Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,I am Bre and a part time crossdresser.I grew up masculine all my life and something changed.All started when a few of my female friends got me to dress as a woman for Halloween.I was 21 or 22 years old when it happened 8 weeks before Halloween.First thing was getting my ears pierced.Shopped for a bra and panties,black stockings and a garter belt.Borrowed a friend’s dress and heels.They did my hair and make up.On Halloween day,I was amazed how I looked as a woman after getting ready.One friend said Bre was a good name for me and I agreed.They even said I looked very good dressed as a woman too.The change that happened,an inner woman came out and have loved it since.Mom,it took a couple days for her to take it in and been supportive ever since

Anonymous

Welcome Bree. I know is shocking when you look at the mirror and realize is you and love what you see. I can believe my self the transformation on me and is what I want to be full time an attractive woman.

Hi Bre

Welcome to CDH.  Thank you for sharing your story.  Lots of great girls and tons of support and helpful information here.  Have fun!

xo – Robyn

And another Michigan Girl!!  Good grief, must be something in the water! LOL!!

I grew up in Detroit and suburbs, fyi

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bre   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

These female friends,I credit them a lot and they love having Bre around.My mom,she loves Bre as a part time daughter.It brought my younger sister Nicole and I closer together,she is a post op transsexual.She has helped me through my journey and loves Bre as a part time sister.

Hi Bre, and welcome!!! It’s so good to see you here.

Thanks for sharing your fabulous story. You have some great friends.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

[postquote quote=401539]
      Found out they wanted to see me as one of the girls.Found out 3 weeks after Halloween and took it well

Hi Bre,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi there Bre! Thanks for the great introduction and it’s fantastic your Mom and your friends have been so encouraging and supportive. Welcome to CDH!

Hello, and welcome BRE.
      Fabulous intro, thank you for sharing.
      Enjoy, and join in:-)
      Hugs, Regine

[postquote quote=401589]
      First time I came out to my mom,she thought I was going to end up like my younger sister whom is a post op MTF at first.Learned I was not going to,it is part time.After that,getting to know Bre more now a proud mom of a part time MTF crossdresser and post op MTF transsexual daughter.She knows we both live happy lives.

I am married to a supportive wife,Renee.Met Renee through one of these friends of mine,a step cousin of theirs.

Hi Bre, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Sometimes it only takes one time, one special occasion, event or activity to awaken the feminine part of a person and once she has been recognized it is practically impossible to ignore that part of you. Welcome to the CDH sisterhood. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Bre nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here . What a cute intro you have there your girlfriends saw something in you that you couldnt see your self . And mom accepting as well just wonderful so get settled in and relax sit down kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Start reading some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . So many girls here to make lasting friendships with from all over the world . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Stephanie Bass

This is my very first time on a site like this.

Not sure what to do.

Is anyone there?

My female friends saw I had a female side that wanted out.I have support from my male friends as well,they have accepted in Bre in very well

Welcome Bre! Sounds like you have a wonderful group of friends! It is a pleasure to have you and here’s hoping you make many more friends on this site!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

[postquote quote=401773]
      I do and see me like any normal person.I credit my younger sister a lot for helping me discovering this.I supported her through her transition to become the woman she is happy as to this day.She supports me back knowing I am her brother and sister

Anonymous

Welcome Bre!  That is so wonderful to hear about your mom, your sister and your friends be supportive!

also hello from another Michigander!

Lexis

[postquote quote=402223]
      My sister supports me for what I have done for her,supported her with showing her I love her for who she is

Good Grief, How many Michigan Girls we got around here?  I know Im no longer in Michigan but that was my home for half my life.  Must be in water!  LOL!!

Welcome Bre!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?