Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Sisters
      HildaRuth here
      This has been an interesting and exciting week for me so I thought I’d share. Strangely enough I remembered the first time I shaved my legs, not that long ago, and I went out dressed sans stocking and was really surprised at how cold my legs felt. However the luxury of shaving and feeling smooth was so tempting that I haven’t stopped. For the first time this week I ordered some jeggings from M&S on line. Oh my, how warm they feel so I am now a jeggings fan. I think I probably need to order a size smaller so that they are more tightly fitting but that shouldn’t be too difficult. Also ordered a high neck knee length shift dress – in the sale only £14.00 – and it was a good fit. Just the thing for pottering about doing the domestic chores and it looked good with the jeggings so possibly a good combo for going out dressed. I revisited the movie To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything Julie Newmar available on Amazon Prime. I’d forgotten just how marvellous Patrick Swayze looks when he dresses. Okay I know he has high cheek bones and a pointed chin so he is off to a very good start but the scene at the beginning of the film where he makes up, dresses and in the final moment completes his transformation into Vida Boheme by donning a wig is wonderful and captures that moment which I think we all experience when we complete our dressing with a wig and seeing our reflection – gender euphoria! And I’d also forgotten about Wesley Snipes as Noxemma Jackson – intoxicating and oh my how he can swivel his hips when he sachay’s along the catwalk. If you haven’t see the movie than it’s a must for us gals IMHO.
      I remebered a post some time ago about who we would want to look like if we could. I was rather boring about this and indicated that as I was an older gal I chose older elegant women – Helen Mirren, Glen Close, Judy Dench. But I started to think about who I might want to look like when much, much younger. Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld series, so wonderfully shapely in black leather as a vampire ‘death dealer’ in the Underworld series? I remember a comment about painting oneself (was it Grace or Steph?) and it seems to me that Kate looks as if her outfit had been painted onto her! Also revisited the Cormorant Strike series and his assistant is rather gorgeous so I don’t think I’d mind looking like her. All this introspection is because in just over a week I’ll be moving into a flat where I will be living solo and be able to explore being and becoming HildaRuth. So very excited and slightly terrified all at the same time
      Love and hugs
      Hilda Ruth 💋💋

Anonymous

HildaRuth.

Living solo….you will not believe the wonder… you go out, come home and your chocolate bar is still there!!!…haha..

I love strike, and yes, his girl friday is gorgeous…

Happy housewarming 🍾🍾🍾.

Grace xx

I was deeply impressed by Swayze’s performance giving a refreshing presentation with verisimilitude and empathy. Elegant to a high degree but every bit a lady, except one or two little times.

Araminta.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?