Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My mother was a feminist back in the day when it wasn’t even called that. From day one I learned that all are created equal, so when it came to household chores there was no gender line between the chores. It wasn’t women’s or men’s work, it was work that had to be done by someone within the family. I learned how to do it all and that was ok. After getting married, my wife and I split up the chores between us. After coming out  to her about being a CD, I started to wear what I wanted around the house for the most part. Now, I must admit that I like to wear a skirt, hosiery, etc, while doing my chores. Maybe it is a kick back to the days of seeing my Mum working around the house. In those days the only time I ever saw her in pants was when we were camping.  I’m thinking about buying a maids uniform, nothing sexy, just something that you might see a hotel maid wearing. Does anyone else like to dress while doing the household chores?

Wife mentioned getting me a maids outfit but hasn’t happened and I do all the chores I do en femme. Makes it so much more enjoyable. At times my wife will ask if Ashley could clean the house.

I love that your wife asks if Ashley could clean the house. My wife knows Ms. Vera is always willing to keep the house clean and that she takes pride in what she does. I just can not stop thinking of myself as one of the girls. Mickie Vera is a happy person now.

Gail Rich
      Lady

I didn’t vote because none of the options apply. I have never worn a maid’s uniform, but I sometimes wear a dress when doing chores. Washing dishes, vacuuming or just making the bed are all more pleasurable when wearing a dress and stockings.

Brielle
      Lady

What if I don’t wear a maid’s outfit, but sometimes will do the dishes or a bit of laundry while dressed otherwise? So, it must be “none of the above” I guess.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t wear maids outfits but do wear either a dress or maybe a skirt and top but mostly it is very short shorts with a 1.5 inch length. now that the weather is much warmer I do break out a bathing suit sometime too. For some reason those chores go quicker and don’t seem as drab to do when dressed in my girly things!

Give me thighs and a top, I can do chores all day

Ooooo… I used to wear my maids uniform at my ex’s instigation. It was downright fun and exciting! Now that I have embraced ‘womanhood’ with all it’s ups and downs… I suppose it’s now a non question?

💕 Polly( formally known as ‘Alice the maid’) 🤭

Never worn a maid’s uniform, but would be willing if my wife wanted me to.

My “uniform” is a retro housewife’s outfit.  Swing dress, hose, pumps, pearls, hair, nails, makeup and apron.  Every day to cook, clean, fold, iron, dust, vacuum, bake and serve. Couldn’t do it all if I didn’t look the part.  My wife knows that and insists I dress appropriately.

Anonymous
      Lady

Polly
      As and when Rachel manages to dress which is only when the wife is staying with our daughter, Rachel does everything indoors dressed femme. What Rachel does do is to wear some of the dresses that she was a little disappointed with whilst doing household chores and keep the others for when relaxing or going out. Rachel does not feel the need for s specific uniform for household chores as there is no one else to see.
      Rachel

IsabelB
      Lady

There aren’t enough options, Gillian – I regularly do housework dressed, but never in a maid’s uniform…

Isabel x

Anonymous

While a sexy maid uniform might be fun for fantasy role playing, I wouldn’t wear one for doing real housework.  I wear old clothes that I don’t mind getting dirty or torn when I do chores around the house.

As Gail said – none of the options apply to me, however, I do do household chores ( laundry, vacuming, etc) when I’m dressed.  My wife doesn’t want to see me dressed so I do it when she is out for awhile.  It is nice changing the bed, doing laundry, doing dishes, sweeping, mopping and vacuming when dressed.   Never thought of getting a maids outfit.

Leonara
        Ambassador

There’s nothing like vacuuming in a skirt, top, stockings and heels lol

As Gail said – none of the options apply to me, however, I do do household chores ( laundry, vacuming, etc) when I’m dressed.  My wife doesn’t want to see me dressed so I do it when she is out for awhile.  It is nice changing the bed, doing laundry, doing dishes, sweeping, mopping and vacuming when dressed.   Never thought of getting a maids outfit.

No maid outfit, but definitely some nice undergarments leggings maybe a skirt and blouse.

I to didn’t vote I don’t have a maids outfit, but I always dress in the morning before coffee is made either a T-shirt dress or leggings (always have knee highs on with them) and just go about my business at home..

Anonymous
      Lady

I didn’t vote because there was no option for “other” but I do all the household chores and do them dressed in panties, leggings or skinny jeans, bra with forms, and a womens tee. I love being dressed this way but the D forms do get in the way sometimes.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Chores are drudgery.  Never thought to embellish drudgery with an outfit.

