• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Revel.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa
      Lady

Just realised I hadn’t put in an intro thingy, I just jumped in feet first with the “am I weird for liking guys but not fancying them” post, sorry about that.

Well I’m Vanessa and i am from the North of England, Beatles territory.  I’ve been dressing since I hit puberty I think, I certainly recall getting a proper thrill wearing stockings anyway and it’s progressed on from there. Still feel odd as I am in a relationship and my SO is none the wiser (I assume). But we all know despite the purges and the guilt and the soul searching it isn’t something you can just switch off. It’s part of us, a big part of us.

Anyway lovely to meet the girls I have already spoken to and hope to speak to a lot more soon.

Love

V xxx

Hi Vanessa no your not weird, there’s nothing wrong with liking guys, I like guys too but I’m Bi, I started dressing when i was about 8 or 9 years old, I’m like everyone else i think i kept it hidden and I’m still in the closet, I’m in the west midlands in Shropshire,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH! I don’t think you are weird at all!

It’s nice to meet you,

Hugs from the middle of the US!

Lara

Anonymous

Do not purge all you do is cost yourself. You can get with the girls 👧 on this site. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vanessa welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Vanessa
      I am new here too I am UK girl it’s lovely to meet you.
      Love Sarah xx

Hi Vanessa,

Honey, I just love your posts. You are adorable and I admire your spirit.

💋💋💋

Erica❤️

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Vanessa again nice to see you  i welcomed you when you came here but wanted to say hello and hope you keep us in your loop and have fun girlfriend ..

Stephanie bass

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for the intro thingy, finally. 😉

I noticed that your femme name is similar to our founder “Vanessa Law” here at CDH. Nice to meet you, and welcome to the family, sister.

Revel

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?