Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ariane
      Duchess

I’m at home on my own all day today. And most of Ariane’s clothes have arrived, including at least two complete outfits. So it doesn’t take a genius to work out what I’m doing. I won’t be going out – that will have to wait for the makeup lesson tomorrow – but otherwise Ariane will be in residence and in a much better place than Sunday night.

I’ll describe what I’m wearing. I know a picture paints a thousand words, but you’ll have to wait until I’m made up for that. Everything is black unless otherwise stated.

• shapewear in the form of a leather corset from Honour – to draw in the waist

• pants designed for the male form, from Fit4U

• sheer tights from M&S

• bra, also from M&S

• an above-the-knee skater dress with long sleeves and a round neck, also from M&S

• a ladies’ leather belt, also from M&S, drawn as tight as I can – I like the feel of restraint, for myself anyway

• 5″ heel court shoes in patent leather, from Honour

• a short wig with a fringe and bangs, from Amazon

• a pearl necklace and pearl bracelet, round Freshwater white pearls, from The Pearl Source.

So what to do with the day? It’s time for some binge TV. How decadent is daytime TV? I’ve been meaning to watch the new series of Endeavour. I’ll take a break later on for some exercise, then come back in another outfit. What a day.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Ariane.

Ariadne, seems like a great day, hope you enjoy it. Your outfit sounds delightful. Let us know how the day went.
      Hugs
      Christine

Enjoy your day! Sounds great.

Ariane
      Duchess

So I spent a happy morning as Ariane. The heels were more comfortable than I expected. I’m not used to walking around in a ladylike manner but I will get there. Also I enjoyed watching Endeavour S9 E1. No TGirls on show but that was the 1960s after all.

Then out on the bike for a short and pleasant ride through the Surrey countryside. One of the good things about cycling is that I get to wear figure-hugging lycra. It feels like being dressed.

On to this afternoon’s outfit. Similar underwear as before but with opaque tights. I have an above-the-knee skirt, and a t-shirt, this time with the corset on the outside as a fashion statement. I love the feel of leather.

Best of all are the Victorian-style lace-up leather ankle boots with block heels. So comfortable and stylish. I feel I could run in these, though I hope I won’t have to. And the pearls and the wig as well. Gin and tonic to go with it all.

Awesome good for you I hope your treasure your time being Ariane I am happy for you and cant wait to see your pictures.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Sounds heaven for you…enjoy.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?