Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello I am so exticed and welcome my profile .

my name is Tiffany and I am 18 age. This is a secret my life. I am boy .I like dressing and make up.My favourites skirts,nylon,tights. I want to be more and more feminine woman.I found this website. I like to chat about anything.You can consider me ,ıf you would like.

thanks all. kiss you xx

Welcome Tiffany, you will enjoy this site. The girls here will help your desire. Ask what questions you have, they will be answered as best we all can. Read the forums and be what you can.

Anonymous

thank you aline for nice answers

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany  welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

thank you so much . xxx. nice to meet you x

Anonymous

Welcome Tiffany,

You will find us a very welcoming group of girls.  don’t be afraid to make friends and ask questions.  We all watch each others backs.

Hugs,

Stephenie

Welcome Tiffany to CDH

suzette

Anonymous

Tiffany you are already a beautiful girl. I love your pictures. Where are you from. Hope we can be friends. ❤️

Anonymous

hello thank you  so much. you look so attractive too.  I am from slovakia.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tiffany! Have fun here!

Emily

We’re all glad you could join us.
      Looks like you have a wonderful life journey ahead of you. Enjoy it to the fullest and I hope you make lots of friends here.

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Tiffany, and welcome. You seem to be much more in tune with yourself than I was at your age!

Anonymous

Welcome Tiffany.So glad you have joined us on C.D.H.I am a skirts and nylons girl too.Have fun I hope you make many friends.I wish that there was a site like this when I was your age in the pre internet age.Have fun dear.

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to our family! I wish I would have been at the stage you are when I was 18.

This is a wonderful place to make friends, get advice and get support.

Leslie
      Lady

Welcome Tiffany!

You are so lucky to being starting out at your age. I am 74 and really just starting out to discover who I am. I hope you have great time on your journey! And this is a great place to learn and to find friends.

Leslie

Welcome!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?