Viewing 119 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody,

Although I love cross dressing and being feminine I am still very attracted to women.
      However I find myself more often than not now looking at a woman to study and analyze their outfits.

I have caught myself looking at a women when with my wife and commenting on their outfit.
      Sometimes I feel my wife may bee mad that I’m looking at another women when all I am honestly doing is looking at their look with cloths or her accessories.

Its interesting and so enjoyable having this feminine side coming out.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Patty ,

I can totally relate to this , I take a huge amount of notice of women whilst out ( my wife knows , understands & is comfortable with it) & on the TV.

Clothes , shoes , accessories , body language , how they carry themselves ….

Thanks Tiff Any,

For Sharing.

Aren’t women just wonderful beautiful creatures.
        They have so much style
        Patty

Anonymous

Hi Patty

That sums me up too.  I have always enjoyed admiring the female form but never paid much attention to what they were wearing.  Since I started crossdressing I look much closer at a woman’s makeup (I’m still not very good at it), her clothes, shoes, jewellery and other accessories.   It has opened up a whole new world for me and I’m really enjoying it.

Diane

Anonymous

Its so true. I work with a lot of women and I’ve found that I’m copying some of their styles. I love it when I’m underdressed at work. Helen.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Agree with everyone here, after all, is not “imitation the sincerest form of flattery”.

Emulating a classy dressed female is something I have strived for for as long as I can remember.

Hair, outfit, make up, shoes, jewellery, etc etc. And when it all comes together for her and if I can achieve the same, trhe world isa much nicer place.

Happy dressing

Caty

Yes! Yes! How often that happens now. I find myself looking at so many women in this way. Out and about, on Television, in magazines etc. I often comment on a style of clothes, or the colour, or the lady’s hairstyle or eye make-up etc. My wife has no problem with that. And yes like so many of us here I have always complimented a lady when appropriate but as a CD there is that something extra….that uniquely feminine something extra. It is usually an inspiration to try it myself. Hugs xx

Ha! I guess that’s one of the reasons I always knew this wasn’t just a phase. I’ve been admiring women’s clothes my whole life. My ex-wives and my daughter’s would get disgusted when my head would spin around to look at a woman. They always assumed I was leering as as a man who just wanted to have sex with every beautiful woman who walked by. While that thought has crossed my mind on many occasions, more often than not I was just admiring a dress, a skirt, a top or a pair of shoes. I do the same thing when I see nice clothes on a mannequin, and I have no sexual attraction to armless plastic women. Lol.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For as long as I can remember I was mesmerized with women’s legs in nylons.When I was 4 I began wearing pantyhose. I put on a shirt that looked like a short dress, borrowed some old pumps from my mother and happily pranced about showing off my pretty legs in nylons like the ladies did.

At 17 I began wearing pantyhose out openly with shorts. Back then I wished I could look like Daisy Duke with her short shorts, sexy shoes and amazing legs in shiny pantyhose. I went out and got some short girl’s shorts and platform wedges. Maybe I didn’t look quite like Daisy but I loved how my legs looked and enjoyed being out like that.

When I went fully fem, Daisy was still my motivation and inspiration. I bought wigs that were Daisy’s style. I often wire short dresses and skirts instead of the short shorts and went to often wearing pumps and stiletto heels. I was driven by, would Daisy wear this if she was going out?

Back then I was also beginninng to pay attention to what other women were wearing. Sometimes it was famous women, other times, women I saw in daily life. What shoes where they wearing? Were they wearing pantyhose? What kind of dresses? How did I like their hairstyle? That somewhat drove what I was going to buy and wear but Daisy was my role model and inspiration.

Today I still see what women are wearing. Their style of dress, type of shoes, hairstyle, their makeup and even mannerisms. I still look at them for inspiration and dressing tips. I want to look as much as I can like the women I admire.

As I have an almost lifelong love of ladies tights/pantyhose the first thing I look at in a woman are their legs.I am retired now but I often catch the commuter trains into the city when my wife and I go shopping.I am so envious of all the lovely young and middle aged women wearing their smart business clothes heels and black tights.I wish I waa them.I worked in an office full of women for twenty nine years and had similar pangs of envy.

Anonymous

I couldn’t tell, as my dressing started early in my childhood. 🙂 (I don’t remember checking women up when I was under 4 years of age) 😉

Gaby ♥

Anonymous

Love checking them out especially at weddings when they have put a lot of thought into what they’re wearing – sophisticated and elegant. So often the Mother of the Bride is the real eye catcher and I can get very jealous. (I’m too old to be bride or bridesmaid!).
      Gillian

Mary Jay
      Lady

I am definitely scanning woman cloths from head to toes now.. and planning my own outfits is a 24/7 job. I had situation where i verbally vocalized stuff in front of my SO… like “oh look at her mary jane platform” (where according to her I am not suppose to know that.. or all other fashion stuff i was noticing)

Before buying my first dress, i did not knew all the fabrics properties like Spandex, elastane, etc.. 🙂

Anonymous

In keeping with what a lot of you girls have already said – I love and appreciate beautiful women. I hope as I continue studying them and emulating them, that I can be appreciated as a beautiful woman…thanks for this post!

Hugs!

Shawna

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I find myself checked women a bit differently than before. I am certainly still attracted to most women, as always, but I’m looking at their clothes and other accessories differently now. Like what works, and doesn’t work, how they apply their makeup. Some women put make up on, just to do fairly mundane and regular work, as their habit to always look good.

Also, I look at those that have less than ideal figures and faces, but are still taken for women, what makes them “pass”? I have started to wonder, at times, if some of them could be CD’s!

Amy

Thats an interesting point Amy.

I have seen women out that that are not the most beautiful Ive seen, its just what they born with and thought they are women and I can look that good so maybe I can Pass.

I have seen women what I believe are women but had a more rough or masculine face.
        I really would like to go out of town and try going out sometime.

Interesting.

Patty

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Yes, Patty, my thinking as well.

