Tagged: 

• This topic has 50 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just got a new (to me) pair of Nine West booties. Black zipup, 3 inch heel.

The extra half to one inch on my other booties is quite noticeable.

Which leads to the question – How accomplished/comfortable are you in heels for a substantial period of time?

Anonymous

Started in 1953-4 area…Mom’ s size 5 Blue Pumps… Grew out way too soon!

Now at 74,  no issues at all. Had to adjust after right paralysis after Back surgery. Now I am scheduling a new Right knee replacement.

Hell getting old…I will cont. To represent as long as I look good.

Later , Dr. T.J.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I replied that I am quite comfortable in heels for extended periods of time. The quality and comfort of some are definitely much better than others.

Practice time also helps! If I go weeks without wearing heels, it takes a bit of time to get back into the swing of them.

Amy

Anonymous

before COVID, I could wear 6 inch platform stilettos for 8+ hours a day!

I wear my 4” pumps daily, sometimes for many hours, sometimes only briefly. I’m OK, getting better, but have a loooooong way to go.

I fear the cuts and bruises I would get with anything over 2 inches… but I am learning.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=399952]
      I understand. Whatever makes you comfortable is what you should do. I don’t dress a certain way because someone else dresses that way, or someone says something. I dress to please myself.  Sometimes in miniskirts with thigh high stockings and 8 inch platform stilettos! Sometimes not.

just be comfortable with yourself and how YOU want to express yourself!

With the exception of my studded stilettos which are 4.5 inch, all my other shoes and boots are comfortable.  I can wear them most of the day around the house no problem…and YES…I do move around the house a lot…intentionally as practice.

Robyn

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I put “High Heels are my default footwear” since any day I’m able to dress up to any level (which is most of the time) I wear some heels, at least 4″ or more and I wear them all day. Right now I’m wearing some 16cm/6.3″ stiletto single sole heels and I have to confess that I have to practice more in them (and that’s why I wear them today) but my 5.5″ single sole boots is no problem, even took a 6km walk in them one night.
      My biggest issue with some stiletto heels is that I can’t walk to much in them outside, the pavement kills the heel in no time. Currently trying to find some winter boots with at least 12cm/4.7″ heel (and no platform) that have a decent sized heel and cost < $100USD. Have some candidates but still looking.

/kt

Samantha
      Lady

Started off with 3inch heels. Now mainly wear 5 to 6 inch heels. Feel more girly that way.

I try to wear heels every day. The highest heel I can wear is 3 inches. I am open to a 2 inch heel, but I won’t go lower.

I’ve GGs walk awfully fast in heels. I wish I could do that, but I don’t get enough practice time.

During the week I get maybe an hour a day in heels, on the weekends maybe 2 hours a day.

So many things about being a woman give me some amazing and wonderful sensations. I love the way a bra hugs me. I love when I have heels on(oh la la)and I can feel the heel elevating my foot, even when sitting.

Lee Ann

How much difference an inch can make now. I can spend the whole day in 3 inch booties but can only last a few hours in four inch pumps

I still need work and practice.  I am ok in 3 inch pumps, but i rarely get a chance to wear them as my wife doesn’t like me wearing heels in the house.

Kassie
      Lady

Just starting to learn to walk in heels as I’ve only recently got my first pair less then a month ago, although they are 5″, so maybe a little high for a beginner. I don’t get many opportunities to try them out, but I feel that I am starting to get slightly used to them when I do wear them. I’m stumbling a lot less, but I haven’t worn them for any prolonged amount of time.

Just love swaying my hips with each step… feels so feminine and also helps with my balance too 😜

Anonymous

Hello lovelies

To me, High heels are a drug,…once bitten, forever smitten…..they arch your back, thrust your bust and the sound they make !!!!!!……100% female.

grace x

Penny Jay
      Lady

Quite comfortable in 3inch, 4’s are getting there as long as I’m not on my feet a lot, higher than that is definitely work in progress. All great fun, as I’m already taller than my wife she prefers me in lower heels when we go out.

PennyJ

Have been practicing and wearing high heels out for several years. Started with 4″ wedges now I can  comfortably wear 7″-8″ stilettos all day. Of the 70 pairs of heel including wedges and stilettos only 1 pair is under 6″ and those are a 4″ wedge that are just to comfortable to give up. Most in my collection are 6.5′ to 7″ heels.

Anonymous

i started wit 4″ heels and that a good height. im pretty good in them. i play pool friday and saturday nights dressed. i wear them about 5 hours each night. also like to go shopping in heels. love the sound they make and the heads they turn. longest time in heels was 3 days. kinda hard to walk a line on a tilted road when you get pulled over by the cops. but it was fun and i got a complement from the woman cop who said she couldn’t walk in heels. i hate flat shoes. shoes, sandals and boots all must have heels to make me feel sexy. i do have a few flat shoes, but the dont impress me much.

High heels are awesome. I feel very sexy in them.

