Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I nearly named this topic ‘ 3 down 1 to go’.  Today I came out to my 3rd of 4 brothers.  The plan I made was to tell my brothers one by one, face to face.  Today I called my 3rd brother and told him I would meet him a this house about 1:30 pm.  I went to meet him and his wife dressed totally in fem.  I wore black flats with ankle high nylons, distressed jeans with flowers embroidered on the pockets, panties, bra with forms, a flower print top dangelly earrings, and a little make up with lip stick.  With my shoulder length hair, I think I looked pretty and girly.  Just before I got there I put on a hooded sweat shirt and my covid mask.

After saying hi I told them I had something I needed to show them and tell them.  I then took of my mask ( witch I had a little problem with because my earrings got caught in it ) and hood.  After a moment of silence we had the best conversation ever.  They were pleasant, smiling and actually looked me straight in the eye.  I commented to my sister – in -law that I loved her nails.  They were blue, about a quarter inch long and well manicured.  She went on how her daughter had gotten her started on nail tips and how that had helped her to stop biting her nails.  Now she is able to keep her nails longer with a good polish without the nail tips.

About half way through my 2 hr visit my autistic nephew walks into the room and he did a double take also.  Just before leaving I told my sister-in-law that I admired all the time she and all GG’s spend to look so nice.  I could tell the were genuinely happy for me and our great visit.

I owe so much of my courage to all you girls here and all the great stories even the ones that don’t come out as good as we all hoped they would.

LOVE YOU ALL        SANDY

Hi Sandy,

Congratulations on your success with your brother and sister in law.  Fear can be immobilizing.  Great your visit went so well.

Alice

Congrats on a big step completed and now the rest is easy

These success stories are so lovely – thank you very much for sharing this!

As for the less successful ones, I advise to keep telling your short stories – your small triumphs and disasters.

In the long run, I am sure it will all turn out to be chapters in terrific books, all with happy endings.

*sniff*

I love happy endings.

Love Laura

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Thanks Laura.  If you like happy endings – when I told my 39 yo niece she said she would be supportive and then gave my a hug.   I COULD HAVE CRIED.  Just hope when I tell her dad ( the last of my 4 brothers ) it goes as well.

Sandy

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks Gen.  That’s part of why I love CDH and everyone here , Without all the positive stories here I likely would never had the courage to tell anyone else.  All I have told so far have been happy for me in my quest to find myself.  Only exceptions are my 3 grown kids who don’t want to see or know any more.  It might be if I was the one to tell them instead of my X.

Sandy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?