Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Hey Ladies-

I hope y’all are having a wonderful day and evening. I’m having a great day my wife just bought me a cheap but oh so cute summer dress and I’ll have to show everyone but that’s a different story.

Hey I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with those home laser hair removal machines. I was thinking about investing in one but thought I’d ask first. The reviews leave a little to be desired.

Wishing everyone the best.

Jessi

Hi Jessica,

All the online reviews I read have said that these home laser products are not that effective.  I personally have not used one but the negative reviews led me to sign up for laser hair removal from my face/neck and chest from one of the professional places (Milan Laser Hair Removal).  It is expensive but results have been good so far.  $2,100 provides 7 to 10 treatments to remove all unwanted hair from my face/neck, plus you get free followup treatments should any unwanted hair come back in the future.  In fact, tomorrow I go for treatment #5 on my face/neck and #3 on my chest.  Please note that laser does not work on grey/white hair.  In my case, I will going for electrolysis after laser has done all it can for me as I do have grey hair since I am older at 61 yo.  But oh to be hair free and smooth skin.

IsabelB
      Lady

I don’t have a laser system, but I do have an IPL – the Philips Lumea Prestige, bought when on special offer in a local shop.
      I’ve used it for 4 treatments so far on chest, thighs, around my genitals, underarms and on my face.  So far I’m very happy with the results.  Hair is very much reduced if not completely gone (yet!)

It is not recommended for the face (on men) but I did it anyway without any issues – hair significantly reduced, but not gone

I have little body hair – just a little on my chest. Now gone.

I have almost no hair on my legs other than upper thighs. Also gone.

I have not used it it on my scrotum as yet, but rest of the hair around there is almost gone.

Underarms smooth as can be too.

So, all in all, seems to work for me, but as said before, won’t work with all skin/hair colour combinations.

Hi Isabel,

I am unfamiliar with that Philips Lumea Prestige but I am intrigued.  I am fair skinned with dark hair.  Do you think it would be effective to eliminate hair from stomach and groin as well as from around butt and anus?   How many days do you have to wait between doing treatments on yourself with it?   Did you get it from Amazon?

Anne

Jessica
      Lady

Isabel-

Wow, I didn’t know there was even a difference. I guess I have a lot to learn. I am very excited to try something and have the hair gone. I think it’ll be super. Thanks for the tips. I’ll look into that for sure.

Jessica
      Lady

Anne-

Thanks for your thoughts. I have considered going into get the treatments as well. I have some saved away and could probably get started with it anyway. I think I would want to get my legs taken care of first. I am a bit of an ape, so I’m sure it would take the person a lot of time to do. Probably take a bunch of treatment just to do one leg, but it would be worth it. You never know till you go for a consultation.

Jessi

Hi Jesi,   I’ve been pm’g Isabel about her Philips Lumea Prestige.   She says she is getting good results with it.  I think Amazon sells it for around $600.  I am considering buying one so I can self treat my stomach and bikini area along with other spots.   Milan Laser (who is doing the treatments for my face/neck and chest) just quoted me $1,076 to do my stomach and $1,806 to do the bikini area.  My gosh the $$$ are getting to be quite high to get rid of my hair.   If I can do it with that Philips device for $600, I’d be one happy camper.

Hugs,

Anne

Anonymous
      Lady

Ladies do NOT waste your money on a Tria!  I purchased one and had no luck. I have since had professional laser removal and it hurts a lot less and has great results. Save your money and just get it done professionally and you will be much happier.

On an even brighter note since the face was finished I go to my appointments for legs and arms totally en feme and am now just one of the girls at the spa!  They are great!

🍷C

Hi Carolyne….good to know and thank you for sharing.  I think it was the Tria that I read all the negative reviews.   I have been pm’g with Isabel and she says that she is getting good results with the Philips Lumea Prestige.   The laser centers are so darn expensive.   If the Philips Lumea does work, that would save a lot of money.

Hugs,

Anne

Jessica
        Lady

That’s good to know and thanks for your thoughts on this.  I have been saving for the treatments they are expensive, but the results will be wonderful.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?