• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Erin.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had the best day yesterday! My wife and I were very behind in our shopping due to the ice storm trapping us in the house all week, so we went shopping. I wore a short faux leather skirt with bright fuchsia tights and an oversized gray sweater, a ginger wig, and full makeup. I felt so good, and my wife kept telling me that I looked amazing. We went to several stores and I interacted with store clerks for the first time. That was challenging because I know my voice gives me away, but I just went for it. It was SO MUCH FUN… and the greatest gift I’ve ever gotten. Merry Christmas, ladies!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What a truly beautiful gift! So glad for you girl!😃
      💕Lara

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Shopping in fem is so much fun, specially shopping for clothes.

. Cassie

Hi Niki and congrats girlfriend a girly trip out with wife that was a present worth having ha ha ..

Stephanie

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

You are one lucky lady Nikki, what a wonderful gift to give yourselves. I’m so happy for you, now just be careful on that ice. Happy Holidays.
      Sherri

Those types of trips are amazing!  I’ve gone on three with my wife  so want another !

So happy for you

Nikki –

How wonderful for you – sounds like it was a lovely day hope you have many more trips like that in the future

XOXO
      Suzanne

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Nice outing Nikki. My voice gives me away too but I gave up worrying about it and everything has been fine. I try to talk a little slower and softer but it is nowhere near what a woman’s voice would sound like.

Anonymous

I can imagine only a few things as rewarding as enjoyable as a shopping date with your wife when fully en femme. Sounds like she was pleased and impressed with your appearance and enjoyed the outing as much as you. Let’s hope this becomes a routine for the two of you!

Erin
      Lady

Wow what an awesome experience that seemed to be!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?