- November 1, 2020 at 2:19 pm #401489Bre MartinParticipantRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
Hi,I am Bre and a part time crossdresser.I grew up masculine all my life and something changed.All started when a few of my female friends got me to dress as a woman for Halloween.I was 21 or 22 years old when it happened 8 weeks before Halloween.First thing was getting my ears pierced.Shopped for a bra and panties,black stockings and a garter belt.Borrowed a friend’s dress and heels.They did my hair and make up.On Halloween day,I was amazed how I looked as a woman after getting ready.One friend said Bre was a good name for me and I agreed.They even said I looked very good dressed as a woman too.The change that happened,an inner woman came out and have loved it since.Mom,it took a couple days for her to take it in and been supportive ever since
- November 12, 2020 at 5:14 am #405732
- November 3, 2020 at 3:56 pm #402508Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Good Grief, How many Michigan Girls we got around here? I know Im no longer in Michigan but that was my home for half my life. Must be in water! LOL!!
- November 3, 2020 at 2:26 pm #402490Bre MartinLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
Welcome Bre! That is so wonderful to hear about your mom, your sister and your friends be supportive!
also hello from another Michigander!
My sister supports me for what I have done for her,supported her with showing her I love her for who she is
- November 3, 2020 at 3:46 am #402223Lexis MorganDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- November 2, 2020 at 3:49 pm #402015Bre MartinLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
Welcome Bre! Sounds like you have a wonderful group of friends! It is a pleasure to have you and here’s hoping you make many more friends on this site!
I do and see me like any normal person.I credit my younger sister a lot for helping me discovering this.I supported her through her transition to become the woman she is happy as to this day.She supports me back knowing I am her brother and sister
- November 2, 2020 at 6:55 am #401794Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2733 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- November 2, 2020 at 5:53 am #401773Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 457 times
- November 2, 2020 at 3:13 am #401745Bre MartinLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
- November 1, 2020 at 9:04 pm #401696
- November 1, 2020 at 6:36 pm #401634Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1071Has thanked: 10066 timesBeen thanked: 3459 times
Hi Bre nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here . What a cute intro you have there your girlfriends saw something in you that you couldnt see your self . And mom accepting as well just wonderful so get settled in and relax sit down kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Start reading some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . So many girls here to make lasting friendships with from all over the world . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .
- November 1, 2020 at 6:17 pm #401625Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1068Has thanked: 7974 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
Hi Bre, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Sometimes it only takes one time, one special occasion, event or activity to awaken the feminine part of a person and once she has been recognized it is practically impossible to ignore that part of you. Welcome to the CDH sisterhood. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- November 1, 2020 at 6:10 pm #401620
- November 1, 2020 at 5:21 pm #401598LadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
Hi there Bre! Thanks for the great introduction and it’s fantastic your Mom and your friends have been so encouraging and supportive. Welcome to CDH!
First time I came out to my mom,she thought I was going to end up like my younger sister whom is a post op MTF at first.Learned I was not going to,it is part time.After that,getting to know Bre more now a proud mom of a part time MTF crossdresser and post op MTF transsexual daughter.She knows we both live happy lives.
- November 1, 2020 at 5:17 pm #401591
- November 1, 2020 at 5:14 pm #401589Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
- November 1, 2020 at 3:19 pm #401544
- November 1, 2020 at 3:13 pm #401541LadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
Hi Bre, and welcome!!! It’s so good to see you here.
Thanks for sharing your fabulous story. You have some great friends.
Love, Stephanie ✨❤️
Found out they wanted to see me as one of the girls.Found out 3 weeks after Halloween and took it well
- November 1, 2020 at 3:11 pm #401539Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 426Has thanked: 3439 timesBeen thanked: 1421 times
- November 1, 2020 at 2:51 pm #401527LadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
These female friends,I credit them a lot and they love having Bre around.My mom,she loves Bre as a part time daughter.It brought my younger sister Nicole and I closer together,she is a post op transsexual.She has helped me through my journey and loves Bre as a part time sister.
- November 1, 2020 at 2:43 pm #401512
- November 1, 2020 at 2:42 pm #401510Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Welcome to CDH. Thank you for sharing your story. Lots of great girls and tons of support and helpful information here. Have fun!
xo – Robyn
And another Michigan Girl!! Good grief, must be something in the water! LOL!!
I grew up in Detroit and suburbs, fyi
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Robyn Devine.
- November 1, 2020 at 2:42 pm #401508AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.