Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls,

I’m a new girl on the site and looking to find other CD’s like me.   I have been dressing on and off since my early 20’s but i have been more so (every other night) for the last couple of years (i’m now 30). I obvi really enjoy dressing but i’m finding it difficult to not let it mix up with my “guy life”.  I am slowly coming out as gay to my family and the very few friends i still thankfully keep in touch with.  I have been dealing with it ALL in my head for the last couple of years and I would really appreciate any help or support with getting it off of my chest basically!

Anyways thankyou to who reads this and look forward to making some real friends!

Bella 🙂

Hi Bella,

Welcome you will find lots of girls like you on this site.  CDH is a fantastic site for sharing stories and experiences, everyone is friendly, helpful and supportive.

Glad you have joined us.

Kisses

Brienna

Howdy Bella……..Welcome to CDH, sweetie!  Explore our site, chat with the girls, we are all very happy to be able to assist you with your anxiety. Everyone harbors the feel of rejection deep inside. Time will heal that feeling, as well as good friends. I am here for you Bella, my door is always open….come on in….set a spell…..let’s talk.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Thankyou hunnies! Its really comforting to know i’m being listened to and a great relief i’ve found somewhere to talk about it with what seems like some lovely ladies! 🙂 I’m sure a lot more will unravel over time, so for now i will start by saying that I’ve felt incredibly isolated for the last two years and a big part of me thinks its all down to my confusion with x dressing. Also finding it hard not to sometimes just shout out to people who know me closely and just tell them! But i feel it would cause so much complication and frustration as i have a very close family who i believe are pretty clueless to my true intentions in life. It was ok at first and now it is starting to affect me more than i can deal with solo. Sorry if it all seems a bit much or confusing!

Kisses

Bella 🙂

hello Bella nice to meet you. i am in the same boat as you are, but since then my x dressing came out to my daughter seeing a pic of me when i was dressed up for Halloween she showed mom and daughter said its his body let him do what he wants to. wife already knew i x dressed. she lets me dress up but only when 2 adult kids are not home. so i do and have a great time being the woman i should of been when i was born. i feel that i am more female then male. i have a male brain and a female body. when i dress up my male side is not even there. my female side dresses my body like i am female from head to toe and i love it. perfume, dress, nylons, bra and boob inserts to give me that more female look, panties, with pad, heels and make up. i now buy my own female clothing and all that, i have more female clothing and stuff then wife does and i even wear it more then she does. i am medically retired so i feel like the woman of the house so i dress like one when no one is home and play wife.  don’t be ashamed of your x dressing. be your self when you can and enjoy it. life is too short not to. yes it is difficult to under stand and tell some one about your x dressing, but this is 2017 and there is all types of people out there. there is support groups for all kinds even x dressing. so be open with your self and be happy.   i added you to my friends list if you need to chat don’t hesitate    Sighed Lucinda

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?