• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi my name is sophie, ive been on and off the site – but back again

Hi Sophie,

Welcome back to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you back.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Sophie

Welcome back, I look forward to chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome back, Sophie 🙂

Isabel x

Hello I’m ashley and I’m new here.. thank you for accepting me and I hope I can make some new friends… Y’all have a blessed day…

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophie   Not too worry we totally understand you. You come and join and then leave.  It happens to many but for some unforseen reasons we decide to take the plunge again. So here we are here again.. We certainly love sharing our experiences as much can be learned . Get comfortable and start browsing our wonderful site and explore  more about yourself , open up  your true feelings and discover  where your paths may lead. Meet many of our ladies who love to offer their advice and tips to better your understanding in our love for dressing. very nice meeting and hope to see you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome back, Sophie!

Welcome back Sophie!

Emily
      Lady

Hallo and welcome back Sophie! This is a great place to find acceptance and support. Feel free to ask questions or share stories. The best thing you will learn is that you are not alone. We all have similar stories and experiences to share. Just ask!

Emily

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?