Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hiii im natasha, & im 20 years old . im new to here. i love to wear female cloths , make ups etc.  & i wear when i was alone at home.  anyone still don’t know my behaviour. im looking for friends like me and girls who admire me & can help me . please msg me

Hi Natasha nice to meet you i have a sweet girlfriend here named Natasha . So get settled in and relax and enjoy yourself read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives inside your heart and sole looking to step out and see the world.  their are so many girls here to meet and make lasting friendships with from all over the world  . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around again for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natasha  welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Natasha, happy to see you join our wonderful group.  Friendships and support are what this site is all about.  The only thing to remember is to relax and be yourself. CDH is a very comfortable place to spend time in, I hope you can enjoy all it has to offer.  Pleased to meet you!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hello Natasha

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH,

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Natasha!  Welcome.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Natasha;

Glad you found us, and welcome to CDH. This is a great support site, where we don’t judge each other, and accept ourselves wherever we are on this journey into our crossdressing.

The girls are great, and there is a great deal of info here to read through, which might help you. Otherwise you can chat with some of us. Dressing up is such a wonderful feeling, but it does cause so much turmoil in our lives as well.

If you want to chat with a bit of an older chick, feel free to PM me anytime.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi Natasha! I’m so happy you’re here. I dress every night my fiancé is not here, we’re talking. So proud to have you here

Anonymous

So happy to have girls around me!!!!

Hi Natasha!  I am new here too. So far I have to say the girls here are amazing and welcoming. It is lovely to be so accepted and to be myself.  I hope you have the same experience and enjoy letting the woman inside out for some fresh air and a spin around the block.  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or wanna swap stories.

Hugs,

Chloe

Anonymous

Natasha, so pretty! Happy you’re here

Anonymous

Hey,

I’m 20 as well 😱 If you wanna talk I’m always willing. Xx

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Natasha!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?