How confident were you when you first went outdoors dressed fully femme?

How confident were you when you first went outdoors dressed fully femme?

This is a poll to try to assess how many members felt nervous or very confident when they first went outdoors dressed fully femme.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Didnt manage to go outdoors (i bottled it!)
  • Very nervous
  • Reluctant
  • Average (neither nervous or confident)
  • Confident
  • Extremely confident

This topic contains 33 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmine Jeffries 17 hours, 20 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 572

Ok! here is another poll! unfortunately I cannot relate to this one as I currently have never been outdoors dressed fully femme. I look at it as an ambition! I want to take the time and say, I admire each and every one of you who have taken this huge step in your journeys. Now back to the poll! obviously the only members who can answer this are members who have or do currently go outdoors, whether its to the shop for a loaf of bread or a full on, meal at a restaurant! Fiona’s prediction (and its a guess!)…. very nervous! Hopefully I wont leave any choices out this time!!!

Fiona xxx

• Author
    Replies
     Jasmine Jeffries 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 28, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

the first time I was driving around I was 15 I was wearing a pink silk dress pink 4 inch pumps pink panties pink bra sheer energy suntan pantyhose I had on a wig my makeup I thought look very nice and it was one of the most intoxicating happy nights of my lif I still wish I was a fifteen-year-old girl driving around that night I will venture out again in the upcoming months I hope I’m getting braver by talking to you ladies on this site thank you all for being so sweet and for all your help and advice Jasmine

2 users thanked author for this post.
     fiona moss 
    Ambassador

Hi Girls, so many wonderful stories about confidence and maybe not so much confidence, either way, well done! seeing this makes me think, why am I still limited to being indoors? it really seems silly of me. Well one day, Fiona will be out there πŸ™‚ . Thankyou so much for all your feedback so far, keep them coming!

Fiona xxx

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 7

My first time out, I arranged to meet another CD en femme at a coffee shop.Β  They met me as their male self.Β  Using googlemaps,Β  I chose this coffee shop as I thought it would be relatively empty.Β  I had dressed in jeans, ankle boots, top, wig and 36D breastforms underneath.Β  I think I do a fairly good job with the makeup and had my nails nicely painted.Β  But when I got to the coffee shop, it was crowded.Β  I almost turned around, I was very nervous, but knew I had to do this.Β  I got out of my car and my CD date got out of their truck to greet me.Β  I had him hold the door for me (call me old fashioned but it helped to set the mood for me) and as I walked in, several heads turned to look but only briefly and they all went back to their conversations.Β  We got our coffee and sat down.Β  There was an older gentlemen at a nearby table whom I could tell kept glancing at my breasts.Β  I turned my chair and crossed my legs in that womanly way so he could see my chest a bit better.Β  The date went extremely well and my confidence has grown all the more since I discovered I can blend in, in broad daylight.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Jamie Leathers 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 27, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I have been dressing for many years now and up until the last couple of years my outside the house excursions were just driving or walks at night. But in the past couple of years I have gotten much braver or confident. I have gone to a couple of Trans meetings and out to supper with the girls. I have also started going shopping alone. I like to shop at Target or any other stores with self checkout so that I can keep conversations to a minimum. I have stopped and purchased gas and paid inside. And on a few occassions, like at Boscov’s I have actually paid for panties and bras at a checkout with a real live person waiting on me. It gets easier every time I go. I haven’t ventured out to eat by myself yet. I have also walked around tourist areas and surprisingly, no one pays any attention although I have had a few horns blown at me. Felt good, and scary at the same time. I didn’t want them to approach me. Dress nicely but not slutty and walk with confidence, smell good and people just pass me by.

Dawn Judson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 26, 2017
    Replies: 6

I was nervously confident.

fiona moss 
    Ambassador

Hi Bethany, that really saddens me to hear your wife burnt all your clothes, at first thought it seems a heartless thing to do. Unfortunately for us our wives or SO’s are all different, some will be totally accepting, others not at all, with the rest somewhere in the middle. In a case like this, you have to see it through your wife’s eyes, it must be a shock for her, however it doesn’t help you in your plight. She obviously knows now, the fact she found your clothes, so at least you dont have to go through the gut-wrenching process of telling her. She does need to know, realistically, its the only way forward, maybe you could just drop in little pieces of evidence along the way, such as during a light hearted convo or something. Its incredibly hard to make a non-accepter, an accepter, but it can be done, with time, patience and a bit of courage. But beware, it does not work for everyone. Good luck with your journey and I hope things turn out better for you πŸ™‚

