Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

As you are reading this post, what opposite sex clothing are you wearing?

I am wearing a nice pair of skinny jeans at the.moment. Also went to tennis court in same attire.

Claudia

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Panties, Waist cincher,bra,breastforms, wig and lipstick ( and perfume)

Showered with Sweet pea shower gel, added body lotion, black bra, white w/black lace and polka dot boy shorts, sleeveless black and white dress, ankle bracelet, and platform sandals. Had an apron on but took that off after my dinner was done cooking

I’m not wearing any ‘opposite sex clothing’. What I am wearing is appropriate to my Gender.
      My bra, panties, black and white patterned skirt, red strappy top, red sandals, even the make-up, all are feminine and suitable for a female to wear. The fact that I was assigned male at birth and I have to wear a wig due to a lack of natural hair, simply means that some people may consider me to be ‘wearing opposite sex clothing’ but they are wrong.

I am dressed correctly for ‘my’ gender and when I have to return (maybe tomorrow) to the pretense of being male, then ‘I’ will be cross dressing!

That’s my opinion and it’s my gender, I’ll stick to both.

Great question Claudia, really made me think.

Hugs

Underdressed. Silk red knickers, nude pantyhose.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

At this instant? undies and a soft pink bathrobe!

Being a pre-op M2F TS, I don’t have any male clothes remaining anymore.

Anonymous

Planning on stepping out this morning. Need to shower and shave. Chest and underarms and face. Make up first. Then undergarments. Bra ( Stuffed ) body cincher ( for that hourglass look ) black tights and spankx. Then comes the mom jeans and a nice top. Wig and jewelry next and finally the shoes. I grab my purse. Put on a little perfume and it is off to the store I go.

Currently a black knee length skirt and a cute matching blouse and the 5+ inch heels I am trying to break in and get comfortable walking in. Also, black sheer pantyhose as I have not shaved my legs since last Friday. WHich by the way I am gaining ground in walking in these iron maidens.

Anonymous

Lazy Sunday,red satin pyjamas and pink frilly boy short panties with my favourite silk giesha robe.

Well… at the moment, I’m underdressed as usual, panties, bra with C cup breast forms and a cami.  Over that I have on some work pants I got from GKdirect®, women’s size 18 (I wear them to work in male mode), a dark green V-neck t-shirt that I got from Woman Within, and it says so inside the neck band at the back.  On my feet, I’m wearing nude knee-his and a pair of brown flats that almost look like loafers except for the short vamp and two little buckled straps over the toe.

I’ve been off work for a month with cataract surgery, so I’ve been able to dress totally in women’s clothes since Christmas.  Today’s outfit isn’t too feminine it’s what I wore to go with my wife to clean our church and there’s always the possibility we might see someone from the church there.

BTW, we did see someone.  The pastor’s (adult) daughter, the church secretary, came in and talked with me.  She never batted an eyelash.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?