Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new here. Live in Houston. “Crossed” over when I was 37, was dead broke, and ran out of clothes at my GF’s house when she was traveling.  I resisted but finally gave in just to have own clean clothes in the privacy of her apartment. As a result I discovered a unique side of me that was fascinating, creative, and proved a handy way to de-stress from life’s challenges.

My fem side has gotten stronger over the years, not weaker. I spend almost all of my time en fem when alone. It makes work for fun and helps me handle problems (on the phone and computer) more like a woman would, avoiding conflict and de-escalating issues. I could end up as one of the oldest people to go trans yet. We’ll see.

I’ve gone to church in Mexico as a woman, walked beaches, driven across state lines en fem at night (got followed by a truck driver), and spent many a night in a hotel room on a business trip presenting en fem.  One time I was on a legal trip in Europe on a case when I discovered the other side had an international criminal connection, so I became “Michelle” for the rest of that trip in order to avoid them finding the male lawyer they had a website photo of , and ending up in a Dutch canal. lol. (yes, I died on that trip. Not).

Since I started crossing over in 1987, I’ve never had a real CD friend (in person) or been with other CDs. I would like to meet some if it seems safe and stays confidential.

I (finally) set up a Flickr site if interested.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Removed poll as it made no sense

Hi Michelle welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Michelle, and welcome. First off, allow me to say I love your photos! I found your ‘adventure’ in the Netherlands to be the stuff a good spy novel is made of. I hope you will document it someday in detail. My regret is I was not actively crossdressing when I was traveling overseas on a regular (and extended) basis, or I could have had so much fun in the places I visited (except perhaps the Middle East). Today, while most of my travel is domestic, I try to take Paulette with me when I am on the road. (She so loves going down to the hotel bar in the evening for a glass of wine.) I am opening an office in Houston, so will be traveling there on a regular basis. I would love to have the opportunity get with you and go ‘out and about’ for a glass of wine and some ‘girly talk and giggles’. In the meanwhile, I look forward to hearing more about your ongoing ‘adventures! Hugs, Paulette

I appreciate that. Working on a book that will include that and other international and domestic crossdressing adventures.

Hi Michelle,

Another Houston area girl here. I’m probably the newest CD on here, having only started dressing about a year ago. But I love the feeling and look forward to doing some serious shopping and finding nicer clothes. And the accessories. And the shoes!
      Hope to get to know you better. Give me a shout when you can.
      Hugs

Donna

Hi Michelle
      Welcome to CDH lovely to have you here, it was very interesting reading about your life.
      I am a fifty years in the closet girl.
      Sarah xx

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle,

Welcome! I’m sure there must be RL support and events in a city like Houston. I hope you find some CD gal pals soon.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Nice adventure sounds challenging. Your photos look nice. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Greetings from Austin, I am new here as well.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Michelle!

I loved reading your adventures! How exciting! Your pictures are wonderful! I’m so glad you found us here!

Erika

Gail
      Lady

I Really do remember putting on my mom’s pretty lacy half-slip when I was 5.

I was fairly young, 4 or 5 yrs old I was trying on my mother’s things. I just felt pretty and right somehow. I had to dress in my male clothes most of the time, but I wanted to wear my mom’s things all the time. I tried on slips, bras, panties, tops and skirts. The things for the most part were too big until a few years later, but it didn’t matter at the time. My mom caught me once trying on a half slip and said “little boys don’t wear that, only girls do”. That was all she said, didn’t really make a big deal out of it. I continued to sneak her clothing to wear as often as I could, until I out grew them. I am sure my mother knew I would wear her things, but she never said anything ever again. One time she washed some of my dirty clothes and in the folded clean pile was a pair of panties I had taken (ok, stoled) from my cousin, and had masturbated into. Never a word was said. she probably just thought it’s a thing boys sometimes will do. I was much more careful with my feminine clothing after that.

Hello and welcome to CDH from a N Texas girl.  This is a wonderful place with some very kind ladies with great advice.

Enjoy your time.

Susan

HI Michelle! Welcome. I love the “under cover” story about having to present as your fem side to stay off the radar in the legal work.

XO Tara

I’ve been wearing panties for a long time. But , to actually dress as a woman I’d say was about 25 years ago . We were having a Halloween costume party at work . Some of the women who were going to the party suggested that some of us go dressed as women . 4 of us guys agreed . We had the women go shopping with us to pick up our new clothes . I picked a blue dress with a black belt , blue bra and panties , black shoes and panty hose with a straight hair wig . My date was going as a construction worker . The day of the party she helped me with the make up and with my dress . She gave me pointers on how to walk , talk and act . Long story short , everyone there thought that I looked the best and looked more feminine than anyone there . On the way home she asked me if I liked the way I looked , I told her I loved it and I wish I had more dresses to wear . Over the next couple of years I ended up with over 20 dresses , about a dozen skirts and blouses , 3 wigs , a vast assortment of bras and panties and 6 pairs of shoes . She encouraged me to let my inner woman out and to have fun . W Ed I’d break up a year later but I still thank her for helping me come out of my shell and to be who I am now .

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Michelle, Welcome to CDH. Its a wonderful site and full of caring and helpful people. I’m sure that you will make many new friends here.

We are neighbors, sort of, I live in Baton Rouge.

I dropped supplies in Baton Rouge after Katrina hit, so I know it. Great to meet you!

Hi Michelle, and welcome to CDH!
      Thank you for sharing your story. It’s really great meeting you.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Michelle,Welcome to CDH.Everyone is so friendly on here and we all welcome you with open arms.I hope you enjoy your time here and loved your story.Love Alana

I started very young say about 9 0r 10 sneaking into my Moms swimwear,panties!

Ten. I was at a friends house and saw his mom’s lingerie hanging in the bathroom. That’s all it took!! That first touch of stockings!! I snuck into her bedroom at found her lingerie drawer. Ten minutes later I was home trying on stoxkings,garter belt, bra and panties that I “borrowed” from her!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?