• Creator
    Topic
    Kelly Terry
    Participant
    Registered On: February 26, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 432

I’m coming out to more and more people and now also people I never seen before, as in they never seen the male me. I’m ready to talk about my dressing, why and all that stuff but they are not even flinching about it, completely ignore that that person with a male voice and male name is dressed in breast forms, skirt and heels, and just chatting about other things.

I think it’s that since I just started now that I have the urge to talk to people about my dressing and explain or somthing but this people doesn’t know that I just started, what if I been doing it for years?, is it appropriate and so on.
    I decided that I will not bring it up on it’s own, behave as if I been doing it for years and that this is what I look like and leave it at that.

My issue is also that I don’t know how far I want to take it, do I want to go full time for rest of my life? Don’t think so but where is the limit, and how far should I roll it back? How often?
    I know I’m the only one who can answer that and what happens around me does influence that decision.

/kt

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kim Dahlenbergen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 18, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 98

I have been out in public a lot over the past 12 years.  I presume I do not pass, despite my best efforts.   However, I do not ever volunteer my theories as to why I choose to present myself as a woman.   On ocassions I have answered some questions about my life as a transgender person, but if asked why, I don’t profess to have an explanation, beyond I have always been this way.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 853

I can relate, when I had my nails first done I wanted to show them off to everyone (most didn’t care). I went everywhere with them, even in drab. Now I have even had them done 4 times and I love it and wouldn’t change it for any thing.
      .Cassie

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1005

It is lovely that you can present with no question. No explanations needed. I found that as I presented more and came out there wasn’t the questioning I expected. A lot of the time it was a ‘Wow, good for you’. It doesn’t mean that there won’t be the odd question, as I have found and,Yes, it is for you to answer them. If it is about how far you are taking it well, you have the answer, ‘I don’t know’. Your life will dictate as and when with what you feel comfortable doing and progress will happen as and when. Just enjoy it and go with the flow.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.