Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I remember going to my 20th high school reunion 3 years as Erin for the first time.It was 3 years into being fulltime as Erin.I thought about not going to it at first and my heart said yes to it.I finally decided to go to it showing my classmates how I changed even more.Picked out a nice dark navy knee length dress with 4 inch black heels to wear.Getting there,I was a little nervous and that went away after I got there.Some of my classmates didn’t recognize me at first asking who was that at first.My long time friends did and some of my teachers I knew saw I changed big time.One was an English teacher I had and she did ask how I go by now,told her Erin.She was the biggest inspiration in my life during my high school years telling be myself and don’t give up in life.I thanked her for that telling me your welcome and did get a picture taken with her as Erin.Plus she saw I was much happier too.Lot of my friends and classmates I knew saw I changed big time and now living a much happier life as a fulltime crossdresser.Good thing is I was awarded the most changed award.Plus they learned about me still in contact with them now calling me Erin now not missing the male side of me.

Alice Black
      Duchess

Erin,

You were very brave to do that. I could not ever imagine doing that myself.

Alice Black

I was brave doing it and everyone knows I have a better life now

Lovely story Erin.  I too skipped my 10, 20 and 30 year reunions before going to my 40th.  I was planning to skip it too, but my youngest niece, who was caring for me during my cancer fight, found the invitation.  Without her pushing a little, I would never have gone.

I went as Paula and everyone was quite surprised.  The fears I had let keep me from going in the past were proven to be nothing really, just in my head at those times.  Classmates greeted me warmly and most even sincerely too.  It took place over three days, even riding a float in the city parade.  (Now THAT was scary, to be in front of the whole town like that).  Of course, most of my teachers have been long gone for many years, but I actually did have a good time seeing some of the people after 40 years.

PaulaF

Great story Erin!  Wonderful how all worked out for you at your reunion.

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?