Fiona xxxx

Bethany Delaney 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 15, 2019
    Replies: 3

I’ve walked around my house and yard a bit afraid of my neighbors seeing but I made the first real step this last weekend driving home to Maine from Texas. I walked into a gas station in Ohio and paid for my fuel as I had a lot of cash and not much in my account to use my card. The girl there was friendly and seemed to accept me. I had on eyeliner mascara a white women’s sweater. A stuffed bra tan jeggings and black mid thigh women’s boots. Had my hat on and was obviously male from my face and my shoulders I was really nervous but said why not. I gained confidence every stop until I was back home. When I stopped in Maine I put my regular jeans on over my outfit and my work boots back on and a sweatshirt over the bra and teddy I had on under. When I was driving back the last part I had that on with my sweatshirt half unzipped so people could see what was under it. I think I’d have a lot harder time around here where ivseem to know everyone. But now I want to go out dressed in public. Maybe I can find somewhere in Portland I can go and really dress up. My fiancΓ© burned all my clothes a couple years ago when she found them and I just bought some now she’s not accepting of this at all and said she’d leave me if I ever dressed up again but I can’t keep hiding what I am anymore. I’m just miserable living a lie

Sarah Daniels 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: January 6, 2017
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 49

I went for a drive at night. I parked in a new residential development with no houses and walked up the street for a 100m away from the car.

The sound of the boot heels clicking still makes me smile. I was SOOOOOOO nervous but the feel of the air around my legs as I walked in the skirt will stay with me.

Never take yourself too seriously.

*skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 98
    Replies: 977

Here is my first time out story-a vanilla milkshake will always remind me of this for the rest of time! (as it will to the other “old hands” from 2015) here at CDH!
    Cyn

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/it-all-started-with-a-vanilla-milkshake/

Chantal Audegroit 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2019
    Replies: 1

It was a long time ago. It seemed to me to be placed alone on a huge place with a lot of people around looking at me. Only a fear from perception.

Now it’s cool.

Martina Klarc 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2017
    Replies: 2

My first time out was after my first make-over. I had a 2 hour drive home & worried more about my mannerisms than my appearance. I stopped a couple times in rest areas and had to talk twice to construction flaggers. I was very nervous but all went & ended well, a very exciting experience that I remember fondly !

Melissa Davis 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 4, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 17

If your vision problem is simply nearsightedness, you might try small-frame drugstore glasses that you put on and take off as you progress. This is admittedly time-consuming. With glasses off apply eyeliner and mascara. It will be messy. Use Cetaphil on a Q-Tip to clean up. You can wear the glasses and slip the Q-Tip underneath the lens so you can see what you’re doing. Without glasses, apply eye shadow and eyebrow pencil. Put the damned glasses back on to check your final work. You might have to clean makeup from your glasses. It’s a bother, but I find it worth all the trouble.

Does anybody else have ideas?

Melisssa

Georgia Warren 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2019
    Replies: 4

I need someone on this websites help I wanna go outside but I’m yung and I haven’t finished my look I’ve only gotten to my bra and panties if your good at putting a style on someone please msg me I wanna get over my my nervousness πŸ™‚ and go shopping dressed!

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 78

Very nervous, the first time, but I am trying to learn to get over it.Β  Lately I seem to adore being dressed as Roxanne, and do feel ever so happy and “free”.

Roxanne Lanyon

Charlise Arielle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2019
    Replies: 5

So yesterday I went out shopping totally femme including makeup. Just casual clothes, jeggings and a light blue v neck T-shirt some rings and a bracelet. Oh and a woman’s pair of short boots and fingernails paint black cherry but no wig. My wife was totally cool with what I was wearing even though it was 100% femme. I did my makeup myself and just did foundation, blush and eyeshadow. Can’t do mascara or eyeliner because of my vision. I actually looked pretty good. But I was nervous about wearing the makeup in public. My wife said I did a good job of it. I was confident in the clothes I was wearing but not the makeup. It’s only the second time I put makeup on myself so was nervous about how it looked. As for being out in public dressed femme. I don’t really care what people say or how they look at me. I am a Transfemine person who just happens to like dressing in woman’s clothes now and damn proud of it. I hide my femininity long enough. Now it’s time for me to show it off. I have the upmost respect for all of you wonder ladies on CDH. You ladies are the best.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account