laura

Robyn Devine
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 24, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 515

Hi Tammy!

Being your a size 13 I think dictates a little on what you do.  That size is difficult knowing other Girls here.

I’m 6 ft flat but I love 3-4 inch heels.

My attitude is wear what you LOVE!  I love 3-4 inch heels so I wear em and own it! So what if it makes me 6-3, 6-4.  If you love what you see in the mirror…GO FOR IT!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Tammy Johnson
        Lady
        Registered On: September 23, 2020
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 17

Robyn,

Hey, thanks for the response!  That was kind of the way I was leaning, I think around 3″ is probably the highest I am most comfortable trying to walk in, especially in snow!  I’ve worn them around the house a bit, so have gotten a bit more used to them.

Which I guess brings up another question for me, does anyone have any good sites to recommend for larger sizes of 12.5 and up?

Thanks again!

Tammy

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Jessica Ross
          Lady
          Topics: 1
          Replies: 128

Tammy

The Breast Form Store  and En Femme both sites advertise on this site  I believe have shoes 12.5 and over.

Jessica

Robyn Devine
          Duchess
          Registered On: October 24, 2020
          Topics: 13
          Replies: 515

My pleasure!

Some of the Girls can speak better about big sizes.  I myself do Amazon because Im lucky in that Im only and 11.5 US.

Amazon, Zappos, etc.  Im sure the Girls will chime in with their go-to sites.

XO Robyn 🤗❤️👠

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.