• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

If your into archeological interest then this maybe a fascinating book that takes a look at our ancestors and ancestral roots through archeological digs around 7 sites in Britain, a fascinating study by Professor Alice Roberts,stuffed full of fascinating facts and imaginative insights.
      The most amazing revelations are from professor Mike Parker Pearson and the world famous “Stonehenge”. Fantastic reading. The book is called “Ancestors” by Alice Roberts printed by and available through Simon & Schuster at £20 +£4.48,pp

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Loved her programmes on the box. I see the stones regularly. The history in the area around the stones is just as fascinating and rarely known to visitors as they never venture beyond. A lot think the Sarsens is something you put on your chips…… 

Anonymous

Yes Angela she really takes you into that dimension beyond the digs fascinating.

Rat Scabies of The Damned is a huge archeology fan. Seen him on a couple of shows talking about history and archeology.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

Hard to imagine a punk band drummer a fan of archeology, but we tend to forget they have interest too.
        ✌️Amanda xx

Anonymous

Hi Amanda,

I’m a sucker for archeology programmes too, but for me there’s something about the sheer age of surviving sites which sends a chill down my spine.

My wife and I used to go now and again to the summer solstice celebrations at Stonehenge – even the winter one once. The only time you were allowed inside the stones proper. I could just stand there, away with the fairies, and try to feel the presence of the however many people through countless generations who probably did that very same thing.

The Orkneys was another place we got to. So isolated, but in its glorious past, obviously a place of some importance, with sites like Maeshowe, the Ring of Brodgar, and the fabulous Skara Brae.  The folk who built these places did more than just grunt and pull their mates around by their hair !!!

There was also the Tomb of Eagles, excavated I believe by the people who owned the land. A really small entrance, you lay on a little wheeled trolley to get inside. The owner let you handle some of the skulls he’d uncovered which were thousands of years old. More tingles …

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Hi Marti,
        Gosh these places are absolutely bursting with history and ancient customs, and even today more and more digs are reveling a greater insight into the way our future was built.
        Certainly is a fascinating subject.
        Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Morning Bosoms opps Stephanie,
      Yes she is certainly a very beautiful woman to watch. Question there is many pics of her with different colour hair, and with the greatest respect to the lady I think she looks incredible sex with her red hair.
      What do you think Stephanie?
      Lol Amanda xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?