Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

My Mom is on board with me taking hormones. She asked about them by asking my Doctor who does Julie see about changing her gender from male to female. She stated before my physical today. We can ask if theirs a pill for stopping hair growth and we can ask if they can give you hormones. It tends to be a physical is not free when you ask for extra stuff. Mine was free anyways. The new name and the new appearance is my sign of wanting to be a woman for real now a days which makes me not just more happy but it makes me the happiest! So hopefully me and Mom look into me seeing someone next week. I will gladly pay if I have to. Do hrt and electrolysis. But not bikini surgery most likely since it’s so expensive and complicated. I will keep everyone updated on my transition. The doctor was helpful more so with Mom about my gender change while both Doctors did help me with other stuff sweetie.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?