Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi,

I am based in the U.K. am living and working pretty much full time. It has been a long and interesting time to get where I am today. Lots of experiences with the ups and downs in that time.

I am looking forward to being here and lets see where it goes!

Angela

Hi Angela,

Welcome from Hertfordshire. Congratulations on your impressive take on Gloria Gaynor’s classic. It says it all.

Katie x

Welcome Angela

Hope you have fun exploring the site. Looking forward to perhaps hearing about your ups and downs, a great place to share experiences good and bad.

❤️B

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Angela

welcome it’s very nice to meet you. You’ll enjoy meeting girls here, to talk and share in experience’s that we all enjoy. Girls here are developing themselves at different levels from newbies  ( somewhat like me ) to the more experienced. You my dear with your time of  dressing will certainly be an asset here as many are always looking for help and guidance. Everyone loves to chat as I and friends for the asking so looking for to see you on our journeys together .again welcome and enjoy your stay.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Angela,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi from a UK based wifey up in not so sunny Scotland!  This is such a supportive place and I’m sure you will be made to feel very welcome.

xx

Welcome Angela!

Hi Angela and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Heh, I realized I’m transgendered about 2 seconds after I stopped feeling dejected because at 11 or 12 nobody would dress me in a string bikini because “I’m just a kid”. So I started feeling dejected because being a boy I’d never get to do that. Never say never, right? Please share your stories and experiences. We’d all love to hear them and share ours. Especially those who are relatively new to all this and could use the encouragement.

Hi Angela, always nice to welcome another UK girl to CDH, I hope you have a great time here.

Andrea xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thank you for such a lovely welcome. 

I suppose I have a similar story to a lot of others which has covered quite a few decades now. I am quite happy to share those experiences if it gives encouragement to others and helps in their progress.

My story starts when I was five being attracted to girls clothes and then wearing them to where I am now working and living full time.

I am uncomfortable with enquiries about what my underwear is and any sexual connotations so please don’t be offended if I don’t reply. Believe me there is nothing erotic about my underwear anyway.

I have been lucky and at times had to make my luck. There have been more ups than downs and I always remain positive.

Again Thanks and hope to be chatting soon.

Angela

Hi Angela, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv! You have definitely “survived” and may I dare say even thrived! Always glad to welcome a new member who is comfortable with her feminine persona. Way too many crossdressing people have doubts, feelings of shame or guilt about their crossdressing which is so unfortunate. We have members from all the world including a lot from the U.K. so there plenty of potential friends who are members here! Do stay active on the site and get to know some of them. I don’t know how much free time you have but you can easily spend hours on the site each day exploring, reading and interacting with other members! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?