Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,can you tell me how to block a member on here.When I joined the site a few weeks back a certain member added me on as a friend. Conversation was pretty run of the mill at first but after a while I was asked if I wanted to meet up with the member in question.I made it quite plain that I am not interested in that sort of thing and quickly cancelled the friendship.Since then I have recieved two further friendship requests which I have rejected.Don’t want to get that person in trouble but do not wish them to trouble me any further.Thank you.

Anonymous

Should be able to unfriend them. if not tell site, you dont want that person on your site no more they should be able to help. Sometime I get some kinky people but if I ask a head of time for their info and most times they are not who I want following me, so I dont accept, you can also delete your site and join with a different name too. just tell your friends who you will be before you do so.

Cindy you are so right.I don’t wish to interact with kinky people on here.I am not interested in dating.My reason for being here is to interact with my fellow sisters in a decent manner.

Hi Roberta….sorry to hear that you are being bothered. As Cindy said…….you have done as much as you can. I suggest you send copy of you issues to Jasmine Site manager, she can contact said person and advise them that they are in violation of site rule and if necessary…remove the and block from site.

WE always hate to do this but we do get the odd undesirable as lurking on the internet.  If Jasmine (site administrator doesn’t get back to you)…contact me directly and I will take over….chain of command and all that.  Regards………..

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Thank you Dame Veronica and Cindy.Dame Veronica I will follow your advice and contact Jasmine.

Hi again.

I sent a private message to Jasmine about this matter.Jasmine has very kindly got back to me and I belkeve that the nuisance member has now been deleted.Thank you ladies for all your comments and support.Happily,since I posted this thread three days ago,I have not had further messages from that member.

Anonymous

Oh Sammy, I know this is s serious subject, but girl you do make me smile….grace xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?