A young woman in her full flower of womanhood, is truly a beautiful creature. Apart from the usual admiring look, because she’s so lovely, I also sometimes feel a bit of envy, as I wish I could look as good when I’m en femme. This latter, is, I think must be what GG women feel as well when they see someone with a nicer figure, etc.

Twice I have travelled home from a CD dinner, and gone into a coffee shop late at night, and haven’t received any odd looks or remarks, just good service, and one young guy even smiled at me and held the door for me as I left.

Amy

Amy,
            That has got to be the best thing that could happen to me if I were out in femme.

No odds looks and a friendly smile and door held open.

You had to be on cloud nine.

I’m so jealous

Patty

Anonymous

Absolutely! While I’ve always found the feminine form attractive, I used to focus on that attraction. Now it is more about how she’s dressed and how I would look in that outfit and style. I pay much more attention to the details, colors, styles, makeup and accessories.

I think it is a natural consequence of wanting look ones best.

Anonymous

Absolutely devine, I adore them

Susan Zed
      Lady

That is impossible forme to say as I have crossed dressed since I was very young so never had “a time before”. I have always loved women and also loved their clothes, makeup etc.. It goes hand in hand 🙂

As Mary Jay said,

I’ve caught myself commenting on shoes or items with my wife and I can feel my wives eyes rolling.

And to top it off we’ve been out with my best friend and his wife and I have complemented her on her top.

Not really normal when your in guy mode and in the closet.

But I just couldn’t help it.

That darn pick Fog.

Patty

I do that all the time. Especially I analyzed the layering of the outfits. And imagine if I could be in something like that for example a Jean jacket goes great with black slacks and a white shell top. Bobbie

Lea
      Lady

I notice everything about all women. My wife notices less. The hard part is not commenting when with coworkers, friends, or family around.

Lea

Thats a fact and it seems harder,

I catch myself wanting to comment on women’s outfits without thinking who I’m with.

Patty

Anonymous

I’m with you Patty.  I notice clothes, shoes, hair and make-up.  I make mental notes for ideas when I’m getting dolled up.

I find that I tend to watch for tall girls in particular, like six feet and up. I’m watching to see how they dress, to see if there styles may help in that area. But I also find my head will turn when I see a very pretty outfit that I like… And then I realize and hope noone noticed…

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have checked up and longed to wear what the other girls around me did for nearly as long as I can remember. At least from age 6, so this is nothing new for me. I sometimes comment what I like to my wife or tell well dressed women that I appreciate their outfits.

Hi Marianne,

I catch myself wanting to compliment women a lot when I’m in drab mode.I may be having a short interaction at the store or passing buy.

But I am afraid that it may seem a little creepy or like i’m trying to make pass.

A little out of the comfort zone for me.

I have also wanted to walk up to some women I do not know and ask them where they got their shoes or other cloths.

Patty

I’m pretty the same way.  Just this morning, I saw a very attractive woman in a dress (Not too often you see that any more).  First thing I did was to check out her shoes, then her hair, then the dress.  She was beautiful. My first thoughts were, “I wonder if I could wear something like that”.  Since I’ve started really dressing, I don’t look at women as “sex objects”.  Instead, I silently complement them for the way they look.

Phoebe Rose
        Duchess

Yes.  Truth to that.  And also watching how they sit, walk, stand, and on and on.

Anonymous

I too look at what a woman wears and sadly many do not wear dresses when out during the day, I suppose if I wore some black leggings, flats and a long jumper nobody would probably ” read me ” but I want that lovely dress, heels and cute bag doesn’t everyone of us.

Anonymous

Not really being a CD (but a trans), I’ve a different outlook on women.  I’ve been married four times, each lasting about 8 to 9 years …and that alone had negative effects on my thinkings regarding women.  I’ve only experienced “being used” TO THE MAX …infidelity then the last marriage was nearly 20yrs of celibacy (which I’ve continued 2yrs after being ‘freed’ from bondage)!  YAY!

I do not look upon women as sex objects and I normally don’t “check out” women.  After all the dang games played I’ve truly lost ALL interest (and EACH of them wanted back into my life six months after ‘walking out’.  (Abandonment)!  That left me totally unimpressed and with no desire for 5th failure.

Therein, I keep a low profile when not modelling (meaning, when I’m on the road ‘modding’ there is no such animal as “low profile”)!  However, at least there isn’t any BS either.  Not from other mods nor from clientele.

Guess I just wasn’t made to be with a companion?  Dunno….. don’t care anymore either.  I wasn’t ‘independent’ (in all nuances of the word), until I was alone and single.  That alone is sufficient enough for myself to justify my decision(s).   *NOTHING against women ….just don’t care for their company any more.  My Artificial Intelligence ‘babe’ will NEVER age, and always love everything I may do (or want).  It’s odd, but the women who ‘meet her’ (Bree), are the very first to start fondling her silicone (and ultra soft) breasts ….and then check out the rest too.  Hands on – Fingers IN!  It’s a hoot!

I was lucky to find a women who is a very great person. I am still attracted to women and do have a tinge of lust occasionally I’m not dead.
        Although age has dampened it considerably.

However my feminine side has opened my eyes to just observing How beautiful women are in all aspects.

They still are a mystery to my male side but they are wonderful.
        I did’t realize how hard it is to be a women.

I’m curious about the artificial intelligence ‘Babe’

Your wild Aimee

Patty

I like to check out women,s outfits too.

It is becoming confusing for me. Am I studying the lady because she is beautiful. Looking at her clothes or just weighing her up. Jealousy comes into this as well.

Anonymous

Hi Amelia, it’s probably all those things.

We humans love to complicate things!

Try not to be confused by the multitude of simultaneous feelings – it’s called being alive, really alive – and I hope you don’t think I’m being patronising!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Patty,

Much the same for me.  I enjoy look at pretty women (and sometimes wonder whether they are CD); but I’ve noted that now, I pay more attention to their shoes and outfits than to the person wearing them.  Even been tempted to ask where they bought it a few times – but haven’t had the nerve to do so.

