Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just wanted to say hi, this is my first post on the site. Been enjoying xding in secret for a few years, stopped for a while after death of loved one and the temp change in housing, now just enjoying life from another angle, perhaps making a new friend along the way. Gracias……A

Anonymous

Welcome, Alyssa! This is a fun place! I just started here the other day myself. It’s a lot of fun and therapeutic.

Anonymous

Hi Alyssa and welcome to CDH.

Welcome !!

Hi Alyssa and welcome!  This is a great place to meet and chat with a great group of new friends.  Glad you’re here!

<3  Lauren

Hi Alyssa Jo and welcome to one jersey girl to another jersey girl. You picked a good group .
      Enjoy and educate and enhance Again Welcome to CDH.
      Stacey S

Alyssa, We are so happy  to have  another  “Jersey” girl here. Welcome  to  the  community .

Cookie  😊

Gracias, Cookie

I appreciate the welcome. Please see my latest article under encouragement, hope you like it

Be safe, A

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Alyssa welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi! Where do Jersey girls meet?

Hola fellow Jersey Girls, depending on where you are in the state, go to meetup.com, then search under transgender for tgirls united.

Also Google tavern on Camac, Raven nightclub.

Good luck…

Alyssa

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?