- January 3, 2021 at 11:00 am #426859AmberParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
Hiya everyone. I’m Amber Rose. Been on here for a while but don’t think I’ve introduced myself yet.
I’ve been out as a crossdresser since 2019 but for a while been suppressing Amber. I’ve lost confidence with her. I’m having a lot of confusion issues with who I am and who the true me is.
I’d love to make friends who will understand and also that I can talk to and confine in and we can talk girl talk 💖💖💖💖 xxxxxx
20 users thanked author for this post.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:24 pm #427927AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
Welcome sister. I’ve had to do the same with Annaleigh. It isn’t easy
- January 5, 2021 at 2:46 pm #427879Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 5, 2021 at 5:13 am #427650
- January 4, 2021 at 3:26 am #427137Val’sheril StarsongLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 311Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
Amber Rose: first of all, beautiful name. The finest of all flowers and the finest of all gems in a neat little package. 😉
Second of all, if you started in 2019, you’re truly brand new to this. I don’t say this to shame you, rather to validate you. This is truly a new world to you, and one I would hope to be one of many to welcome you to.
…and I realize as I type this you may have more experience than you let on. That point between when we realize and when we’re truly “out” is often a vast horizon… you may well have more experience than I.
Suffice to say, I understand the confusion around the topic. This whole condition doesn’t really come with a guidebook or a set of rules, we’re just by and large left to make what we will of it… and all I can say is God bless the internet for at least letting us know we’re not alone!
At any rate, if you’re in need of a friend, a sounding board or a shoulder to cry on please keep me in mind. I’m sure many of your sisters here would say the same. <3
- January 3, 2021 at 7:06 pm #427057Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3221 times
- January 3, 2021 at 6:47 pm #427054Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 174Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
I totally understand and am going through the same thing in terms of getting the courage to be Ginny more often than not, but I certainly feel like Ginny here. This is the place to be for support, encouragement, and overall bliss. I have only been here for a few weeks and I am feeling right at home. Be you!
- January 3, 2021 at 4:45 pm #427020Laura HunleyRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I understand! Sometimes i just wanna cry that i can’t be “a lady” fulltime. 🤣🤫 but in the end slipping on a cute pair of panties and a bra will allow me to take some deep breathes. Gotta stay secret though. My SO tossed all my clothes i had. Well anyhow, sooooo glad to meet you!
Enjoy the week girlfriend!
- January 3, 2021 at 3:19 pm #426958
- January 3, 2021 at 11:55 am #426890Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 85Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
Hey Amber! I’m in a similar “boat” and would love to be a shoulder to cry on/sister to laugh with! 2021 resolutions include being a better listener, especially when it comes to shutting my mouth and just being there for someone who doesn’t need feedback until requested.
Just discovering how much I love girl talk so few free to reach out anytime. 💄💋😘
- January 3, 2021 at 12:34 pm #426905
- January 3, 2021 at 11:16 am #426870Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 292Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1005 times
- January 3, 2021 at 11:19 am #426873
- January 3, 2021 at 11:08 am #426863Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4805Has thanked: 8311 timesBeen thanked: 8321 times
- January 3, 2021 at 11:11 am #426866
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.