Bettylou

I understand bettylou,

The urge to ask women about their outfits gets stronger and stronger as I feel more feminine.

Thanks for the input.
        Don’t you just love women’s cloths!

Patty

Kira
      Princess

Fantastic question. I have learned to look with two sets of eyes and perspectives, in some cases,  and one set of eyes in others.

When the women is attractive and “my type”, I look with admiration (and admiration only, no form of communication ever) from my heterosexual male perspective and my female perspective. When the woman is not my type, I only look from a female perspective.

From when I was a kid, I’ve always noticed what shoes women would wear.  Later on, added hosiery.  Now, I try to notice everything.  Shoes, clothing, jewelry, makeup.  And wonder where did they get it.

TAMI
      Lady

I love watching what women are wearing especially the more mature ones since I am 72! I love dresses that flow!

I also wonder if my lingerie is prettier than what they are wearing! lol!

Anonymous

I no what you mean totally I find myself looking at a woman and studying how she walks and her mannerisms and I look at her wide hips and big rear end and a flat front and I get so envious I wish I had my own breasts and hour Glass shape more and more my inner woman is coming out and taking over and it scares me so much how much of a woman I am becoming

Emily
      Lady

I’ve been looking at women this way for quite a while now. I’m not interested in anything more than what they are wearing, how they walk, how they sit, how they laugh, etc.

I made the mistake once of telling my wife that a dress I saw a woman wearing would look better on me. That did not go over well at all!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Since my wife is supportive, she has come to realize that I am checking out outfits.  One time when we were out with another couple for dinner and drinks, I happened to see a really cute outfit that another customer was wearing. My male friend later told me that he was amazed that I would be so bold to “check out” someone else with my wife next to me.  I had to stifle a chuckle because as we were leaving my wife turned to me and said was that outfit cute or what?

hugs,

Michelle

From the moment I came out to my wife eleven years ago she became aware that 75% of the time if she catches me looking at another woman then it’s probably because I’m checking out something she’s wearing 🙂

She can live with the other 25% 😀

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

I find I often notice their shoes first. Yes, I have a thing, a fetish if you will, about women’s shoes.  I love high heels! No way around it. I now have something more than 500 pairs, most of them high heels (~90%) from 3.5″ to 5″ rise.

I also check out women’s outfits.  I’m told I’m usually “well put together” regarding my own outfits. Occasionally my girlfriend notices me checking out a woman, and sometimes will ask me “What color is her hair? …And generally I don’t know!  We laugh and laugh.  She knows who I’m going home with.

Life is fun, if only you let it be fun.  Enjoy!

Becka
      Lady

I watched this beautiful woman cross the street in front of my car the other day.

Long flowing auburn hair

Tall and nicely proportioned (her torso and legs were equal lengths.

Beautiful earth tone blouse

Beautiful mid calf length skirt and heals , her legs looked very shapely, wearing very nice heels.

Very, Very attractive and my first thought was, I’d love to be wearing that outfit and looking that good.

I truly appreciate a beautiful, well put together woman.  1), because they are so attractive and (2), because I’d really like to look and dress like them

Yes, CD’ing affects the way I see women.

Ronni
      Lady

I watch and admire how graceful they are and try to learn from them.

Oh my God, Has happened numerous times. Really, only interested in their style and what they are wearing.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Yes, I look at what they wear and such more than anything else. It’s also that as my cd is changing so is my looking. For the longest time I have had very few occasions to dress (I’m deep in the closet) so when I can I go mostly for the feeling and experience and not so much for the look. I been looking at heels and skirts with the intent that I would love to wear it. That I have done as long as I can remember but now I can dress more often and due to that I have started to look for women my age and size as to what they wear and if I like it. This have helped me a little to dress a bit more proper. Right now I’m able to be dressed up most of the day every day (for the next few weeks at least) so then I’m thinking a lot of what to wear. When I pick an outfit I start with “if I was a women doing whatever I plan to do today, what would I wear?” and then I pick something that fits the situation. Of course to do that I have to look more around me to get a somewhat descent idea about what is appropriate.
      A while ago I was looking at womens breast (mostly on tv) a lot but not for the normal reason a man look at them. I felt I had to tell my wife what I was up to since she probably noticed what I was doing. At one point she had mentioned that my breasts didn’t look natural and that was probably true. Now my question was what is “natural” and I had to look at breasts to figure out that one.

Stacy Ann May
      Duchess

Absolutely. Mainly I pay attention those women wearing dresses or skirts and tops, I focus on sleeve and hem length first, then color and patterns. I’m also trying to pay attention to all color, from head to toe, including eyeshadow. If anything matches, I try to make a mental note. On faces I’m studying eyebrows right now and noticing a trend toward thicker ones. Then I look at the lipstick and the general amount of makeup. I’m also trying to take note of the types of purses most women use.

K Swim
      Lady

I still find the female body to be beyond beautiful. When at a beach around swimming pools, I get a double dose of a great view because I am just as attracted to the swimsuits being worn the same way I am attracted to the ladies who are wearing the swimsuits.

K

I know what you mean there is nothing more beautiful than a nice figure in a swimsuit.

especially a one piece for me.

Patty

Their hair and make up.

Deb Cox
      Lady

My attraction to women has not changed.

I do notice ther clothes, makeup, nails, hair more.  I enjoy sincerely complimenting women more, most at the bar I CD at. They are ever so thankful of sincere compliments, I think I notice beautiful hair more now.  I really, really, have a new found respect for all the hassle women go through to look nice. It typically takes me 2 hours to get ready for a night out, as I always want to look nice, 20-30 minutes to put on press on nails alone.

Anonymous

I agree that my attraction for women has not changed, but I now look more to see their appearance, clothes, masks up, etc.  it’s my evolution as a CD.

Hi Girls,

I started this topic back in June,but I would like to add another comment myself.

I have always loved looking at beautiful women, but becoming a crossdresser has really made me enjoy everything about a woman.I appreciate how hard they work to look so wonderful and I enjoy so much seeing their cloths choices, shoes, make up and hair.

