• This topic has 21 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I pretty much know the answer to this question but here we go.

Who would like to attend all holiday parties and functions en femme?

I say yes please!

Jessica

Count me in 😁
      Fredrika Jones

Just done it!

B x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Glittery dress and statement heels this weekend!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Absolutely !

I so want to and had a ch ace to do it this past weekend but family matters made Carole go in the closet.  For some reason it’s really affected me…I know family is a priority but for some reason I’m feeling really down that I missed the opportunity to do it.  It’s a wonderful time to dress and be yourself!

Anonymous

Absolutely.

Count me in on the party full femme

Anonymous
      Lady

I would love to do it but not going to happen in this universe. Will have to be happy knowing I’m wearing lingerie under dressed.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s a yes from me. I have done a few over the years and it is fab fun.

Hi girls,

I’ve already gone to two, and have several more coming up, being a girl is so much more fun!!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

The one Christmas party given by a former employer that I must attend in drab clothing is so conservative in nature that I don’t feel I am missing out on not being all dolled up in one of my pretty dresses.  The women attending are all wearing very conservative clothing.  For example, I never see a pair of heels higher than two inches, and long dresses are common.

OTOH, all other holiday parties I attend are in en femme, wearing my best party dresses, heels, and dolled up with plenty of make up!  As someone said, going cross dressed makes the party so much more fun AND interesting.

I don’t drink, so it is interesting to observe, as the evening wears on and others get “into the spirit,” how things become more relaxed and friendly.  Some guys drink too much, and I have had weird things said to me, which I will not repeat here.  Also, beware of the guy who comes over and asks you to dance with him.  I always ask him if he is doing this on his own or is it on a bet with his buddies.  If it is really on his own, I will do one dance, after all, it is the season to be friendly!

I would in a heartbeat my hope is to one day attend an event dressed with my wife. I really need to join a local CD group to make some new friends and have the opportunity to dress for a Christmas party.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I am only going to one holiday party this year. Luckily, it is a private CD party for about 25 ladies so I’ll be dressed to the nines.

Anonymous
      Lady

I would love to attend my work event this year en femme…. I even have an outfit in mind 😊

BUT!!!!!!!
      I’m only at the stage where I am comfortable enough dressing and driving to visit my friend (the only person who knows about Jem) so going out on a work night out fully dressed fills me with dread

maybe next year 🤔

Jem x

OMG! Us, yrs, yes!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I live in a  (very conservative) retirement complex and our Chritsmas function is this weekend. In deference to my beloved SO who knows about Caty, “but does not want to know”, plus the fact (as I have oft stated in the past), the gossip mill would shred its bearings, I would not attend en femme.

I do not belong to the local CD group and no work “do’s”, cos I have been retired for nearly 20 years,  so I have to be and am content to attend in drab.

Caty

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I likely won’t yet, but I am getting closer and closer to presenting as Cassie 24/7. I went to Thanksgiving with family in all fem clothes -most of which could go both ways. Al I would have had to do then was to wear a bra and forms, let my hair down and put on a little makeup.

Coming soooo close

Cassie

Would I love to live in a world where this would cause no problems? YES!

As it stands now, no I would never attend any event where people know me en femme.

Would I go to a “scene” event in a place where nobody would know me, or if they do they have as much explaining to do as me? That sounds exciting! I may have to look into it.

I would love to attent any party while dressed. But not with family. We all get along so well together and I think that would somehow change things. Even if they were accepting. Which most would not be.

I have as well but never with family or coworkers present. I loved getting a makeover for the event wearing a sexy dress and my four inch heels. I have had my best times doing it too

J J
      Lady

No, not really. First, I am not a very social person, so am not real keen on parties other then with close friends and family.  I don’t mix well with strangers, yet everybody considers me a very outgoing social person…which I am once I am introduced and connect with someone.

I might enjoy a party with other CDs.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?