Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m 41 and always knew I was meant to be female. I’ve been dressing up everyday now for the past month or so. But to do so I close all the blinds and stay in my apt. I also have great looking legs that make women jealous that I now keep shaved and smooth. Which means I always wear jeans even when it’s 90 outside. I want to just move somewhere where no one knows me and just start the life I was meant to have. Thx for listening and I hope to gain many friendships while here. 🤟

Welcome to CDH Tina.You will certainly make many friends on here.We are a friendly and helpful community.Have fun being part of it.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina , welcome . You’ll find just that many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Tina,

Ditch the jeans. I had shaved legs long before most people knew I crossdressed, and I didn’t get one comment. People are really unobservant. No-one notices.

Anonymous

Welcome Tina and you will find support and friendship here. I agree with Rachel, people will not notice. Go out once without those jeans and you will see for yourself.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tina! This is the perfect place to find advice, support, and encouragement. I agree, ditch the jeans and go out! Look around at other men you see in shorts, you will be surprised at the number of hairless legs you will see. It’s not as uncommon as you think.

Anonymous

Tina, struggling with the lifestyle is difficult enough. Don’t compound it by trying to please others. They are your legs! At first you will feel a bit uncomfortable. You might even be confronted about it. I had a friend, say to me, in front of several others, you don’t have any hair on your legs! I won’t tell you my response but here are some you can use; do you always check out mens legs, it fell out just like my head, my SO likes them this way, I like them like this, is this a problem for you, I don’t like fur on me, do you like it on you? Girl, I could go on and on. Making life decisions to primarily please others is bad juju. If you want em shaved, shave away and wear those shorts! HUGS Mina.

Welcome, Tina.

Well, I can certainly relate to being self conscious about my shaved legs.  I do like my legs shaved and I do like my toe nails painted.

Just for fun this week, when I had two air conditioning guys out to the house giving me quotes for a new system, I wore shorts and flip flops which didn’t hide my toes or shaved legs at all.  If they noticed, they didn’t say anything.  No one got to see my pretty floral panties.

I wore said shorts and flip flops to the UPS store – same response.

It is sad to read post after post where the writer is so consumed in fear that they cannot be true to themselves and show the world their beauty.  Prudence and caution are virtues.  But to live (and hide) in fear is not for me.  To thine own self be true is my mantra.

Be bold! Be courageous!  Be fearless. You may surprise yourself.

Choose joy,

Renee

Thank you sooo much for those encouraging words!  i have lived in fear for over a decade but lately i wear panties 24/7 even when going to the YMCA where i work out.  i change in men’s locker room because i present as male.  i wear plain, everyday panties(all cotton to workout) and no one has ever remarked on my underwear 

Anonymous

Wonderful words Renee! ThNk you! 💋Lilly

Welcome Tina, hope you’ll enjoy your time here 🙂 It also took me awhile and a move to start going out dressed up. I started out with meetup and started going out with the groups in my area. Take it one step at a time, and I agree with everyone here – be your beautiful self!

Hi Tina , I know how you feel as well as probably a great deal of us here feel, I actually have recently moved to a new town although small its not far from a city. I’m pretty sure as big as it is their must be some place where the trans community gather, one must hope.I have not gathered the courage up yet to venture out and about in my town although I have thought about it a lot and have come close, just the other night I was all dressed up nails done cute dress sporting a beautiful pair of platform shoes and I had a glass of wine after dinner I got up walked to the door and said to myself open it go straight to the car and go to that city and find a place to go and have another glass of wine of course, I needed one at that point. But I just couldn’t do it all I kept thinking about was if I were discovered what kind of trouble would it bring to my daughter who is turning 14. I also am having trouble with this, I know I am going to tell her of Coral soon but I want to be me, that is my job. Then I will be free to live as Coral and we could go to that place together and talk about this and have a good laugh

Yes, it is more difficult when there are children living at home that can be hostages so to speak to your behavior especially in more insular societies like small towns.  It is sad that our families can be punished for our indiscretions.  Take heart and use the closeness to a big city.

Hi Bobbi, yes it is a shame but we do have to be cautious don’t we

Yes, we have to protect those we love especially  children.  i am fortunate both mine a grown and gone

I have never had anyone say anything about my shaved legs at least to me but they have shaven for many years I don’t think my daughter has ever noticed or she might think I’m to old to have hair on my legs

Anonymous

i am right there with you. I have been shaving my legs for months and no one has said anything if they have even noticed, not even my daughters

Anonymous

The only reason I don’t shave my body all the time is to keep my wife happy, and even then, if I really want to, why, it’s my body. No-one else has any right whatsoever to say what you can or cannot do with your body, including the clothes you choose to wear.

It’s not so much about finding courage, it’s about recognising and standing up to the monsters under your bed – your fears.

Precautions are one thing, safeguarding the interests of others another, but fear paralyses. It has no place in the comparatively safe world that most of us Internet users inhabit.

Take a walk in the country en femme. Or through a busy town.

As long as your country or state has no laws against cross dressing, you’ll not only be fine, but liberated.

You only have the one life.

Love Laura.

Thank you, Laura, your words are so inspiring. i believe in August I will get my ears pierced and in September get my eyebrows shaped.  Step by step, somewhere in there comes ‘the talk’ with my wife

Anonymous

Good luck with the talk, Bobbie.

My top tip is to be prepared for any outcome – don’t expect the one you want, but don’t settle for nothing either.

A marriage takes compromise to make it work.

I hope this helps.

Love Laura

Unfortunately, my marriage is not strong to begin with.  My wife has become a very different woman than the one i fell in love with, and i am not sure she is any happier with me especially since i left the chirch

Anonymous

Bobbie,

I hear you sister! Mine is similar. My wife got religion and eventually got her ministry credentials and now is ordained. Not exactly an open mind with LGBT and cross dressing. I wish I could have “the talk” with my wife but I fear a breakup will result. We are not a strong marriage either as I did not follow her to the church.

I wish you all the best in your talk!!!

Lilly

in our case it’s the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also not especially LGBTQ or crossdresser friendly .  She was raised in the Church but left for several years but returned and brought me with her.  I suspect the talk will be the straw that breaks the camels back.  i cannot go on suppressing what i am; this pretending to be someone i am not hs left me nearly suicidal when coupled with my struggle since my medical career was ended by my neuromuscular disorder

Anonymous

Bobby,

I hope for the best!!! You should be happy…

i am getting  help thru The VA and my counselor is very supportive of my crossdressing as well as other short te goals to provide reasons to keep going.  i hope that my wife will accept me as i am but either way i am what i am and i need to breathe.  This site has been not only an inspiration but quite literally a lifesaver 

Anonymous

A “nice” question for those of a religious persuasion is to ask where, exactly, the bible forbids cross dressing or female priests for that matter…

Vegas honey. Mind your own business easy to do. Sounds like your upset. Vegas will eliminate that if you can take care of yourself. You do that and the blinds are open. You decide, you want to waste your life in a cave or do you respect yourself and make yourself a beautiful sissy that you are and want to be. It is easy if you get out of your way and stop acting, just be a feminine sissy you honey, talk to others like myself we like being this way. Peace.

Welcome Tina!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?