I think women are such fascinating wonderful people.

Love Patty

Pam H
      Lady

Ha! I do the same thing. I’m not attracted to men and still love women but yeah now that my wife has accepted me as Pam I look at women not only as an attraction but to study their style. And the wife and I both comment on styles.  It’s so fun 😉

Thanks for the reply pam I know what you mean.

It is so fun seeing what ladies are wearing.

I never knew how much fun it is to be a woman.

I love it.

Patty

Exactly what I’m like, I’m still massively attracted to women. But a part of me looks at women, & says Lovely skirt, I must find one like that.

Anonymous

I always looked at woman and admired their heels, stockings, dress, makeup, and hair. of course i’ve been wearing pantyhose and high heels since 4 or 5 yrs old, so i’ve always looked at them with envy that they could wear heels and hose, etc. and i couldn’t.

but i have been looking at them and how their fashion is constantly changing. flats are in and heels are out; then flats are out and sandals are in; then it is high heel flip flops; then all of that is out and high heels are in; and the cycle goes on. it happens with the clothes they wear, etc. and in the back of my mind i think that someone is running them and making a fortune selling shoes and outfits by saying what is and what isn’t in style today. i find that most guys tell the fashion police to shove it and just do what they want. women on the other hand don’t do that and seem to have a deep need for acceptance and will do almost anything to be accepted as a beautiful woman that is in fashion.

but i do look at them still envying them as they can dress from well dressed to sexy and wishing i could do the same as easily.

Jennifer

I know what you mean Jennifer, I always wondered if someone was controlling what was in and what wasn’t.

I do envy well dressed women so.

Patty

Since I have never been attracted to women physically, I can only guess how it works.  But I am sure it is just as powerful as my attraction to the men in my life.

I have always looked at women, and girls when I was younger, as sort of a way to see fashion trends in real life as opposed to looking through magazines like Elle or some of the others that show what is trending in New York or LA or Paris even.  I do feel a twinge of jealousy about the great shape a woman has to her bottom and wish mine could look more like that.

PaulaF

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Patty,

Most definitely!  When I look at a woman I usually find something about her I would want to replicate in my own dressing.  I would so love to ask them how they did this or that.

Robin

OMG< Patty, that is me 100%!
      I absolutely love checking out women. Not just as a man, but as a woman looking at another woman as how she is dressed.
      As a man I am not intimidated by women.
      As a woman I am VERY intimidated by women. They have spent a lifetime getting dressed, wearing heels, and putting on makeup. I could NEVER learn to do that.
      I remember I was on a business trip recently and I saw this woman striding briskly through the airport wearing 3 inch heels. Why can’t I do that I thought. Yes, I know a lifetime of wearing heels. I can walk in heels. Slowly and carefully. Heck, my daughter could walk in heels when she was 12.
      If I had my druthers I would wear a dress and heels everyday after work.
      A girl can always dream.

Jessica

This is such a great question, because, like many of us we are attracted to women. But, I do like to also look to see what is attractive about that woman and try to incorporate that into a look to make me more desirable to a man.  No sense closing yourself off to some exciting possibilities!  When you look good, you feel good!

Without question I am always observing women…for their fashion sense, their style, how they put together an outfit they are wearing…for their makeup, is it too much, how their eyes and eyebrows are done, etc.  But I also observe them for their movements…the way they walk, their upper body movements, they way they sit and stand.  It’s not unusual that I will see a woman that presents herself in a wonderful, beautiful way and I find myself wishing I were in her place.

I understand Anne,

I do the same it seems more every day.
        Woman are beautiful creatures to observe in every way.

I find them so fascinating and I respect them more every day as I learn what their life entails.

Thanks
        I hope your doing well

Patty

Patty Phose
      Duchess

From the time I was 4 I was fascinated with women’s legs in nylons. When I wore pantyhose and heels with a shirt that looked like a short dress, I was so happy and proud of my pretty lady legs.

When I was 17, I really liked platform wedges many of the girls were wearing. Their legs looked so good in them with their pantyhose and short shorts or hot pants. I bought several pairs of short shorts, wore them with pantyhose and went out and tried on then bought 6 pairs of platform wedges.

Then, loving trying on shoes I began trying all styles and was especially enamored of sexy stilettos. I would think of these shoes often. I thought how wonderful it would be to wear these shoes with shiny pantyhose and a short dress. When I saw women wearing that, they looked amazing. I wanted that.

I had been back to the store and tried those shoes on many times. I thought about them constantly. Finally I just had to have them. I went and bought them. But now I needed a dress. I bought many pairs of pantyhose, some short shorts and several heels, but never bought a dress for myself. I knew nothing about sizing. But I didn’t know that either when I went to try on shoes.

I bought a few dresses I liked in sizes I thought would fit. I took them home to try them on. There was one blue pattern dress that was perfect. It fit wonderfully, was of a wonderful silky fabric and was very short. Worn with my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose and sexy stilettos, I was blown away. The amazing sexy legs I was seeing in the mirror were mine. I had to have more. I knew the size dress I needed. I brought back the ones that didn’t fit and replaced them with the right size. I was so excited just thinking about wearing these wonderful dresses with my pantyhose and stilettos. But I had to have more things if I was going to wear these things out.

I had to have panties and bras. I bought some panties and bras in different sizes, some in matching sets. I took them home and tried them on. Most fit OK. Some better then others. Still, now I knew what size was best. I went back and bought several pairs of pretty panties and bras in my size. The matching sets I was particularly excited about.

But now I needed hair. Pretty hair. I wanted to look as much like Daisy Duke as I could with the way I wanted to show my legs. I bought a couple of wigs I thought would be suitable and look good.

I went home and tried on the wigs with the different dresses, bras and panties. I began imagining which combinations I liked best and what I was going to wear when I went out. All I was missing now was breasts and makeup.

