• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wanted to be able to chat, so I paid $20 for membership, but it turned out, it was the wrong club. I was told, I had to belong to Princess, or whatever, do be able to chat, and it said, I had to pay another $20. I was told, you could help me get this straightened out.

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

go to Codilles profile,send her a PM, another member said she had a problem, but she rebooted her computer and seems to work now. remember though you can only PC with other duchess or princess members.

Ok, now I’m lost. How can I send a PM, if I don’t know where to send it

I know this sounds dumb, but how do I get to Codilles profile?

Anonymous

Hi Veronica,

The link to Codille’s manager account isn’t working, another site glitch it seems.

You only need a paying membership if you want to private chat with other members. Non-paying Lady membership gives you access to the public chat room and any groups you belong to.

You can send private messages to any member via the ‘private message’ link on their profile page. Paying membership isn’t required for that.

Codille should be able to fill you in on the membership level payments issue. Go to the ‘Friends’ tab at the top of your CDH page and then when that page opens, type ‘managercodille’ in the search field. You should then be able to find her page.

Jane

Thank you Jane.

Veronica

Manager Codille
      Managing Ambassador

Hello All, First not sure what link to me is not working. Second, to Duchess Level gets you PRIVATE CHAT’s and MEMBERS ONLY CHAT. Lady Level will get you access to PUBLIC chat. Here is the link to all levels. Veronica I will message you personally.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

Codille,

Thank you. I guess, I misunderstood. I know, you are very busy, so I thank you for the time, it took you to get me straightened out.

Veronica

Anonymous

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/codille/

This is what happens when I try to post a link to a member account. Maybe because it’s a public post and access to member accounts is only available to members.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How do I get in touch with Codille Benton for help’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?