Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

In 1973,I was thirteen years old in the second year of being a crossdresser.I had several female role medals,my pretty female classmates,girls in the street a few years older than me.Another huge one was all the girl pop stars and dancing girls on tv shows who wore white pvc boots with hot pants and tan tights/ pantyhose.I spent many a time just dreaming that I could be one such girl when I got older.The nearest I got to that was wearing my school football shorts with my mum’s tights,but sadly no knee length boots,just my stocking feet.I spent years wondering what it be like to dress in knee boots.I never did get my wish.I am sixty now and would never dream of dressing like that now.My dress sense is to all intents and purposes age appropriate.However If I could wave a magic wand I would go back 47 years and be a pretty,leggy  teenage girl wearing go go boots,hot pants and cute tights.I am often reminded of this whenever I see pictures of the lead singer of the group Middle Of The Road,she wore my outfit of desire as did Nancy Sinatra eight years previous to that when she sang These Boots Were Made For Walking.

It’s never to late… 😉  That sounds like a “bucket list” type of thing that just has to be done! Even if only in the privacy of your own home… tee hee        Beverly Phillips

Anonymous

Celeste,I have to confess that I had a fantasy or two about wearing a maids outfit when I was younger.I probably thought I was the only crossdresser in the world who wanted to do that.I do admire the people who do that on Youtube videos.And a school uniform has crossed my mind too.My supportive wife would consider that to be several steps too far.She allows me to wear panties and slips but would say no to any fantasy type wear.I guess that although I crave to be a respectable mature woman,I do have a slightly naughty side,

Anonymous

Gurl, your never too old to wear gogo boots ,I have a pair !

I have a pair of white knee boots with stiletto heels and love them!

I bought (and wore) them for a costume party organised by my wife a few years ago@

Imagine my surprise and profound delight when she sent the email to myself and all the other guests with the assigned characters and costume guide.

She provided me with the dress, barely more than a t-shirt, similar to that worn by the ABBA girls briefly.

I located a blue wig and the amazing boots – I had a similar fantasy, and fell in love with the look, wishing I could wear it myself, aged 10, so this was a massive wish fulfilment.

Once I had the costume on, and my daughter had done my makeup (not very well, unfortunately, but I was fully femme and it felt wonderful – really easy to get into the character), I had to welcome the first guests.

My wife’s friends are all women, three were married, but only husband turned up. The presence of so many women I knew gave me the wonderful feeling of being one of them, and I felt really relaxed and connected, whereas normally I would be somewhat shy and reticent around so many women. I realised fully for the first time that this was rooted in a kind of resentment that I couldn’t dress like them. Well, here I was, at last!

The last of my wife’s guests needed to be collected from the station, so I drove out, in the boots. Never again in 3″ heels, lol!

They got the surprise of their lives – the woman admired my costume loudly, attracting looks from others at the station. It was 7pm, and they had come in on the train from London which had been packed, so I had quite the audience.

The party was brilliant – and I normally hate parties. The murder mystery was just OK, but, oh, I forgot to tell you the name of the character I was playing.

Laura Lovett 😍

Love Laura

Hello Roberta,                           Hot pants, white boots, tights sound great, but not for me. When I was 13 I had only just started CD, so the girls at school was one of my likes, the other was my cousin. My cousin was into ballroom dancing, all those lovely flowing dresses with layers of petticoats underneath was what I wanted to wear. Have not got the ballroom dresses now, but the 50,s flared dresses & petticoats are my thing now. Also do like to wear the school uniforms of the girls now as well. I know I am of that certain age as well, but I do not care, as I am not going out in them just wearing them indoors & loving them. So go on give it a try, buy some & wear them, have some fun.    love,  Helenmarie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?