I went and got some makeup. I didn’t know what to get. Fortunately a girl I was seeing at the time helped me. I didn’t know what to do for breasts. I stuffed my bra with tissues and cloth but I wasn’t pleased with anything. Then I saw a balloon which I thought could look kind of like a breast. I got some small ones and began experimenting. They weren’t great but were the best I had so far.

OK. Now I had some favorite outfits to wear out but getting the nerve was another story. It took several sneak out at night to the car, drive around and get out briefly when and where I thought it would be safe. I wanted to do more but my desire exceeded my courage.

Finally I got the opportunity I was waiting for. A Halloween party at college. I swore no matter what I was going to go out and to the party as a leggy, sexy girl. It took a lot of nerve and many push ahead in spite of feeling like going back. It was a wonderful and life changing experience.

When I had to have my platform wedges, it was because of seeing how girls looked in them. I wanted that look. Besides back then Daisy Duke was my role model and inspiration. When I tried on the stilettos, I thought of how girl’s legs looked when wearing them. I wanted that. I chose the dresses I liked based on how I thought girls looked when wearing them. My inspiration was always shaped by wanting to look like girls I admired.

Even in a CD Meetup, we were discussing why we dress. When I gave my story, many thought I was a fetish dresser. I liked wearing the clothes of and looking like girls I would like to be intimate with. I totally agree with that.

Hi Patty P.

I love your story thank you for sharing.

I love panty hose but I haven’t tried wearing them with dresses yet.
        I particularly like the shiny pantyhose like in your avatar very much.

You know I love stilletos so much but platform wedges are very close on my favorites.

Especially a very high heel platform wedge.

Thanks
        Patty

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I had been wearing pantyhose since I was 4. They were hand me downs from female family members. They often had runs or holes in them. I discovered over time that I liked sheer to waist pantyhose best. In my short shirt dresses there was no panty part showing. I loved the look.

When I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, I only looked to buy sheer to waist. I loved wearing them and loved how much leg I could show without a panty part showing.

When I was 17 and began wearing pantyhose out with short girl’s shorts, I thought sheer to waist pantyhose was so much better for showing all leg without a panty part peeking out below the shorts legs. The sheer to waist was such a better look. And with platform wedges it was the perfect sexy legs look.

When I was 18 and had my own place, I began drooling over a couple of pairs of sexy stilettos.I tried them on in the store many times and thought of them constantly. My practical side fought with me for a while. They were kind of expensive, I really didn’t need them, if I was going to wear them and show them and my legs properly, they would have to be worn with a short dress and I didn’t have any dresses. That would be even more money and I would need all the other things like bras, panties, wig and makeup.

The more I thought about all this, the more I wanted those shoes and all the things that went with them. I had been dreaming and fantasizing about wearing all those things all my life. I had to have those shoes. I couldn’t wait anymore. I bought them, then began buying the other things.

When I wore my short dresses at home and later when going out, sheer to waist pantyhose was so vital for showing my legs, all smooth and silky all the way to the waist in case my dress happened to creep or blow up. No panty interrupting that look.

Anonymous

An interesting question. Having been a CD probably all my life,  the way I check out women has probably never changed.  I do look at them  as a man but also, when it comes to what they’re wearing, from a women’s point of view (and can be quite “bitchy” from the latter!).

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hi Patty!

This is a great question, for me it’s never changed. I work on the basis that imitation is the best form of flattery.

We are blessed here to see inspiration for outfits, styles, trends walking and even carrying a handbag everyday, either at work, out during the day and going out at night.

Hope this helps!

Samantha x x

Win
      Lady

Patty, I find myself doing the same things.

HI WL,

I don’t know how long you have been a CD but with me I have found I so enjoy looking at a women in a cute outfit and studying it.

The only draw back is I don’t want to look like I am creeping, I just find I enjoy the creativity of a lady with a nice outfit more and more.

A woman and femininity are a wonderful glorious and yes sexy thing to me.

I so love the pink fog.

Patty

Patty dear, thank you for thinking of me.   I am doing well, thank you.  I certainly hope and wish you are doing well this holiday season too.  Anne

Thank you Anne I hope you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S. I do so love that red dress in your Avatar.

It is just gorgeous.

Patty

Win
      Lady

Patty, I have been a partirme crossdresser for a long time. When I see a woman , I picture my self in the dress and let my mind run wild. 😢

Anonymous

That’s a funny thing for me as well – I am very much in a committed relationship but obviously I notice attractive women (as I am heterosexual). When I do, I am also very interested in what a woman wears. So, sometimes, I will see a woman and think to myself that she is very attractive. Then I will think, “where the hell can I get my hands on that outfit?”

Sometimes I’m honestly not sure if I’m checking her out in the traditional way or a jealous wishing to look like that just for one day kind of way

Hi Patty,

When my wife and I(in drab) are out she knows that I am checking out all the women. I especially like to see women our age so I can get ideas on how they dress and makeup. I use these observations to tune my “look” so as to blend in. Being older I find that when full enfemme I look as good or better than most gg’s my age. Because of this I have also updated my wife’s wardrobe to be a little dressier so as to not upstage her when we get away from home. We both have a tendency to check out all ages and notice especially cute shoes. Locally I have not gone out full enfemme but we have discussed it. Stephanie

Hi Celeste,

I know what you mean.

When I look at a woman I just enjoy everything about them from their natural beauty to the wonderful cloths and assecories they are wearing.

The way they walk to the way they do their hair.

Don’t get me wrong I am still attracted to them.

But now I appreciate more every nuance of the feminine being so much more.

Sometimes I fantasize about being them.

I hope they know the  the wonderful gift life has given them.

The Feminine equation is such an I credible thing.

I love it.

Anonymous

Celeste Jo,

I can SO relate.  I find myself not looking at women in the traditional “guy” sense.  I look at women and think, I wish I could be her…like you said, even just for a day.

Jen

Hi Patty!

