Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, ladies

Finding myself alone in the house yesterday evening for a little while, I did a bit of hoovering (running the vacuum in the U.S.) in my cami and striped tangas. The doorbell rang and I had a delivery from Fed Ex I had to sign for, so I threw on a short robe that really didn’t hide much. The delivery person, a tall woman, gave me the once over, but smiled and “Better not catch cold, dearie!”. A wee bit of excitement that I thought I would share.

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Always nice to get a little bit of recognition. Especially from another female too.

and she was pretty hot as well, I must say!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Ginny…..that sounded fun…

The only problem I have with hoovering en femme is….

In my mind, I can only ever see Freddie Mercury singing ” I want to break free’……with that bloody great black moustache!!!!

Haha, grace xx

A great song by a great man and band! I will add my airpods to the outfit next time and hoover on with Freddie!

Hugs,

Ginny

Oh yeah! Love that song and the video! And the band… and Freddie!… and now it’ll be stuck in my head all night… great earwig

Bridgette

I would love to do the hoovering in a maids outfit, but lacking the outfit just now haha.  One day!

So awesome you answered the door dressed.  I have been close a few times but I keep thinking that without make up it would just be awkward for them and me so I bottle it.  Again, one day and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Love Rachel

hi rachel I have a maids outfit which I sometimes wear to do the housework I will have to send you a photo xx

I love the idea of a maid’s outfit with a short skirt. Must get online!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

What a lovely message from Ginny. Exciting too.
      Forgive me for smiling. When ppl mention hoovering I get a vision of them dressed as J. Edgar Hoover. ( laugh out loud )
      I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong but J. Edgar was involved in a different kind of cleaning up? Or am I wrong?

I believe the correct term might be vacuuming.

Now HE was a different character altogether…. always sucking up to management…..

I’ ll go now … mustn’t prevent well intentioned cleaners… where’s that broom?

Keep up the good work sisters. My turn to work hard now.

Anya x

Hi, Anya

Very exciting!

I totally forgot the J Edgar connection. LOL I went to grad school n the UK and lived in London for a few years, so hoovering is just one of many English words and affinities I picked up. Naked hoovering is another option, but I more enjoy being smei-clothed in this case!

Hugs,

Ginny

I always do the hoovering and ironing in our house often dressed but havent answered to door dressed but did walk out to the rear garden only to find my neighbour working up a ladder I looked at him smiled and went back in doors he has never mentioned it. I also go out dressed and once got a “oh wow” from a guy as I went into store really put a spring in my step.

well done ginny xxx

I have for years done housework entirely en femme including vacuuming in heels. Good way to break in shoes especially high heels . I have told newbies learning to walk in heels to spend few hours a week doing all kinds of housework in those shoes you find hard to walk in and in no time walking is a breeze

I am now getting used to my “training” heels of 1.5 inches.

About to order some 4 inchers though cos the higher the better, right?

Can’t wait but might need to get that hoover out some more 🙂

Love Rachel

Krista
      Duchess

Loved your story Ginny, thanks for sharing.  As for me, I often answer the door wearing an androgynous top over my bra and female leggings and I get a mixed reaction.  The delivery folks are really not sure what to call me – very few say Sir but with a definite question in their voice, others say Ma’am, but mostly it is just “sign here” with a quizzical look on their faces.  To add to their confusion, most packages are addressed to my wife who uses the male spelling of her androgynous name (she has some gender baggage stemming from childhood which she refuses to talk about).  Lots of fun.  Stay healthy, stay safe, Hugs, Krista.

My pleasure, Krista! I am not often home alone, but I feel the need to take advantage of every opportunity. I will add bra, skirts, leggings and other clothes slowly over time. This has become an amazing, exciting, and necessary pursuit. I hope for more adventures in future!

HUgs,

Ginny

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Many moons ago I was dressed and ready for a GG who was due to visit. The doorbell went and I opened it. It was a neighbor! I stood there in silent shock. She was a neighbor who would do clothes alterations for my male self. She had a pair of trousers in her hand. She just looked at me and said’Oh hello. I bought these for —– I have adjusted them’. I don’t know why, but I beckoned her in and she came into the lounge and looked around. ‘Where’s –?

I just looked at her and said ‘It’s me’. She looked me up and down and said how nice I looked and told me about the trousers and we had a chat. She was more than okay and was happy to adjust my girl clothes too.

Phew.

Great story, Angela. it looks like it turned out well!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Nice story  Ginny  a little bit of excitement, let her see your petticoat next time she know your not cold then.

Best Wishes

Sarah

More than the petticoat next time! Thanks!

Hugs,

Ginny

Great story Ginny, thanks for sharing. Must say when I’m home alone and dressed I always answer the door and so far there have been no problems. When pottering about doing housework I either wear dungarees with a roll neck sweater or a tunic over tights, underneath a bra with inserts and not much in the way of make up and a platinum blonde wig. As for shoes it’s trainers but I do like the idea of helping me to wear heels. At the moment I chicken out on heels as they seem to be a twisted ankle in waiting but some practice whilst hoovering might do the trick.
      HRxx

I haven’t answered the door while dressed, but I have been out front dressed when the post arrived unexpectedly with a package. They didn’t seem to think anything of it as far as I could tell. I said very little as my voice needs work.

Bridgette

Hi, B

I have the voice challenge as well, so I can relate. Let the clothes talk, I say!

Hugs,

Ginny

Hi, Steph

It was exciting, liberating, and with a wee bit of terror there for a moment, but I carried on. I guess I am pushing the envelope a bit and have no idea where this will go. I will let Ginny lead where she must!

xoxoxo,

Ginny

Anonymous

Well I did Stephanie, accidentally or course, I opened the door to the delivery man, and I hadn’t realised under my short dressing gown that I had forgotten about my tights. He just gave a big smile, I signed for the parcel, and he just said have a nice day. Wasn’t much I could do,  so just had to live with it.

Hi, Sweet Gen

As it happens, I use a Dyson. Should we call it Dysoning henceforth?

hugs and hoovers,

Ginny

I have 2 dysons and been called “a dyson rep” lol.

You’ve raised the bar! 🙂

I have a V6 and a V8 animal (for the cats).

Love Rachel

Oh dear, I have to say I really hate Dysons. Over engineered, over complicated, hell to empty, heavy and awkward to use I could go on and on my darlings. Give me a Henry any time. And I’ve notice that all the professional cleaners who work in my apartment block use Henry’s too – with good effect and minimum effort.
      HRxx

I’m a Henry gal too. They just work and are easy to maintain.

I have a shark. Usually I “shark” in the evening while dressed up. Looking into getting a roomba to chase the cat around.

Patti 🥰

Hello, dear lovely sisters!

Whether it’s hoovering, dysoning, henrying, or sharking, it is all liberating! It really brightens up the chores, I will say that. and my SO is thrilled with my new-found love of cleaning, although I only do it while she is at the office. Some day! I will continue to poush that envelope. Love the unconditional support I am getting here!

Love and hugs,

Ginny

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?