• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i have tried a few things to look naughty, but what more can i do? any suggestions?

Anonymous

Based on the replies, everyone wants to keep those secrets to themselves or none of the sisters know any of those techniques. ☺️😌😊😂

I suggest evening out makeup, dangle earrings, lipstick with nails to match, bright, a snug top with skinny faux leather pants and  4/5 inch heels when out is in the morning for breakfast………….translation —- my pick for yesterday. You might think I’m kidding. Love the look. Appreciate the question.

Lea
      Lady

Many of us have been there, sometimes early on in our dressing, going for that naughty look. It’s very subjective, unless you’re actually going to go out and test how others respond to that look.

Revealing, cleavage, short outfits, hot colors, see through clothing, tight outfits, lingerie look, and lots of other cliche ways.

Anonymous

Thanks Ladies for your responses,

I would definitely try some dangling earrings and yes i agree, its about how others respond.. 🙂 Thanks for your tips , i so appreciate them.

Anu

Becka
      Lady

I have to admit,

sometimes I love to be slutty, and it’s pretty easy.

🙂

@Alexis – I’ve got no secrets to hide!

Luv the slutty look, love the glamour look too! I think that slutty is sort of glamour gone wrong! Lips too red, eyes too black, skirt too short, too much cleavage, heels too high. So I start going for a glamour look and then exaggerate a couple of things.  Often it’s just making my lips bigger with lip liner, or using two pairs of really long false eyelashes and a ton of mascara. Really blonde wig – yep that works too. Also get some butt forms or a butt shaper to make ur ass look like a streetwalker.

msg me for more tips! luv u all! Stay fab and glam

Anonymous

O my god… that’s so much me… I wore a black eyeshadow, fake long lashes, added some glitter to the shadow… bright red lipstick and matching nail paint…. sexy wide rhinestone choker and long dangling earrings.. a very low and short glittery strapless dresss and a black thong with shiny white beads visible….black heels with a net stockings… got so many compliments at a club … thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?