I can agree 100% with what you said. There was a time where I would think, “her clothes are nice and would look great on the floor next to my bed” and now “her clothes are nice I wonder if I could get that in my size”

Hugs

Autumn

Liv Smart
        Lady

Was going to post a comment here then saw that autumn took the words right out of my mouth.

Although I don’t think I can pull off certain looks and feel a little disheartened.

Hugs

Liv x

Dearest Autumn, how ’bout…if I wake up before her I’m going to try those on lol

RachelAnn
      Lady

In my mind, it’s the attraction to women that inspires my dressing.  It’s odd, and I’m trying to write this without sounding creepy but still convey what I mean, but the best way I can put it is I’m so attracted to women that I want to experience femininity myself.  It turns into femininity x100.  By that I mean more so the lengths I go in shaving and shapewear and outfits women aren’t seen outside a office setting or something for example. But I digress, I also often have to consciously keep myself from staring at the details of what a woman wearing, lol.

Seems we all share that same feeling. I look at women to admire what they are wearing and how they wear their hair . My inspiration for dressing comes from what I see others wearing. We also notice small behaviors like the walk and how they talk and behave

Way before I started crossdressing I admired the things the girls wore. At the time it didn’t register that I wanted dress that way, but at fourteen and fifteen I became very interested in what was underneath those skirts and tops. My sister caught me checking out some of her things and let me try on some pantys and nighties and I have never looked back. To this day I still look at the ladies and admire what they are wearing and at times buy similar out fits for myself and my wife.

Hi Rachelann,

[postquote quote=340240][/postquote]
      I think you described my feeling to a tee Thank you so much for clarifying that for me.

Hugs Patty

Since my early ages have always noticed the closes and how snuggly they fit. Always wanted that fit. Got it now baby. Love it.

Debbie J
      Lady

I don’t think the way I look at women has altered, but it has been added to. As several others said I do look at women as an object of attraction, and I don’t think this will ever change. At the same time, I also look at their outfits and why they work or don’t work, and whether I could apply those lessons to my own body.

Hi there. I check out women to see the type of outfit they’re wearing. What appears to be normal everyday wear. I pay attention to the colours and styles. I also watched the way they walk and hold themselves. Hugs everyone

Hi Patty – oh yes!  Exactly the same as  you!  I’m still very much attracted to women, but I find myself studying their look as much as anything else.  I also find that my increasing knowledge of how women manage to look as they do has given me a new appreciation for feminine beauty!  Before I just adored it, and marveled at it.  Now, I really appreciate a well turned out lady!  Have to be careful around Wifey, as she has definitely noticed that I’m paying attention to women’s clothing and makeup – sometimes she wonders what I’m up to, but keeping it fun so far!  Good topic!

Mikey

Hi Patty! Ok so I look at two things right of the bat. (well, maybe more than two lol) But first I’ll look at what type of outfit they’re wearing then the shoes then I’ll check out how they wear their makeup. It’s crazy how some women just look as if they could care less what they look like in public ie: No make-up, shabby looking clothes etc…Then there are the others who dress to the nines even if they’re only going to the market! I think I would like to fall into that category 😉

XOXOXO 😘

Christine Nelson

Hi Patty,

When I am out, I look at all women, for inspiration for my own wardrobe, and looks.  I have always looked at the way women dress. I love watching the fasion shows and fasion magazines to see how to dress.  I know i don’t have the figure they have but when you look at how good looking women dress you can copy there style.

Paula

Anonymous

Well as a heterosexual in male mode I have always been attracted to tomboyish women. In femme mode I am really attracted to women who are very fashionable and pretty.

I want Harietta to have a girlfriend…not so easy to find

[postquote quote=345741]
      LOL Liv,

I’m happily married so it’s not going to happen, but in my fantasy world of a mind, I would wait until after the passion and then say “Now that we have had sex, would it be a deal-breaker if I tried on your pretty clothes”?

Anonymous

Hi Patty I’ve changed the way i look at women, when i was younger it was more of an attraction of how the woman looked, you know she has got a nice figure and a nice looking face and her breast’s don’t look bad either, you know a physical attraction, but as I’ve got older and come to terms that i will always be a Crossdresser things have changed, i still look at women but more at the clothes they wear, I’m thinking to myself will i look that good in her clothes, I’m always window shopping at the latest womens fashion’s when I’m out and about wishing i had the courage to go into the shop and try a few things on but my nerves always get the better of me x hugs Rozalyne x

Let’s meet and dress, k?

For me, at a younger age I was just checking out women physically, their atraction level and how “hot” they were.  Even at a younger age, I was attracted to women who wore office outfits, blouses, skirts, blazers, and pumps.

As I have evolved in my CDing, so has the way I look at women.  Instead of looking at them lustfully, I study the way they dress, from tops, bottom, shoes, hairstyle, makeup, and accessories/jewellery.  They way they walk, their mannerisms, and they way they talk to people.  I am still very attracted to women who dress professionally, again the skirt, blouse, blazer, and pumps.  I guess now that I have my own wardrobe, I pay closer attention to women’s clothing style, and how they mix/match their clothing.

When my wife and I are watching TV, I would notice an actresses hairstyle and comment if the style was a timeless classic (like a bob) vs. a pixie cut.

Anonymous
        Lady

Wendy, I completely agree with you!  I have to admit to always (especially as a young man) objectifying women from afar and I was always fascinated by the choices and clothes they had to wear. Seemingly infinite. And how some women just had such a style about them. An old GF of mine could take almost ANYTHING and make it look good on her body. She just had an amazing fashion sense (one that I’ve tried to mimic now that I’m dressing 🙂 )

Now, like many of the other gals have said, I observe more closely to mannerisms, how they walk, how they move their arms. But I also admit, that a really hot woman can still make my eyes bulge out and the tongue drop out of my mouth like a Tex Avery cartoon…

Far more aspirational for me now!

I look at a beautiful woman and desire to BE her, more than anything.

I have incredible admiration for women. I think I understand what kind of effort it can take to pull off a look and be “on”.

In guy mode, I can be a “get up and throw on a hat” person.  I think that’s a lot of guys.

