Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies I took a while to join, it’s so super hard to admit the crossdressing out loud so I kind of lurked in the shadows for a bit and while doing so I saw that you all are a very kind, super close knit and supportive group, and I knew I needed that in my life so here I am.

So, I have been a lifelong crossdresser since an early age. I am now in my late fifties and last year I told the love of my life the truth about me and my hidden clothes. There were a lot of tears (mine) and a lot of nervous shaking and blabbering (all mine). In the end she loves me, and I love her and well I am still me just in a dress and heels. She knows that I wish I was a woman, but the reality is that I was born a guy and I will go in the ground as a guy.  I think the hardest thing for her was that she knows I always wanted to be the bride and to wear a wedding dress. However, I told her at our wedding that I would not do that because of my love and respect for her. It caused her some tears, but she will always be more important than my wishes and dreams. So, we settled for a private wedding photo at a later date of both of us in wedding dresses.

So, since day one she has been super supportive of me and has taught me make up skills, helped me to shave my legs and more. She has taken me shopping; buys me clothes, earrings and other jewelry and she has given me several complete makeovers along with teaching me the how to be a woman. I now do not have to hide anything from her, and I can dress as much or as little as I want to include sleeping in nightgowns. My closet and dresser are now overflowing, and I have tossed out a bunch of the boring drab male clothing.  No more boxers, just panties every day and I love all the colors, choice and variety in my panty drawer.  We plan to go to Keystone 2023, and I can’t wait to go.  However, sadly, I have not had the chance to go out of the house dressed but I am very hopeful that maybe at least for Halloween although TX is very conservative, so I don’t know.  Anyways, I hope to meet some new friends and with any luck there are some TX gals on here as well.

Saludos

Susan

Welcome and thanks for sharing yours story. It sounds like you have a wonderful Significant Other.

Thank you.

I am very blessed she is a wonderful woman and fiancée.

Hi Susan,

It’s really awesome that you have a spouse that supports you.

Without having the support, encouragement, and help from my late wife. I never would have went in public dressed up.

Stevie

Joni Stevens
      Duchess

Welcome Susan – thank you so much for sharing!
      I’m new here too (joined today) hit me up sometime if you
      want to chat!

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Susan nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and have fun . Having a supportive SO is such a wonderful thing as lots here myself included have wifes or SOs that support us .. As you said you would like to go to Keystone next year as this past year 2022 was my first event as well as my first outing ever from my home with wife in hand we went and stayed for the week.. Girl so much fun we both had met many CDH ladies and many more wonderful girls .. So hope you make it as we have plans to attend also in 2023 for round #2 he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks.  I will be going. Already buying the right clothing and shoes.  My fiancée is excited to go and to take it all in. She is very open to the whole transgender spectrum and is a very kind heart.  Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet some of you lovely ladies there.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH, and greetings from Texas!

– Robyn

Thank you.  I love Texas. I got here as fast as I could 10 years ago.

Take care

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH! Congratulations on having a great supportive SO!

Hugs,
      Lara

Anonymous
      Duchess

Howdy Susan. Welcome. You are very fortunate to have such a supportive wife. Count blessings. And always to remember to accessorize. It will accentuate any outfit. Xoxo Jocelyn

I am working on getting more jewelry although she likes to buy me that and other accessories.

Thanks

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan   isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you very much.  I never take her for granted.  I was blessed to meet her.

Thanks

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH from another Texas girl!

Anonymous

Welcome Susan

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you so much.  I should have joined earlier.

Susan

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Susan,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you.

Much appreciated

Thank you.  I knew I could trust her then and always and I just couldn’t ask her to marry me without being honest.  I never told my ex-wife right or wrong but that is the past.

I think I am very blessed my fiancée is very sweet and loving and to be honest nothing really upsets her.  This will be my 2nd marriage and hers too and after rotten divorces you kind of learn what you want and don’t want.  She was always what I wanted even before she knew that I like to wear dresses and more.

I am thankful that she is so supportive and helpful with my dressing but in the same breath she is a very kind soul.

Take care

Susan

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?