Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I guess I’m still figuring out how CDH works, lol. I was wondering if there is a way to communicate with ALL my friends at once, and then I thought maybe it was by writing on my wall. So I’m reaching out to see if that is the case.

If this is the way to stay in touch with these new friends, it would be really cool. Let me know! (It feels like it could be My community within a community.)

Hugs, Lorie

I’m surprised there are no responses other than Emily and I liking this post.  Lorie if you ever find out if this is possible let me know. If not….. Is there a place to post suggested programming changes?  Because if there is I want to request an icon next to the thumbnail picture of each poster/replied that indicates if it is someone you have already made friends with. I can see in time that it will become impossible to remember everyone’s name as my friends group grows over time. Just thinkin…..

Autumn, I’ve heard nothing. Not sure who might be monitoring the forum for CDH issues. I also realize that I”m not a paying member, so maybe I’m not a priority. That’s cool. I’m happy to be in the community!

Only just seen it Lorie, I asked you to be my friend because I like how you think so I wouldn’t ignore you.

There are so many things that could improve the format but I didn’t want to say anything ‘cos they might already be there and I just can’t find ’em?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?