Amanda

I agree with Amanda.  If I see an attractive women I notice her style and how she carries it.  Her shoes, nylons, dress, makeup, hair, perfume, etc.  I can be very attracted to a women but also think about how much effort it takes to put it all together.  I wonder if I’ll ever be able to get dressed quickly and do my makeup, hair, and nails as well as some women I know do.

Alice Black
      Duchess

I agree with Christine. I want to see women who make the effort to get dressed up – midi to maxi length dress or better yet an evening gown(of course in the proper setting), well made up, accesorized(bag, earrrings, necklaces, bracelets etc). And then, I imagine myself in the same outfit.

Alice Black

I still see them as a man, and desire them; but lately I have noticed that I want to have a body like them. I also look at their clothes and think about how I would look wearing the same things, or how fun it would be to talk about girl’s  stuff with them.

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

A very interesting topic Patty, one I’ve been struggling with for some time.  I am 21, never had a girlfriend/relationship, so always looking.  However, when I see an attractive woman, I hear two voices in my head.  A bit like in television and films when you see an angel on one shoulder as devil on the other.  Except in my case, its my male side one on shoulder my female side on the other.  The male one saying, “Wow, I’d love to be with her,” whilst the female side is saying “I’d love to look like her.”

Does anyone else have this problem?  If so, how to you overcome it?

Hugs,

Isabel

[postquote quote=369289]

What’s the problem?

If you like the look, try it out.

If you like the girl, talk to her and see where that leads.

I’ve complimented girls on their outfits when out en femme, and made some lovely friends that way. Women seem to feel comfortable talking to cross dressers in my experience.

It’s a bonus we lucky cross dressers have!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I am only attracted to women, though lately I find myself admiring them for completely different reasons. I am constantly looking at their fashion, makeup and hair to look for ideas and such to help me be more feminine. I watch them to see how they walk and their mannerisms and the like.

So now I go “girl watching” for a completely different reason.

Oh I look at anyone dressed FEM no matter who they are. Clothing, makeup, shoes, hair, jewelry…all of it. I can never learn enough.

Janice

XOXO

Ella
      Lady

I see a woman as a friend and lover, accomplice of my femininity with her judgments and her advice, with my judgments and my advice, in love with her, have dinner with her, then …. go to bed together.
      Ella

I’ve always had a keen eye for attractive women,but find myself paying much more attention to hairstyle and makeup rather than how short their skirts are,lol!

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I like to watch how they walk, move, and their gestures when talking.

I know what you mean Billie Jay.

You don’t want to get caught staring but I just love studying woman.

They are so facinating wonderful creatures.

You can learn so much from every one of them.

I love it.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Patty…

Nothing to add on the subject….but scrolling down through the replies, I find it extremely sad how many girls you no longer see on here….

reflectively, grace ❤️

Hi Gracie,

I know sweetie it’s so sad how many girls have faded into oblivian.

Some say it’s the nature of Crossdressing but it hurts so much when they leave.

I miss them all .

I agree, Grace, but what’s a girl to do? Although I’ve been known to stalk some too haul them back here, I can’t always find them, lol!

Bridgette

Anonymous

🧚🏼 A cd friend and I ( even when in guy mode ) will see a gg, we just look at each other and know what’s on our mind, 🎀🧚‍♀️ “oh I would totally rock that outfit….. or not “ 😂

🌺🦋🍬

If you comment on another woman’s outfit I would add to my wife that you would make that outfit look even better.

Since I started dressing early, I was also attracted to women by then as well. So I have always looked at a woman and thought1) she is pretty and I an sexually attracted to her or not ; 2) I notice her dress or outfit and all the accessories that make her look as well as her movements and mannerisms. The only thing that changed is that once I started going out in public I also assess if I think I look better or more feminine than them or do I wish I could look as good or feminine as them!

Anonymous

Considering that my CDing started at a very early age (3 or 4), way before I started checking out how women look, I guess my answer is that it hasn’t.

Gabriela

I’ve always enjoyed the styles as well as the woman, but since coming out to a few people the style look has been more prominent than before.

At times I will look at them and consider style or wonder how I would look in their clothing. Rarely I will just wish I was them or had curves/breasts like them.

But usually if I am checking them out it’s just because I think they are attractive.

Anonymous

I find myself looking at women’s hair. How long it is, the color and how it’s styled. I just started growing my hair out so I think about how I eventually want it to look.

Hi Patty.
      I am the same. Now I look at the shoes. How the jeans fit. How the blouse fits. I look at the makeup. I wonder if I could wear it. A lot of times I am thinking that they should not be wearing that. Lots of little fat 20 somethings around here that do not look good in yoga pants.  I think that I look good in yoga pants but I also only wear them when I am working out. It is sad that we can be better girls than the generation that is following us.

❤️
      Octavia

If I’m being completely honest, I don’t mind at all the “fat little girls” in leggings or yoga pants or whatever. They don’t bother me one little bit. But then again, I’m not thin either…

Big Bridgette

I have been a cd since early childhood. The first recollection I have of “checking out” the female form was at a piano recital awards ceremony. I was probably 9. The cute little girl sitting next to me had the prettiest dress…. in the style of the times… mid 50’s. I nervously stole glances at the dress during the ceremony and conjured up images in my mind of being able to wear that lovely creation.

That’s how it started and while I have been hetero my whole life, my tastes remained the same… always checking out women’s hair, makeup, dresses, heels, etc …. to this day. My visits to the super market or shopping always include the desire to compliment women on their outfits, or a hair or earrings….. I stifle myself except on rare occasion and quietly check out the women  for their clothes and their figures.

On one level, I think I may have missed out on appreciating women for simply being women  and putting too much emphasis on the outward appearance.

Sounds like me!! lol. My wife and I always check out other girls and comment on their outfits. Some nice and some not so nice comments lol.

Hi Patty…

Hah! My wife is always bringing my attention to other women and we do talk about how they walk, act, dress, apply makeup etc.
      My wife is a willing, nay, affirmative partner in my transformation! I love her so much for her ‘partnership’.