DeLora
      Lady

I love heels and have a few pairs in various heights.
      When I wear heels it is typically for the day. On my first visit to spa to get my hair and makeup done I was wearing my peep toe booties with heels. The owner of the spa asked how I manage to drive in heels, explaining that she finds it very difficult. I drive standard and I don’t find heels make much difference, or at least I can adapt to them quite easily.

[postquote quote=400505]

My MINI is my 8th vehicle and I’m proud to say that none have been automatics. However, what is unfortunate is when wearing heels, I don’t have enough flexibility in my right ankle to do heel & toe downshifts. Other than that, 3 pedals and feet? No Problem…

I JUMPED RIGHT IN TO LIKE A 6″ SPIKE I have not broken anything yet so I’ll keep trying I Thank they are just so dam sexy. I now got two more short heel boots can get around better but not giving up on spikes just more practice needed I’ll get there or brake my neck trying.

Anonymous

I’ve been wearing heels long enough that they’re just like a pair of running shoes to me, mind you my heels have become shorter as my age has grown higher, I can’t do the six inch stilettos anymore. My biggest accomplishment is I can drive my car with a manual transmission, three pedals no those want to be paddle shifters in 4″ heels. Men think they’re the best drivers, yeah put on some 4″ heels and try and get my car to move. Not many people know how to drive a standard anymore, I believe that only 1.7% of the cars and light trucks manufactured in the world  are equipped with a manual transmission. I actually get 5% off my insurance because it’s harder to steal.

[postquote quote=400558]

Meant: 3 pedals and 2 feet (I think about 5 Orders of Magnitude faster than I type…)

ChloeC
      Duchess

The first time I put on heels (more than 1″) I thought, yes, this is exactly the feeling I’ve always wanted.  I don’t wear them enough to feel really practiced, but when I do, it’s always an enjoyable time.  I mostly just 3″ or 3 1/2″ heels.  I’ve thought about getting taller ones, but where I’m at, what I have does well enough.  And when I get into a comfortable gait, do I feel good.

Anonymous

i have a standard truck and drive in heels all the time. not much difference.

I love heels! Back when I dressed a lot I was a pro in them. No pun intended here but once you hit your stride in them you’ve got it. I haven’t got to walk in heels for a long time and I’m dying to do so now but under my present circumstances I’m gonna have to wait. I used to have a pretty good shoe collection but a purge took them all away. I am chomping at the bit to buy me some new heels. I fear I will go overboard when I get to buy some LOL.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Every pair of footwear I own has heels most of them in the four inch heel height category.

If you purchase the right size, even the pointy toe heels are easy to walk in.

I’m lucky, I wear a size 11 in every style of footwear.

I’ve never owned a pair of flats! I don’t find them sexy at all!

Now several of my Liz Claiborn knee high boots in black or dark brown only have a heel that’s 1 to 2 inches high which means you can run a 100 yard dash very easily if the boys are chasing you. They are very sexy and pretty boots too made of really good leather!

I love suede ankle booties and have close to 8 pairs of them and most of them are by Liz Claiborne! Everything she makes fits me just right.

When I go into my Sexy Redhead’s closet to borrow anything I want to borrow, her footwear is the only thing in there I can’t borrow because she’s an 8.5 and she and I have about the same amount of knee high boots and ankle booties to choose from but she’s got a couple of sexy light colored suede knee high boots I would love to get my feet in! We purchased them while on vacation up in beautiful Boston Mass when the leaves were at the peak of floliage in late September! They were at a DSW store in a shopping strip right across from our Hampton Hotel. I purchased here six pair of knee high boots that day and she still wears all of them during the Fall and Winter months.

Great question and sorry about my long winded answer, Candy!

XOXOXO Scarlett

June
      Lady

I want to wear heels, but I walk like a drunk duck on ice in anything over kitten heels.  I definitely need more practice.  Finding “cute” shoes in womens size 12 – 13 is a challenge!  Finding comfortable shoes in that size is more challenging!

June

Jessica
      Lady

I love heels and normally 2-3 inches make me feel feminine and I can walk in them like a champion ball room dancer, 4″ would be ok except I am already 5’11”. Boots are another story because I can find really sexy boots in flats though I do prefer a small heel or stiletto on those as well.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’ve never had trouble in heels.  I’m used to ice skates from playing hockey for many years. After getting used to standing on a 2mm wide blade that has you 3 inches off the ground….heels feel like no big deal.

Hugs

Hi Dala…

Wondered why I found it so easy! I, too played hockey for years (as a center) and an array of heels presented no problem though I will admit 4″-5″ heels are too high as I’m 6’1″ (185cms). Hah… interesting… what team do you support?

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

Hey Polly!

I play Center as well! (also 6’1″)

I was raised a Bruins fan(Mom is from Lowell, MA).

