- January 8, 2021 at 1:25 pm #429499Lisa SmithParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Several years ago I ran across some hosiery that had a very high sheen. I didn’t get any because it didn’t look like it would necessarily cover up hairy legs (I wasn’t shaving at the time). Now that I’m shaving, I can’t remember the make of those high sheen hose. Can anyone recommend some, please and thanks!
- January 10, 2021 at 8:56 am #430463Leah AdkamLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 20Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
Omg I’m obsessed with Cecilia de Rafael super lucido. They are absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to buy a few pairs some day. They have the most marvelous shine I’ve ever seen in pantyhose. Also Wolford is hard to beat. I think there’s also Pretty Polly oil sheen that are to die for.
- January 9, 2021 at 10:25 am #429980KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 237Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 958 times
- January 9, 2021 at 6:29 am #429867Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4125 times
I love shiny pantyhose. when I began going out, I often wore Legg’s Sheer Energy, No Nonsense Light Support or some JC Penney style.
Then when I really got femme and going out dressed. I discovered Givenchy Body Gleamers, Berkshire Shimmmers and Danskin Shiny Tights. I wanted to get attention for my legs. The Legg’s No nonsense and JC Penney were usually adequate, but the Givenchy, Berkshire and Danskin took it to whole new level.
Now today when I want my legs to really shine and stand out, I will slip into some Wolfords, Falke, Kunert, Pretty Polly or Cecelia De Rafael. They are wonderful. Look and feel amazing and definitely head turners.
But I found the Queen of shine, sexy and impossible not to notice is Peavey shiny Tights. They are 40 denier and crazy like shiny. On par with anything else that might be out there. They are not that silky to die for feel I love so much, but for drawing attention, opening eyes, mouths, turning heads and just putting goofy looks on faces, when you walk into a place wearing these with a short dress or skirt and sexy heels, You will amaze, stun and slay everyone in the place.
- January 9, 2021 at 7:01 am #429877Lisa SmithBaronessRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Thank you! I will take a look at all of those. Being older… and, alas, somewhat larger than I would prefer to be, I am usually limited to queen size, and try to find hose that makes my legs really stand out. The high sheen is a personal preference and gives my overall appearance a boost, at least in my opinion. Thanks again!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 10, 2021 at 3:42 am #430353Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4125 times
I’ve been wearing Legg’s Sheer Energy in and other pantyhose in Q or XL for as long as I can remember. I loved them all but with some brands like the Legg’s, I always wished they were a little bit longer. Then a few years ago I discovered Sheer Energy in Q+. Of course I bought them all. Perfect fit, like the were made for me. So now, every time I see them, I buy them.
I was also like that with other pantyhose. If I discovered something new, I would buy a couple of pairs. If they fit and felt nice I would get all I could.
The Peavey Shiny Tights in Q fit well, comparable to the Legg’s in Q+. They are not the silky texture and feel I love so much but they sure do shine. So if you are willing to give off some silky feel for appearance and want to have eyes lock on your legs, the Peavey Shiny Tights might be just what you are looking for.
- January 9, 2021 at 5:58 am #429850Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 127Has thanked: 951 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
- January 9, 2021 at 4:11 am #429805
- January 8, 2021 at 10:29 pm #429724BaronessRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Emily! That’s exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much dear!
- January 8, 2021 at 10:11 pm #429722Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 485Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 2187 times
There’s a lot to pick from. They’re located in the UK. If nothing else, you’ll have an idea what to look for on US sites. I know for a fact Amazon sells some of the brands you’ll see. Happy shopping!
- January 8, 2021 at 3:10 pm #429566
- January 8, 2021 at 1:26 pm #429500AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 96Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 302 times
I’ve seen some high sheen hosiery online. But I don’t remember the brand
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.