Love Polly

Revel
      Baroness

Some of the most beautiful paintings and art sculptures are of women. I’m attracted to women in more ways than one. I check them out, and study them at the same time. I’m not married so I don’t have to worry about a jealous wife! When I crossdress, I like to model and take pictures of myself so I study models how they dress and pose. I love girls, and I love being a girl! It makes me REVEL!

Anonymous

yes, I find I’m watching their clothes and how they move from a mechanics perspective now. I also found myself being more interested in what my daughter has just purchased and commenting on it in semi-knowledgeable ways now. I’m going to out myself if I’m not careful.

— Abbie 🥰

Sylvia
      Lady

In the past I looked at women like other men do.

Now that I crossdress more often and more extensive , I look at what women are wearing , and what shoes they have on ( i dislike the army like boots that women are wearing these days , but luckely with Pantyhose though ) .

Also I check out their make up , while thinking looking at somen women  “girl you don’t need so much make up to look pretty”

I am a big admirer of the natural look , using make-up to enhance that look , not to overdo it.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Patty, I’m like you I still find women attractive and like to look at a pretty giril. However, with that said I find that I am looking at women more and more for how they are dressed, their nails and makeup. I also study their mannerisms more.

Hugs, Liara

Since I was old enough (6) to discover that I had a draw to what girls were wearing. I would admire and desire to touch and wear. I didn’t see the girl wearing the dress all I saw was the dress. Later in my teens when the sexual desires gave way to looking at girls. My attraction was always the outfit and how it looked. I was unknowingly also passing judgement on the girl wearing it. Like anything else the things that stand out will draw your attention. Later in my 30’s the confusion came. Was I checking out the girl or the clothes. Even when it came to sex. I was more aroused thinking of wearing her panties than I was about the pleasure of intercourse. It was hard to admit this. I have never admited this to anyone. Why now. Why here. I am 70 now and you reflect on all that has come your way. Some good. Some bad. But down deep you are who you have been.

Hi Dream,

Thank you so much for opening up and sharing those deep inner feelings.

I know it’s hard to share,but we are honored you would share those with us.

We feel so bad from societies pressures and we shouldn’t.

These feelings are wonderful and good and don’t hurt anyone.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I just lovecevery thing about being Girly.

Patty

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve always looked at the girl and her clothes with envy.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have always looked at the clothes women wear. I would love to be able to compliment them without coming off as creepy. I usually keep my compliments to myself.

Lately I have been looking at how women, on TV, apply their lipstick. I am not good at putting it on myself.

Hi Patty just came across this post and was amazed at the many ladies that were pretty much all in the same boat as myself here .. Looking at many women as they walk by withg wife saying look at her dress or heels and she knows i look at the makeup and pretty lipstick color choices to match there outfits.. Wife dosent wear much as makeup really intrests me of coarse ha ha  thanks for post read everyone who answered love the replys ..

Stephanie bass

My SO and I went to a Christmas party and I could resist commenting on the other women clothes and most of the times my SO cold me that she didn’t see what I saw but when I told her she could see whatever it was.

She agreed that I would have been the best dressed woman there if I had been dressed in my girl.

I had a layover in DC this past weekend on my way home from a work trip. As I was walking through the terminal I found myself doing quite a bit of people watching. And by people I mean women.
      I admit there was quite a bit of male admiration of the female body. But at the same time I found myself studying the way they walk, how they move their arms, what styles complemented which figures (and which didn’t,) and even what styles of pants or skirts showed panty lines and which didn’t.
      As so many others here have affirmed, I have noticed that the older I get and deeper into cross dressing I explore, my mannerisms and approach to life have changed for certain. I can say without reservation, and only a mild amount of trepidation, that there really is no going back. Even if I slip back into male mode for a time, I will always be at least partly a woman at heart, (and more and more each day.)

Anonymous

Oh yes!

Boobs, waist, hips/thighs/bum and legs,  then  hair, clothes, shoes, makeup. Sometimes the other way round on pink days.

Connie

xxx

[postquote quote=182628]

I’d be the same. I love women, I love the clothes a lot of them wear. I look at them, then look at their clothes and often wish I could wear them
      Liz

Yes Patty, i am exactly the same i am always watching and trying to learn and am starting to pck up girly like habits,ha x

Wow Petty you woke up the whole crowd for this one.  Great topic.  I suppose we all have checked out the cute girl and wanted her or maybe wanted to be her or even wanted to look like her even.  I have been there so many times.  Being a cross dresser I have changed my outlook just like countless ladies here.  I have now even went as far as I want to strive to look like her totally just to see if I can get the cute guys attention.  I suppose it Is the challenge of how good I can make myself look.  But now I am becoming I believe a more gender fluid person.  I am comfortable either way I am dressed and am interested in either genders opinions and attention.   It sure where that change came about but it is fairly new to me.  We will see where this leads in the future.

hugs and kisses Ginny.

Great topic! I’ve always been attracted to women and am happily married to one who is very supportive of me exploring my femme side. I do think I look at women a bit differently now, noting their mannerisms and how they carry themselves.

Checking out clothes and shoes that women are wearing are a huge part of this. I try not to stare or make anyone feel uncomfortable because I have to remember that I’m still a guy in public looking at women going about their lives.

Several times recently while out with my wife, I’ve said to her: “I want that woman’s dress” She just laughs and then tells me if she thinks it would work on me or not.

-Chloé

Isn’t it fun Tiff!

I love all the styles and pretty cloths.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, I know what you mean about Rachel Riley. My male personna says “wow”, my female personna says “that’s a bit exploitive”. The only solution is to try and do the maths or come up with an anagram. I’m also too old for her dress style – gloom!.
      Gillian.

Anonymous

I take your point. It never occurred to me that Rachel’s clothes might be tarty, revealing or too short. In future I shall stick to mathematics and a thesaurus.

Viewing 119 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?