I moved from the East coast to Los Angeles and while there I started going to Kings games and adopted them as my West coast team. I’ve lived in the Bay area not far from San Francisco for 20 years now and I still root for my Kings and the Bruins. When they play against each other, I have to just see which way I notice I’m cheering, I don’t knowingly choose a side before puck drop, lol.

Hugs,

Dala

Hi Dala

I’m a Habs fan since way back! I lived in France for many years and eventually in Sweden so I came the back way into hockey. I played a little in NZ before going to France (I was a ski instrutor there for 16 years) But it wasn’t until I lived in Sweden that I took up hockey seriously… played the ponds as well as the indoor rinks!
            But I’m old now and had a serious head injury a while back so all I do is watch… <sigh>

Warmest //Polly

Rayna Carlian
            Duchess

Where in Sweden? My Grandfather emigrated from Gothenburg in the early 1900 as a child.

Habs and Bruins are practically blood enemies in the Hockey world, LOL.

We all retire from the game at some point, at least you got to play. Some never get to experience it.

We can send each other quips once this season start later this month. haha

Go B’s!! 😉

Hugs,

Dala

I a am perfectly comfortable in Kitten heels and getting pretty good in my three inch heels.  The six inch stilettos are still a challenge.

Jennifer

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing heels since I was 17. I’m pretty good in them. Some shoes more then others.

Heather
      Lady

I’ve just a cheap pair from KMart to try and see how feasible high heels were for me.

Surprisingly, I could walk in them easily.

They don’t fit well and I can’t wear them for more than an hour.

I know a good pair will help but I have strangely shaped feet (broad and deep near the toes) and don’t have the courage to try shoes on in retail shops.

Anonymous

i wear touch ups and easy street open toe sandels  with painted toe nails and nude nylons .getting older and dont above 3 in heel   purchase them from shoes .com   touch ups are more sexey but easy streets are better for walking in   hugs jackie

Heather
      Lady

[postquote quote=409899]
      “Touch ups” is a term I’ve never heard before.  Is it like https://www.shopstyle.com.au/browse/womens-shoes?fts=touch+up+shoes ?

There seems to be a wide variety of styles in the link above – from boots to sneakers.

Apologies for this basic query.

I used to be just fine wearing heels, but between not wearing them at wife’s request, and knee surgeries, I don’t wear them anymore, just flats for me now.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

That depends on the heel. I can wear up to a four inch heel comfortably and for a long time with no trouble. It’s when it gets up to the five inch heel when the balance and comfort becomes a problems, though, again, it depends on the shape of the heel. Box heels are no problem for balance but can be a problem for comfort. Spike heels? Well, forget those. Balance is terrible and comfort is no better. Personally, I don’t understand why anybody would want to wear spike heels. You endanger your life wearing those things. LOL!

All my heels are between 4 and 6 inch high and I love how I feel when I’m wearing them!

Obviously it’s nearly impossible to stay walking/standing on heels for long hours without sitting down.

The situations I feel pain or discomfort when on heels are either when I’m tired before wearing them or if the shoes are compressing/hurting my toes.

xoxo

Daisy

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I have 3 pairs, all about a 3″ heel lift and open toed. I love how my legs present when wearing them and they help remind me to keep my steps smaller and let my hips rotate more while striding. One pair is wonderfully comfortable, I have walked long a far in them. The others are tight in width, which limits time spent in those. Stability is not an issue so much.  Finding ones with sufficient width while not being too long is near impossible unfortunately for my wide but short feet. Driving is a bit problematic but not terrible.

Hippie
      Lady

I don’t wear heels for a couple of reasons

1) My feet are huge. I wear a size 15 in mens
      2) I am way over 6 feet tall
      3) Cant find heels to even come close to my size feet
      4) I am a farmer and heels are just not practical for farm use

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I voted other

I have a wide range of shoes and heels are a major pert of my collection. However I tend to wear shoes for the occasion, such as dinner out, theatre and the likes, with more comfortable practical shoes for shopping and the likes.

I have been wearing heels for many years now so have no issues in walking in them, but tend to wear the heels down quickly so need them repaired often.

Hugs Dawn x

I’m wearing my first pair of 3 1/4 inch heels today. I’m normally a 3 inch girl. The heel is a little different, but it makes walking easier.

Black patent pumps.

Yes girls, they are very sexy.

Hugs and kisses,

Lee Ann

I feel quite comfortable in my heels for an extended period of time. I don’t walk with the fluid grace of a GG, but I walk with a natural stride. I also make sure to keep my heel height between 2.25″ and 3.75″.

Anonymous

…isn’t sploshing a brilliant word…g. x

Anonymous

Ive found it so much easier to walk in heels if your strapped into a tight corset as its makes your hips go forward thus more easier walking is guaranteed👌

Anonymous

I think wearing heels are like riding a bike once you get the heel toe heel toe thing going on its like walking in any other shoes as ive gone from flats to 9,10inch heels in no time. Its like anything if you want it you have to work on it but you get there as ive never fallen over in them even when ive had a few

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?