• This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A bit late in posting this but here it is.

Wish the new year, we all have hopes and desires when it comes to my (our?) favorite topic which is dressing up. I’m wondering what some of you have pledged to achieve in this coming year.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Happy New Year to you as well Arizona!  My big plan is to finally got out dressed by going to Keystone.  And then see how I feel after going.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=267731][/postquote]

I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope it’s a good experience.
      You’ll have to share the details once you have them 🙂

Not much planned possibly get some items. I purged everything so have to start over.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=267755][/postquote]

Oh no!
      After a few purges, you’ll learn never to do that again :).
      We all seem to do it and then wonder how we’ll ever find that really cool skirt or top again.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. Have a bra fitting “en femme”.

2/ Before then shave ALL of my body hair

3/. We havea a very LGBTI friendly town about 90 mins out of Melbourne. Spend a “girls” weekend there en femme with my lovely via CDH friend Dani.

Just have to persuade my loving SO, that she REALLY wants to go interstate to watch her Aussie Rules football team play a  game…..

Caty

Anonymous

[postquote quote=267765][/postquote]

Oh I wish I could do your second one. I’ve always wanted to feel the pantyhose and stockings against my bare skin. I’ve never had the opportunity to do that and just know I am missing a massively big part of dressing.

Good luck, I hope you get to experience that.

Anonymous

I want to finally date GG’s enfemme. I’m so confident enfemme and I love women. Soooo

1) i want to get my ears pierced

2) i want to get areal make up lesson/makeover

3) i want to go out to lunch en femme

4) i want to get my eyebrows professionally shaped

These were all on my list for last year but a spite of health issues at the end took them all off the table so her we go with a new year

totally unrelated i want to thru hike the Florida Trail 😌

Anonymous

HI

I want to get a makeover done, and go out as Marcie.. I’m sure it must feel fantastic to venture outside, and be accepted and treated like a lady… x

Meet Mr Right 🙂

Jessica
      Lady

I’ve been thinking about this a lot as well. I think as far as Jessica goes
      I’d like to explore, express, and get to know her/me this year. Where ever that takes me that’s the goal.

Anonymous

In terms of dressing I’m looking to go slightly out of my comfort zone this year. I won’t go into any further detail that that.

Away from dressing I hope to finally get my book properly started and make some real progress with it.

You’re right Dani is cool keep on chatting! Hugs Sandy

[postquote quote=268458][/postquote]

I’m intrigued as to what you have planned in terms of going outside your comfort zone, and wish you all the best in it. We’re at our best when we do step outside our boundaries!

I don’t really set goals at the beginning of the year, but I do look for opportunities to do things I haven’t done before. A minor one is that I went to a CD event in Sydney this weekend, and stayed overnight, something I haven’t done for many years. But as part of it I slept in a nightdress for the first time, which is a small thing, but actually something I’d never done before.

I’ll be doing my first burlesque competition in March, so I guess that’s something new, but the biggest thing I have planned so far is that (if everything goes according to plan) I’ll be marching in this year’s Sydney Mardi Gras parade! And I’m very excited!

(The parade also means another night away from home as Rachel, so there’ll be a nightdress involved there too 😀 )

Anonymous

I’m impressed with your accomplishments and your goals!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?