• This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I’ve just dived in here, been a secretive CD for over 30 years, (although my wife does know, just wants it kept away from her). I guess i’m very shy and very embarrassed about it. I’m fed up with sleepless nights thinking about it and finally decided to start somewhere. I’d love to be positive but i’m quite nervous.

Sorry

Hi Salina, and welcome!!

Well, you’ve taken a great first step towards embracing yourself by joining this wonderful sorority of gals on this website!  This is a very safe, welcoming, encouraging, and supportive site absolutely filled with a wonderful group of gals that can certainly relate to what you’re going through!

Many of us have had those doubts/worries/fears that you’re experiencing, the great thing is that there is a community like this where you can go and realize that you’re not alone, your feelings are understood, and there is an entire community of others you can meet and chat with about them!

At the end of the day we are all just trying to live our lives the way we were born to live them… and that’s an awesome thing!  Being who we are, and having a place like this to share our thoughts and feelings with others who truly understand just makes it much easier along the way!

You’re certainly among friends here, and let me be one of the first to say that we are glad you’re here!!!  So glad you are diving in, now swim a few laps with us and enjoy the pool!  🙂

<3  Lauren

some women are that way don’t want to see their husband in female clothing, my wife said i married a man not a woman. that’s not the point, the point is that dressing up as a female makes me more at ease and less depressed, but she don’t believe that, oh well her loss on the truth. i felt the same way when i started to dress up and try not to get caught and feel feminine. but i was caught and nothing more was said except don’t let the kids see you when u want to dress up. too late, daughter kind of knows, number 2 son seen me in a night gown once, he might realize i dress up but he moved out with his gf. 3 son still in school. last year thank god. he does not know. wife lets me dress up and tell me i can do what i like to do because the kids are gone for the week end. i got out of being afraid of my fem side and getting caught again, my niece now helped me dress up for Halloween, i think she knows but not too sure about dressing up all the time. i enjoyed her doing my make up and nails. it was a blast. wish she would know of my desire to dress up she would make me dresses and help me learn more on applying make up and cover up or foundation. i am 53 years old and dressing up was on and off for years and know its 24 7, i wear my female cloths under my boring male cloths. well that’s all about me so don’t have doubts or fears, just let your fem side flow when you can

Anonymous

Hi Lucinda,

I love your story, it feels really similar to some of the things that I have been through over the past years. Even down to the statement “I married a man, not a woman”. Dressing as a woman makes me more relaxed within myself, happier and contented. I also know that I am more affectionate with her when I am dressed but that doesn’t matter. I’m lucky in a way as I don’t have any children living with me, but I really don’t like the hiding stuff part of it. So far I have only worn some items of clothing. I’ve never tried to see how girlie I can look, although I would love to know one day, although at 6 ft 3 inches, that is going to be some task.

Anyway great to meet you Lucinda and hope we can catch up regularly

Salina

Pattie
      Lady

Hi Salina and welcome to the forums. Feel free to continue to post and to interact in chat as well.

My wife knows that I love to wear women’s undergarments as well as lingerie in bed. I’m fortunate to have a woman who accepts that part of me.

Once again…Welcome!

Anonymous

Hi Pattie,

Thanks for sharing and being welcoming, your situation is similar in some ways to mine other than when I wear stuff in bed, we have a row for a couple of days and I’ll often agonise about it for 2 or 3 hrs first and also get little sleep.

It’s great that your wife is understanding. Thank you so much for the welcome and hope to catch up soon.

Salina

Pattie
          Lady

No problem Salina. Not everyone has an understanding spouse which makes things tougher. If ya need to talk, send me a message 🙂

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Salina and welcome to CDH! You’ve taken a big step in trying to understand yourself and connect with others. It’s taken me many years to finally accept who I am. It’s not an easy journey, but I hope you will post more and join the chats. I am so thankful I found this group of gals. They’ve been so supportive and helpful. No need to be embarrassed, but I understand.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Thanks Lauren,

It feels like a first step but also feels like the 5000th too. I feel I have never managed to explore it properly because of fear and never spoken about it to anyone. Like everyone else here I just want to be me and not spend more time being awake worrying about who me is. I’m looking forward to it.. with a lot of trepidation!

Salina

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the reply. It is really appreciated. It’s definitely not an easy journey, especially as you spend most of your life thinking you are the only person going through this. I look forward to catching up with you and everyone else here.

Salina

Anonymous

Salina there’s nothing to be sorry for and you’ve already seen that there are plenty of people here who are willing to help you over your nervousness.

Welcome!

Anonymous

Hi Jane,

I know in myself there is nothing to be sorry for and that I am just who I am. It doesn’t change the fear factor, which I get the feeling everyone here knows about and that in itself is reassuring. I love your quote at the bottom.

*The first person you need to be honest with is yourself. After that everyone else is easier.*

I am definitely honest with myself, I came to the realisation about a year ago. I started when I was about 9 and I’m now 42. I also know I want to explore further than I have so far.

Look forward to chatting and catching up

Salina

andrea
      Lady

Hi Salina

Welcome to CDH I joined just over a year ago and have found all the girls on here so friendly and supportive. We are all on a journey of discovery unfortunately I have to hide my female side from my wife and family as they would not understand Andrea glad you have a supportive spouse and have decided to dive in and join us

Hugs Andrea

Anonymous

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the message. I still feel like I hide it from my other half even though she knows. It’s funny that you just want to be relaxed but spend far too much time worrying about it. Well that’s my experience anyway. We’ll have to catch up. It’ll be fun!

Salina

Rose
      Lady

Hi Salina, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?