When in male mode I don’t like doing chores but when I dress I really like it. No maids uniform just a dress with a low heeled pump and a nice pair of nylons and of course my boobs and lingeri.

No maid dress however I do get dressed up. Leggings or skinny jeans with shirt. Also breast forms.

No vote here either, nothing applies to me. Living alone, I am usually dressed en femme every day and I do my housework in whatever I am dressed in that day.

I wear whatever girlie outfit I am in for the day but do enjoy the occasional times where I might wear something really sexy which I wouldnt wear on the street. I do recommend wearing heels if you girls need practice in walking or just getting your female body language down

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

As so many have mentioned none of the choices were right for me. Yes, I will femme dress and do household chores, but not in a maid uniform. I am pretty much an in house CD so when I dress I have to do something so why not vacuum, dust, and so on. Now and then, I even find myself dancing if I am alone, lol.

As others have noted, not enough options. Jillian F has summed up my opinion precisely.

Need to ad a few extra options to the list. Personally I enjoy just being dressed up like a 50’s house wife rather then a French maid. I’d still use a feather duster 😉.

I find I change many times as the day goes, depending on the job, washing the car in a one piece and a skirt is fun, I always get wet 😉

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

My uniform is usually Daisy Duke shorts and a girly t-shirt or camisole…………love to take a break when the phone in my back pocket pings …..and it’s a girl from CDH!!!  When doing “office work” or  lite house work……it’s a short skirt and blouse………also love it when the phone pings…………..and become so girly reading what my friend has written.   Outside work is in stealth…………….panties………….bra………….pink hair band for my pony tail……………….k

Like several other girls, none of the options fit for me. Many years ago one of my CD girlfriends encouraged me to vacuum in heels. I tried it and found that doing so made me very competent in getting around almost anywhere in my heels. I also have found that when dressed femininely, I do a much better job with the housework! 😊

” I never dress while doing chores”. Well, that is it for me though I don’t think the Q was what I interpreted it to be: Always never dressed, as in naked. So much more fun.

Marlene.

This is one of my favorite things to do. I love dressing an doing house work.
      I just started to dress while working in the back yard. I have stretch jeans and some new sandals, cute tops and flowered garden gloves,

I used to wear a sexy French maid’s outfit when I was younger. Now it’s one of there things. I am naked, or in a bra and panties, or just dressed totally enfemme. Depends on my mood and how much there is to do.

As many have pointed out, the option most of us would chose is not included in the poll.  I very much enjoy doing chores in June Cleaver mode.  50’s dress, petticoat, heels and pearls.  I don’t often get that opportunity though but I always cook in a pretty apron and heels and I cook everyday.

Anonymous

Not to be repetitive, but the options listed are not realistic. Yes, I love to do chores around the house en femme, but not dressed as the sexual fantasy version of a woman doing housework. While maid’s unifroms are sometimes kind of fun to wear, the reality is that doing chores around the house is just doing chores around the house. There’s nothing really fun about it, it’s what needs to be done to help keep the house operating as it should. Dressing as a woman while doing chores just gives me more of a sense of being the housewife and taking care of my home, as any other woman does.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Again a non-vote, as I always wear seasonally appropriate clothing from the feminine side of a store, which does not include a maid outfit. I tend to avoid stereotypes.

Jasmine
      Lady

For me a maids uniform is one of those roleplay thing it’s kind of bedroom thing when I’m doing chores around the house I just like to keep it simple a nice top my forms bra panties tights and either a skirt or maybe my skin tight jeans something like that that I can move around and get stuff done in

Jasmine
      Lady

When I’m home cleaning you can bet that I’m going to be dressing it’s just something about it plus it’s just good practice if you having trouble walking in your heels. Dressing and cleaning is actually how I started being able to walk in heels I would take a whole outfit from my mother’s closet while she was at work and I always love this pair of knee-high boots she had had a 1-in platform with a four inch heel I had no clue how to walk in them things when I first put them on but I would put them on constantly with tights panties I tight skirt blouse bra had to make my own breast at the time as I didn’t have forms cuz I was only about 13 14 and I would spend the day and have the whole house spotless by the time she got back and it was actually during one of those times that I got semi caught because I was making dinner and I was still dressed and I lost track of time and as I had ran into the bathroom when I realized my mother was in the driveway I took everything off but I forgot to take the girdle off and I forgot to take tights off and when I went to bend over and pick something up my shirt slid up and I know she saw it she never said anything but we both knew

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?