• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all, Crystal here. Just recently joined and the support here convinced me to get a makeover and go out dressed for the first time.  Looking to make some great friend with the great girls here.  Say hi  when you get a chance.

Anonymous

Hi Crystal and welcome! I had my first makeover just last week. Great fun!

Anonymous

Thanks so much Ellen.  Aren’t makeover incredible?

Hi Crystal

I havn’t been for a pro makeover…Yet,  but have some gg friends coming over tomorrow eve for a makeup/slumber party.

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH.  I love makeovers.  I went to one hosted by the Mary Kay cosmetics area rep several years ago and had a blast!

Alice

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Crystal. Welcome to CDH. It’s a great place. Have fun!

Gisela

Anonymous

Welcome Crystal.  Congratulations on your makeover and going out.  I know you had a blast doing both.  Welcome to CDH, glad to have you here.

Hi Crystal you look great,

I haven’t had a make over or gone out fully dressed.

Sounds like you did it gurl good for you!

Its nice to meet you.

Patty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal,  wonderful to hear and enjoy your experience. Wow! ! Just starting to dress and planning a makeover, go girl… it’s an awesome  feeling and she just gets better. Wonderful being touched by the feminine bug. For me it’s a journey I’ve waited for what seams to be forever. Then finding this site opened my eyes to a passion lock many years inside. The help and support received here certainly motivated me to finally explore this and  now I’ve never been happier. A big Hi and welcome. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Crystal , welcome aboard … Makeovers at just delightful , hope there’s plenty more for you ☺️ Tiff

You just made a new friend

Hi Crystal,

Welcome, I am sure you make lots of friends here. I have my first makeover in a couple of weeks and I am really excited about it.

Jessica x

Hi Crystal !

Welcome to CDH ! Congrats on the makeover and on going out for the first time dressed ! Sounds like you could make a couple of posts in general chit chat or success stories to share with everyone if you want. I’m sure most of the ladies here would be interested in the details. I’m sure there are a few other tall ladies here who would benefit from your stories as well. I’m 6 foot without heels.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Hi im New here and im looking for friend to help me become the Girl i am

Welcome Crystal!

Anonymous

Thanks for all the welcoming words.  You girls are the best. Please keep in touch.

Crystal

Hi Crystal!

Anonymous

Vicki, great to meet you girl

Hi Crystal.

Welcome to this site.  Come in and join this lovely group of gals 🙂

Stacey xxx

Willkommen Crystal!  i am just getting out of my closet, accumulating proper clothing and then my plans include getting my ears pierced, my eyebrows shaped and a makeover.  The girls on this site really support you!

Anonymous

Hi…Crystal

Welcome to CDH

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?