• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Amber.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amber
      Lady

Hiya everyone.  I’m Amber Rose. Been on here for a while but don’t think I’ve introduced myself yet.

I’ve been out as a crossdresser since 2019 but for a while been suppressing Amber. I’ve lost confidence with her. I’m having a lot of confusion issues with who I am and who the true me is.

I’d love to make friends who will understand and also that I can talk to and confine in and we can talk girl talk 💖💖💖💖 xxxxxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amber wonderful hearing from you… yes for some unfortunate moments but were happy to finally meet you and enjoy your special times here with us. Find some good friends and do enjoy some stimulating conversations.

Hugs…

Stephanie 🌹

Amber
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie. It’s nice to meet you

Hugs.

Anonymous

Hello Amber I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire just saying hello.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Amber
        Lady

Hi sarah nice to meet you. Thanks for the greeting

Anonymous

Hey Amber! I’m in a similar “boat” and would love to be a shoulder to cry on/sister to laugh with! 2021 resolutions include being a better listener, especially when it comes to shutting my mouth and just being there for someone who doesn’t need feedback until requested.

Just discovering how much I love girl talk so few free to reach out anytime. 💄💋😘

Amber
        Lady

Hiya Serena, I love the sound of that. I’d love to be friends x

Hi Amber,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Amber!

I understand! Sometimes i just wanna cry that i can’t be “a lady” fulltime. 🤣🤫  but in the end slipping on a cute pair of panties and a bra will allow me to take some deep breathes.  Gotta stay secret though. My SO tossed all my clothes i had.  Well anyhow, sooooo glad to meet you!

Enjoy the week girlfriend!

Laura

Hi, Amber

I totally understand and am going through the same thing in terms of getting the courage to be Ginny more often than not, but I certainly feel like Ginny here. This is the place to be for support, encouragement, and overall bliss. I have only been here for a few weeks and I am feeling right at home. Be you!

Hugs,

Ginny

Hello Amber, nice to meet you.

Depending on how much time you spend with all the great info here at CDH you may find all the answers and inspiration to help make 2021 Amber’s year!

Amber
        Lady

Thank for such nice welcomes everyone feel like I can be myself here. Looking forward to speaking to some of you in the future

Amber Rose: first of all, beautiful name. The finest of all flowers and the finest of all gems in a neat little package. 😉

Second of all, if you started in 2019, you’re truly brand new to this. I don’t say this to shame you, rather to validate you. This is truly a new world to you, and one I would hope to be one of many to welcome you to.

…and I realize as I type this you may have more experience than you let on. That point between when we realize and when we’re truly “out” is often a vast horizon… you may well have more experience than I.

Suffice to say, I understand the confusion around the topic. This whole condition doesn’t really come with a guidebook or a set of rules, we’re just by and large left to make what we will of it… and all I can say is God bless the internet for at least letting us know we’re not alone!

At any rate, if you’re in need of a friend, a sounding board or a shoulder to cry on please keep me in mind. I’m sure many of your sisters here would say the same. <3

Welcome Amber!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome sister. I’ve had to do the same with Annaleigh. It isn’t easy

Amber
        Lady

I’m here if you need to talk annaleigh

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?