Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls!

I am new and very nervous. I have been toying around with dressing for a very long time and this is my first attempt at trying to bring out my inner girl. No one in my life knows and I could really use some good support! I am so excited.

Anonymous

Yes, that’s where I am at currently as well,hon. I say welcome and don’t be a stranger

Hi Jessika nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. thers so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends here there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .  As for nervousness girlfriend you must have missed the sign there by the door you came thru when you joined us here . It read please deposit all nervousness fears and such here before entering as you will not be needing them here inside these doors . We care for our sisters and new family members here  with so much support and love so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime  ..

Stephanie Bass

That is so lovely Stephanie 🙂

I am feeling more comfortable already. I have a lot of questions and it seems like everyone here are so wonderful.

thank you and I hope to chat soon.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessika… welcome,  never feel afraid or nervous  about who you feel you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in   the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much! I am happy everyone likes hugs so much as well.

Big hug!

Tammy Bee
      Lady

In the same boat here, Jessika. I’m excited too about moving forward with my dressing fantasies.

Hi Jessika!

Welcome to CDH!  I can totally understand the nerves, a good couple deep breathes and relax is always a start.  Your absolutely in the best place there is right now.  The Girls and the support are amazing here.  We all love to help.  So take your time, there’s no rush or requirements here.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Thank you Robyn 🙂

Let the adventure begin. I’m so glad there are so many happy supportive people like you.
        Big Hug!

Jessika

Hi Jessika,

Welcome, from another closeted U.K. girl. Lots of friendly advice to be had on here. Life’s not easy in lockdown, especially for those of us who can’t dress. Always happy to chat.

Katie x

Hi Jessika

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy exploring and stick around.

❤️B

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

I am new to CDing and new to CDH as well. Everyone on here is super friendly and have made me feel so at home. I am quite shy but have felt free to express myself here and bring Charlotte alive.

PM me, would love to get to know you

Charlotte xxx

Anonymous

Hi Jessika

Welcome to CDH.

You will find a lot of ladies here that are at a similar place in their journey.

Reach out and ask questions and explore the forums they have a wealth of information.

Jessica

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jessika,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Jessika
      All been or are there currently in one form or another!

Focus on your positives, reinforcing what works for you. It gives you peace and confidence to deal with the other areas – some will be easy and others will just take time to figure a solution or accept!!

Kind Regards
      Roxie.

Hi Jessika

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. it is really nice to meet you.  I am sure you will find lots of friendship and support here.

I am always happy to chat and share advice, please feel free to message me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica.

Hi Jessika, welcome to CDH. I’m a UK gal like yourself, a Mancunian. Feel free to let your hair down here honey, no subject is too stupid. I’ve received doo much advice over the past few weeks it currently feels impossible to reply it all. I can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Tish

Welcome Jessika!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?