Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I’m Jasmine, 23, and I’m an Australian born Chinese.

I’ve always have had an urge to dress since I was small, that I’ve only recently fulfilled. So, I’m still very unsure about makeup application, breastform adhesion, wig application + care, etc etc. Lots really haha.

Only my mum knows about my dressing and thankfully she is very supportive of it (she has a friend at work who also dresses). I’m unfortunately pretty lonely and have no-one to hang or go out with all dressed up. So, I hope to talk to a lot of you wonderful people!

I don’t know why but I’ve always had a liking to long black hair, a red lip, long black boots, long white socks, classical blue skinny jeans and white long sleeve tops. So, the pictures below is the look I’ve always envisaged and hope it says Jasmine!

xx

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Jasmine Chen. Reason: Picture Size
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Robyn Drake.
      Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Jasmine
      You are adorable.

Hi Meeshelle,

Thank you for your compliment!

Hi Jasmine,You look lovely.Everyone on here are very friendly and helpful.Enjoy.Love Alana

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH! Thank you for your introduction. Please note that we do not allow pictures to be posted in the forums. You may post pictures to your wall by submitting them in the Photos drop-down menu.

– Robyn

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for your welcome. I apologise for posting photos in the forums.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Jasmine! Welcome to CDH! We’re so glad you found us!

Hi Erika,

Thank you for the lovely welcome!

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH.  Sounds like you have a wonderful mom.  Enjoy meeting others here on CDH and exploring.

Alice

Hi Alice,

Thank you for the lovely welcome. She is wonderful. 🙂 Looking forward.

Hello, Jasmine.  Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. There are websites that you can go on line for help with makeup, breast forms and how to apply the adhesive, wigs and how to care for them. Lots of Hugs, Allysa

Hi Allysa,

Thank you for the lovely welcome and words of help. Will most definitely explore and hopefully I can help others in the future!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Jasmine and welcome! You have found a great place to learn and ask for advice and to have the support of your mom is priceless. Love your photos you look great, looking forward to seeing more as your journey continues.
      Sherri

Hi Sherri,

Thank you for your lovely welcome and compliment. She is priceless. Looking forward to the journey.

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person (I’m moving my first steps in hrt); with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Greta,

Thank you for your lovely welcome and personal story. I hope you can find the freedom and happiness that you desire. 🙂

Hello Jasmine welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here.

I must say Jasmine you my girl definitely pass as a woman in your photos. Some become obsessed with passing some just have to own it and not worry about whether they do or not as the feminine side is ultimately a part of who you are or for some it is who they are you my girl look absolutely authentic.

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs April

Hi April,

Thank you for the lovely welcome and amazing essay. It will be a pleasure exploring and meeting many wonderful members. I hope I can find the freedom to fully express myself one day.

Thank you as well for the lovely compliment.

Hi Jasmine welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, we have all sorts of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rozalyn,

Thank you for your lovely welcome and personal story. Would also love to meet you. Looking forward to the journey!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jasmine

welcome ,happy to have you join with us.Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your lovely welcome. Looking forward to the journey!

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. It sounds like you have a good start we can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your lovely welcome. Hope being a full time girl has been amazing! Think I’m very fortunate to have a good start.

Hi Jasmine nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just look around ask many questions from these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jasmine as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..  Oh girlfriend please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your lovely welcome and essay. 🙂 Looking forward to the journey and hopefully sharing some stories about myself.

You are very welcome Jasmine and please say hello anytime..

Stephanie

Hi Jasmine, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your lovely welcome and likewise nice meeting you!

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jasmine,

I checked out your pics and you’re a beautiful young lady, very cute and feminine. When I joined CDH I was exactly like you, a very lonely depressed crossdresser with no one to talk to or go out with. But after being a part of this Sister Hood for just over a year I can tell you that, for me, things changed drastically and a lot of the reason for the change was from some of my very close friend that I made here at Cross dresser heaven. I now have two CD social groups I joined as well as finding three girls that live in the same town that I go out with on a regular basis. And all of this change started right here.

Trish

Hi Trish,

Thank you for your lovely compliment and welcome! I’m inspired and heartwarmed by your personal story. xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH! The support from the girls here is wonderful. You can learn a lot too. I sure have!
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Lara,

Thank you for your lovely welcome and nice meeting you. Looking to soak it all in like a sponge haha!

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your lovely welcome! I’ve most certainly come to the right place. Looking forward!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?